My neighbours wife keeps asking me for help while her husband is at work...

My neighbours wife keeps asking me for help while her husband is at work. She’s kinda hot but past her prime prob about 35 or 37ish. But she keeps bending over right in front of me... I just want to pull my cock and and fuck her in the ass... do you reckon she wants it? Pic related a creep shoot I took

Attached: 9093BAC1-9BAE-414C-A3C4-E56D32ABFA1C.jpg (1219x1678, 816K)

post more so we can tell

Have fun with the neighbors potato.
That guy knows where you live by the way

Ok

Attached: 3C3434FA-8DFD-4824-8D37-7E54D335EF25.jpg (1234x1656, 768K)

No, she probably wants your help and you're a beta faggot who'll do it.

Idk which is more depressing.
The fact you're that thirsty you'd be a home wrecker with a housewife with the physique of a potato.

Or the fact that people are encouraging you to cause drama in your neighborhood by fucking a potato with flabby thighs and a guaranteed fupa

Because helping people makes you a beta.
Yet you expect the world to be handed to you because you're a fucking worthless millennial/zoomer

All those are reasons why the husband probably isn't payingi any attention to her at home, so she's getting desperate for some attention. Desperate women do whatever you want and won't tell anybody. OP should get his dick wet. It's better than keeping it dry all day.

Why is she bending over?

If you're helping in the garden and she's pulling weeds, you're just being creepy.

If you're working on her gutters and she keeps accidentally dropping the screwdriver you could be in with a chance.

The problem is without context we can't give you advice.

Op here. I just to fuck her... I know she’s a bit of a spud but she has big saggy tits and I reckon would know how to take a dick..

Attached: 18056D78-079E-4BB7-9DD9-92497F090E43.jpg (1242x1904, 540K)

>these pictures

Attached: lel.gif (254x275, 1.68M)

No, but OP is clearly being taken advantage of.

If the wife wants him he'll know. But she's either flirting with him to keep him working, or she's working and doesn't realise that her neighbour is a massive creep.

>My neighbours wife keeps asking me for help while her husband is at work.
I've banged a few married women. Trust me on this, don't mess with someone who lives near you, and certainly not your neighbour. This shit can go south quickly.
Bad shit such as: (1) she falls in love, (2) she regrets and tells her hubby, (3) someone sees you and tells someone else...

Fuck the spud if the husband finds out look at it this way you'd be doing him a favour and until then enjoy the danger sex it's the best.

Damn. It looks like you could park a a porsche in there.

Maybe rub the potato and see how she reacts.

Make sure you can fight the potato's husband. Forget to close your zipper.

Does the potato have a face?

women hit their sexual peak around 35, so she's probably horny

she's using you to get things done that need doing so she and her husband have more time to fuck and laugh about what a chump you are

stick ur finger in her butthole

next time she bends over, get a boner and then "accidently" bump into her right on her crack so that she feels it. then you'll see. If you get wins, share them

is there more?

Stop bumping the thread retards its copypasta

Attached: 1544986411797.jpg (385x272, 22K)

U again?

Attached: 1570449584351m.jpg (1019x1024, 126K)

Imagine being this beta. Please stfu