My roommates douchebag friend finally moved off our couch...

My roommates douchebag friend finally moved off our couch, but he decided to leave his mangy dog chained up in our backyard and feed him every few days. This dog won't shut the fuck up, and I really want some peace and quiet.

Give me some ideas.

Attached: Pit_Bull_strangled_to_death__breaks_teet_0_42226729_ver1.0_640_480.jpg (640x480, 121K)

I'm sure there's a place where you can take the dog to be put up for adoption you edgy little cunt.

Peanutbutter and ibuprofen.

How about feed it and not be a fag

> my first thought for getting rid of the dog is to murder it BUT THE DOG IS THE VIOLENT ONE IM NOT VIOLENT IT'S THOSE DAMN NIGGER DOGS DONT YOU UNDERSTAND I HAVE YO KILL IT
Take it to a fucking rescue you fucking nigger.

But strangling it would be so much more fun

Litterally this
You're a pathetic, edgy andlazy piece of shit, OP, just call animal services to take it away

Meat + antifreeze. Poison it just enough so it gets sick but doesn't die. Tell the fag his dog is acting funny. Fag will gas it for you.

set it free
or call some agency

tie it in front of chinese restaurant (dont do it)

Inform animal welfare agencies RSPCA / ASPCA etc.,

If anyone's eating that shit it's me

Attached: 75d3127d64388683f9723f301547009c.jpg (500x475, 37K)

Here's an idea: show it some love and compassion

Nah this dog is an asshole

who doesn’t like dogs? What is wrong with your brain OP? What kind of retardation do you have?
It’s not like anyone believes you anyways though, just some b8 because you think it’s funny to joke about animal abuse. So again, what kind of retardation do you have?

Feed it chocolate why no one is looking if he takes it though it migth be lengthy prosses do it in the nigth if he starts making noise no one will pay any ear since that is his nature after all

Does mom know you're up this late?

Hit it with a shovel then set it alight..that’s the answer your looking for, this is Sup Forums after all.

Pay no heed to these do gooder anons who suggest continuing its life.

Dogs are smarter than you think retard. Probably smarter than you if you have to ask how to kill a dog and can’t figure that out on your own.
If you treat it like an asshole because you’re an asshole, the dog will be an asshole. You should just go hit it with a stick or something til it dies, it’s not like you’re responsible enough, or patient enough to train or teach anything

Give it away asshole. Post an ad somewhere. Your pos friend doesn't need it. You can't just feed it every few days, and they like being around people, they are pack animals. Sitting lonely in a yard is stupid and the dog doesn't deserve that. He depends on people for a decent life, his whole life

>this is Sup Forums afterall XD so hardcore check out how edgy we are just coming here makes us all badass
It’s a fucking popular image board website retard, listen to yourself sometime, maybe you will realize how fucking stupid you sound

Pit mommy detected

Wrong, I’m not female. Except on the days I decide to be one

i heard dogs love chocolate

It appears I miss read something
I thougth he wanted the dog dead

I bet you like skateboarding and wear Beanies everywhere like a faggot

In seriousness OP just let him off the leash outside in the middle of the night, animal control will come get him, or maybe he'll maul and kill someone's kid but as long as "muh puppy" lives people will be happy.

Maybe tell your roommate to fucking deal with it since it’s his problem? Don’t tell me you’re edgy enough to kill a dog but wont sack up and tell your roommate to do something about it?
You should honestly think about moving out and finding a place on your own so this kinda stuff won’t happen, and you can masturbate and browse Sup Forums all day long with no distraction

"Who doesn't love dogs"
Weird that people have different opinions huh

Op you should kill yourself then the cops will come then animal control will and give dog a decent home.

Just take him on a walk off a local cliff or embankment

A little bit yes. If your opinion is different than mine, you’re most likely retarded and a faggot. Just calling it like i see it

The ultimate passive aggressive life

>go outside
>fuck with the dog, get him to bike you a few times
>kill yourself
>whoever finds you will undoubtedly think it was the dog who killed you
He will be put down for sure guaranteed

But then he'll become the Highlander and become immortal.

Post it for sale on Craigslist might as well make a buck and it’ll probably end up with a better owner

Train the dog to not do the thing you want it to not do. Its really not hard. In fact its really fucking easy. Electric dog collar that shockes the fucker every time it makes a noise. They cost 75-80 us $ and they are worth the battery replacements. I'm sure you were looking for an excuse to kill the dog but it'd be more humane to kys.

sex is the only option

Don't kill your dog, i'm serious, maybe you can give it a friend to play with or maybe you can run with it, or just be nice with you're dog and give it time

If you really want the dog gone, call animal welfare. Report the douche bag for leaving the dog like that. Let them take the dog, and possibly arrest the owner.

Post proof that any of this story is true, faggot.
Otherwise stop larping

Fuck off Verlisify

Take it to a shelter, don't be a nigger. You're unironically being a nigger. It takes no effort dude, it's one google search + quick car ride away. Don't fucking kill it with chocolate like some retard suggested, it's painfully slow and it will be super obvious to anyone nearby that the dog has been badly poisoned. It'll be shivering, twitching, screaming and having seizures for hours. Then what? Dig a hole and bury it? Sneak out and dump it somewhere? Sounds way more elaborate than dropping it off at a rescue.

Call PETA and enjoy the show