What are good episodes to watch? by episode 8 (s01) I am bored as FUCK

what are good episodes to watch? by episode 8 (s01) I am bored as FUCK

Season 1 is pretty rough lol, in season one the only eps that are essential are the ones that introduce re ocurring characters.

It gets better

yeah I think I get the gist of the characters and whatnot so where do i go from there. specifically

the feature films might be more your speed

Start with S3 of TNG, S2 only has a few good episodes. S1 is almost entirely dogshit.

skip to season 3

i thought the borg happens in season 2

Jump to DS9, don't suffer through garbage Trek

thread hidden

just skip to DS9. TNG is SJW garbage.

>skip the best Trek and go to one of the worst

>SJW

go back

So what?

can you explain ? I thought DS9 would be the sjw show since there is a black captain (nothing wrong with that just saying). and I like picard but it's boring so far

Does Riker have a beard?

Star Trek is "SJW garbage" you inbred piece of shit. It's about a communist utopia. Fuck off back to your containment board.

Skip and delete ALL Q episodes.

Skip any scene with Wesley.

Skip any scenes/episodes with Worf and his kid or Worf and that little fucking prick from Robocop 2.

Mute any scenes with Deanna.

Watch any scenes with Geordi and Barclay at .5x just to enjoy the autism even more.

>skipping Tapestry

Are you retarded? Star Trek has always been utopian from the very beginning. When you can replicate everything wage labor becomes obsolete.

You were already told to go watch S3 several times, do that and fuck off. You can watch DS9 and voyager later if you want. They're all good overall.

Picard is some sjw cuck that would kill himself and his crew to some some poor space refugee.

Sisko is a real baller tho.

why Q episodes I thought he was cool

Yes, that's exactly what I posted, you illiterate moron.
>Picard is some sjw cuck that would kill himself and his crew to some some poor space refugee.
You sound violently retarded, you should fuck off.

DS9 fans lying as usual

First two seasons are terrible. Series hits an all time low with the season 2 finale, then it picks back up afterwards and becmes actually good from S3 onwards. Just bear with it.

I am also Marathoning everything Star Trek for the first time. Now in TNG Season 2.

Best episodes so far:
1.12 Datalore
1.18 Coming of Age
1.19 Heart of Glory
1.24 Conspiracy
1.25 The Neutral Zone
2.2 Where Silence Has Lease
2.8 A Matter of Honor
2.12 The Royale

everything else not mentioned has been great apart from the Q episodes, Haven from S1 and the Sherlock Data Holodeck episode from S2 which were cancer.

Conspiracy is fun.
Elementry my dear Data.
Ship in a bottle.
Worf centric episodes are all awesome.

DS9 is probably the most right wing series of Star Trek ever, after season 3 it's basically watching the federation compromise ideal after ideal due to actually having to fight a superior military power.

The Pale Moonlight is probably the best ever episode of trek.