Thank you Trump for making decision that led to release of hundreds or thousands ISIS terrorists from prisons...

Thank you Trump for making decision that led to release of hundreds or thousands ISIS terrorists from prisons, great leadership and excellent way to show how you give your murican freedoms to everyone.

Attached: 22b0c817637d47c2bfc89281716c51e3.jpg (978x550, 41K)

>so mad
:3

Y u mad tho

Yes, why wouldn't i?

The guy is a fucking retard and entirely motivated by spite.

His attitude to Europe is thinly concealed jealousy. It's all a bit embarrassing really.

What are you kikes bitching about? He just sent 2000 more troops to Saudi Arabia to die for Israel, today.

Attached: GIMP.jpg (910x1031, 157K)

Can you Americans riddle me this. Why does Trump always look so unhappy? He's rich and powerful yet he always seems miserable and in the defensive. You'd think he'd have swagger but he seems like a kid that's being picked on all the time. Proper miserable fucker just put to get one over on people like some kind of wronged incel. Why doesn't he grow up?

Turn off the news.....

Nigga browse /news/ once in a while you dummy.

fuck off to /pol

Yep, he sacrificed kurds in exchange of keeping his DrumpfHotelTurkey..
(ofc. this is just speculation but sadly it is the most logical explanation to Trumps decision).
Also look these Trump supporters trying to offend me, they know that their dear leader fucked up and not have any other ways to defend him, adult way to behave

Attached: 1560504142151.gif (400x222, 1.98M)

"just ignore all, that makes it not true or even makes it unhappen"

Attached: b80.png (1280x985, 711K)

Well according to the political class, that's correct.

The only fuck up was getting involved with sand people problems in the first place.

But you already were involved. See

Yea, not good to fight ISIS after your dumbfuck mr. Bush made the decisions that led to rise of ISIS, at least wipe your goddamn asses after taking a shit.

Attached: 1558653057500.gif (200x176, 224K)

This

And that was the fuck up. See I wish he would pull all of the troops out of the Mideast, but that’s not going to happen since Jew run our government

The Kurds did not help us in WWII.

Bush, Clinton, Bush again, and Obama, all did the same shit. Stop acting like there is a difference between the two parties, retard

Sandniggers will always kill eachother
especeially when islamic cancer doctrine is involved.
America shouldn't police the world with a massive cost of tax money I guess.

>CURSE YOU ORANGE MAN YOU ARE SO BAD BECAUSE YOU ARE ORANGE AND THAT IS BAD CNN TOLD ME Dx

Where has this myth come from that the US 'helps everybody out'? The whole WW2 business grinds my gears. America was quite happy to fund and support the Nazis until they turned their cannons on the USA. Britain stood alone until you saw the opportunity to lend us a few ships at an extortionate rate of interest. There is no special relationship. The US as a nation state is a selfish fucker with no friends.

Genuine retard

making excuses for the walking stroke again?

You seem a bit angry.

And this is why it's completely ok to free ISIS fighters and get Kurds killed over a hotel.

Attached: 1570601969246.jpg (1080x1287, 129K)

also notable, american oil companies profited by selling oil to the Nazi party, THROUGHOUT the WW2.
Texaco profited the most.

This

hes not really rich, thats the funny part.

>ITS CURRENT YEAR AND I THINK WE SHOULD PROTEST ORANGE MAN YOU SEE HE IS ORANGE AND MAN AND BAD AND CNN SAYS THATS NO BUENO Dx

Wat? Go take your meds, Ivan

finally getting back at all those people smarter than you and richer than you... "owning the libs" right?
life must have sucked in high school for you

Attached: 1435396022154.jpg (500x371, 45K)

>UGH I HATE THAT ORANGE DRUMPF MAN GUY WHEN IS HE GOING TO BE IMPEACHED ANY DAY NOW I HOPE DOESNT HE KNOW ITS 2019 Dx

You don't need CNN, FoxNews, MSNBC or ANY news source. Just listen to trump, to his speeches, his rallys his comments... just the raw footage with no comments. If you are able to listen to this man and not think that he is on a level with a bitchy 4 year old retarded kid then there is nothing left to discuss.

Okay. Stay mad, I guess, because that retarded kid is winning 2020, too.

I don't doubt that. Enjoy your failed state. Hope you get cancer and cannot pay for the medical bills.

Sure kid.

Lets see, Trump hotels:

One in Turkey with Erdogan's face on it, and zero in Syria/Kurdistan.

AAAAAAnd Trump sides with the people who have a government that can affect the fate of one of his towers and directly against the clear interest of the American people. I bet he's not lying about those retaliatory sanctions against Turkey though (not really though).

Attached: libbys-raw-submission-trumps-conflict-of-interest-in-turkey.jpg (542x445, 120K)

but those ISIS terrorists are immigrants from europe.

Hey have you tried watching a chunk of any of those rallies lately? He does stuff like talk about that thing that somebody said without ever mentioning what the thing that somebody said was, or who said it or when. Like 90% of everything he says at one of those things has literally zero discernible meaning, and yet the arena always goes wild at every full stop. Its so disturbingly creepy to see Americans behave that way.

Attached: 800.jpg (800x533, 72K)

for fuck's sake - the kurds 'homeland' comprises about 1/5 of Turkey and a ton of land in Syria, Iran and Iraq. They're a threat to Turkey and are known for terrorist attacks. The turk are doing what America would do in that situation.
Sorry that Clinton and Obamba pomised them the world, but they can't have that.
Or, would you prefer that Turkey leave NATO and make friends with China and Russia?
USE your fucking heads. Fuck the kurds.

What the fuck possibly explains that shit?

I see that you don't disagree that Trump is clearly siding with his personal financial interest and against America's interest.

can you not read?
Keeping Turkey as an ally is much more important than kurdish terrorists.
oh wait, you're trolling. Fuck you.

>Turkey was threatening to quit NATO.

Take your meds

Buying russian s-400 anti-air. That's a bold statement by Turkey.

Putting Erdogan's face on Trump's tower is a bolder move for Turkey. Its an implied threat against the financial interest of an unstable American president.

You argue like Chinese communist. All bullshit.
Goodbye.

You argue like a Russian troll, always for Putin's interest.

>hundreds or thousands
Source please.

Attached: 1567252053995.jpg (225x224, 9K)

>Trump is really president.

Source please. inb4 Jew media? I thought so. Nothing is real.

How did America lose the plot so spectacularly. You yanks seemed half sane up to about 20 years ago.

It was longer ago than that. The last real (non movie/tv star, non corrupt/criminal) republican president was Eisenhower. Back then if voters wanted information about who was running for president they could either pick up a news paper or watch any one of four nightly news shows. And all these news sources all said pretty much the same things about what was going on in the world. They weren't always honest and they clearly mislead the American's sometimes, but at least they all believed in supporting economic stability and prosperity and an end to industrialized wars between countries with large economies.

Now everyone gets their own personalized by algorithm search results on google and FB and you tube. No one can agree with anyone else on what the most important real facts are, and whatever candidate does the best job manipulating the public wins.

But they did

Attached: 38sl9f.jpg (500x609, 146K)

Trump said they didn't. So, fuck em.

When asked Friday if Rudy Giuliani was still his personal attorney, Trump answered, "I don't know. Sure, I guess." This was live on CNN.

This senile old moron has no clue what he is doing.

who the fuck cares it was 80 years ago

The Turks did not help us in WWI. Whats your point

Same here in Britain. People have been fed lie upon lie about the EU etc for decades. Now PMs can tell bare faced lies and deny the objective truth, and their followers will lap it up. Strange times.

> Buy a chinese flag
> Put your penis through it
> Cut it off
> Show up to the next liberal debate
> Hijack the mic from a tranny
> Tell a story about how your fighting masculinity
> Then Claim rape
> Wait
> Then become an anchor for CNN

Trump cares. Trump brought up this lie about the Kurds as he excuse for throwing them under the bus.

Are you saying that it doesn't matter what Trump cares about? But he's your Fuhrer!

Not like Donald helped the USA by fighting so bravely in Vietnam.

You guys do realise you've elected a man who's name literally means fart. It's like the Brits electing someone called Nigel Fart and expecting everyone to take him seriously.

>he thinks it's the job of the US to be the world's police
Hey I mean I'd you feel that strongly about it you should volunteer and gonfight with the Kurds. They take volunteers from any country so put up or shut up coward.

1. We should have never been there for more than 30 days
2. We only had at most 50 guys there how much of an impact did that really make?

Hey, bone spurs are no fucking joke, user.

Attached: staff-robert-mueller-donald-trump-marine-vietnam-awarded-medals-military-30861692.png (500x643, 201K)

Imagine a fascist so bad at his job that the worst shit in the world can be said about him by anyone on social media yet they get away with it but one mention of China being ass hole is met with censorship.

Fuck you cunts are dumb!

Attached: 49948655_2070519159670182_3440572913550360576_n.jpg (648x486, 64K)

People are saying, believe me folks. If you look at the things, and there are thing, things that people wouldn't believe, and you say "look at what's happening in China". We're a laughingstock, folks. Believe me.

Wait, "trump" is literally an English word in the dictionary. English comes from England, and England is British, so...

The GOP didn't spend 8 years wasting their time on impeaching the PotUS because they knew it was literally impossible.

Good god what do voters see in this faggot. He'd shag your daughter, take all your money and then flip you off from his helicopter. He's not a man of the people. Get a fucking grip.

It's actually a good thing though. Releasing the isis prisoners tells those horrible terrorists that we're willing to pussy out and maybe they won't try to bully us so much out of sympathy for our weak leadership.

Right, so they just impeached Clinton for getting a blowjob. That worked out well.

>claiming to understand any language yet not understanding the basic concepts colloquialism

Attached: 1549254137525.jpg (630x478, 66K)

You mean lying to a federal grand jury about getting a blow job; which is a crime. Where as getting a blowjorb is just cheating on Hills, not impeachable

I went to a Monica Lewinsky book signing in Sheffield once. Queues were snaking round the block. Biggest celeb we've had in Yorkshire.

>being this ignorant about politics
Congrats on the extra chromosomes user I'm sure all the kids in class were jealous

Attached: 1570078632192.png (900x729, 129K)

It was all that was keeping Turkey (our NATO ally) from being able to attack the Kurds after the Kurds fought ISIS for us. Try to know a few basic facts before you feel the need to chime in.

>standing with an ally and being the world's police are the same thing

is that what Putin wanted you to say?

Being a Trump supporter is so servile. Have some dignity ffs.

Now tell us how much they paid you to post that.

Mortal Engines is a damn good film. I don't care what anyone says.

nice shop. you turned idiot Trump staring at the sun into an xman. Is that why he can stare directly into the sun? Because super powers?

Attached: DHyOjyAVoAAub7X.jpg (934x1200, 158K)

I'll watch it sometime next week. Thanks, user.

Isis is destroyed and there's no more reason to keep troops there.

>Saudi Arabia
>Israel
What are you, stupid?

That's unironically correct. Stay mad, libtard.

Those people in his crowds are bussed in. They aren’t locals. The ones directly behind him are paid.

Turkish fo cues are going to execute every last one of those goatfuckers. Many of them are probably19 year old kids who have no idea what they signed on for. Kinda like you,with your blind trust in an extremely biased media. Just be thankful that your stupidity isn’t fatal.

Attached: B-jgxCBIgAAcFC7.jpg (640x640, 78K)

I dont know if I should be triggered or not

>user thinks only idiots stare directly at the sun. must be a libtard.

>their dear leader fucked up
once he's able to instill a travel ban on all the sand niggers and put tougher immigration laws into effect all of the arabs can start running scared to fill up the europeon countries just like the chicken shit cry babies they are kill each other until there is none left. nobody in the U.S. cares about the middle east

Wait, when did we start talking about Hillary?

I stare at the sun all the time and I voted for the WINNER of the election so I literally can't be an idiot.