How do you think his ego will cope as he declines?

How do you think his ego will cope as he declines?

Hes lost yards of pace, he cant score blooters like he used to, he can barely score tap ins these days. Maybe he has been a system babby all along. Played in a stacked Utd team, and a stacked Madrid team.

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/cristiano-ronaldo-transfer-real-madrid-11912729
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Suicide before 45

Sex change before 40.

He's just on a slump. Come the return of the champion's league, he'll wreak havoc again.

Does he seriously take off his shirt after every goal?

Usually when he scores the 6th goal in a 6-1 victory and its his only goal of the game

>stacked Madrid team
Casillas
Pepe
Sergio Ramos
Fábio Coentrão
Varane
Khedira
Gareth Bale
Xabi Alonso
Illarramendi
Jese Rodriguez

>stacked Utd team
Edwin van der Sar
Wes Brown
Rio Ferdinand
Mikaël Silvestre
Evra
Hargreaves
Nani
Scholes
Wayne Rooney
Anderson

>stacked teams
wew lad, how many world cup winners do you see on these lists compare to say Barcelona or Bayern?

here's a fun story
>Messi takes off his shirt after he scores the winner in stoppage time against Madrid at the Bernabeu, celebrating his 500th goal for Barcelona (gets a yellow but that hardly matters that late in the match)
>4 months later, Ronaldo is still butthurt and his ego is damaged
>Ronaldo scores a goal against Barcelona 60 mins in the super cup, immediately takes off his shirt like Messi did
>Ronado gets a yellow for it, and gets sent off a few minutes later with another yellow for diving
>Ronaldo gets mad and shoves the referee, leading to a 5 match ban
>With no good striker in their squad, Real Madrid suffer in those matches and they draw twice (one of them to a literallywho team), making them 4 points behind Barcelona from the very beginning of the league
>Everything goes downhill from there and their morale drops, their pre-season form is gone
>Ronaldo returns from suspension in the worst form of his career and has still hasn't recovered from the psychological damage

>Ronaldo childishly taking off his shirt to get back at Messi singlehandedly led to the downfall of Real Madrid

Now that I think about it, it's really true.

good post muhammed

>listing squad players and asking where the elite players are
I want to make a gypsy joke but i would feel bad with how genuinely retarded you are

he looks so old in the close ups of that face injury.

Good analysis Hussein.

i think he'll manage with a fresh new stream of innocent 11/10 9yo cr7 boys underwear models every season

Oh, god, look at this idiot trying to sell his delusion...

CR went from the best/second best team in the world the years he played there to the best/second best team in the world at the time of the transfer.
Only an autistic fanboy like you or the leaf-english JP/NZ proxy can attempt a retarded claim like this

I see Stark and Kassai, gypsy

>barcelona fan having the gull to cry about refs

theres more gypsies there and you're brown and smelly but my problem with your hypocrisy is that you lack any human decency whatsoever. Real madrid are a cunt club but so is your scummy Barcelona

and I'm not even the guy who likes ronaldo, just a butthurt chelsea bandwagoner. Fuck your stupid club you nigger hypocrite

based
cringe

Moves to the UAE and scores 100 goals while making $180M/yr

Cristiano is a product of his team creating everything for him and feeding him every little opportunity, of which he's scored maybe one in 6 balls that were given to him on a silver platter. He's the ultimate system babby, a system so deluded that he managed to convince an entire half of the world who don't have regular cable or internet for the better part of the 2000's that he was in the same league as players like Iniesta, Messi, Neymar, and even Forlan or Rooney

neuronal shooting incoming

I think Ronnie is humble enough to know that his time is coming up. He's been a hard worker ever since and he'll know when to call it quits.

>Maybe he has been a system babby all along

If you put Ronnie into any team, he'll score buckets as per usual. Don't agree that we were "very" stacked, I mean we had Park, O'Shea etc only because of SAF that we're that good as a team.

It's Messi who's never played for a team outside of Barca.

lol

He's coming home, lad
>mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/cristiano-ronaldo-transfer-real-madrid-11912729

yeah those are stacked teams, what kind of a delusional negro doesnt think they are?

i mean van der sar and prime rooney in same team how is that not stacked?

wew lad

this should be pinned in every penaldo thread

R E N T F R E E
E
N
T
F
R
E
E

not to mention that van der sar bailed out penaldo when he missed the pen in the CL final

include me in the screencap

David Carradine

>stacked teams

Name one player that has won Ballon d'Or other than Michael Owen in the past twenty five years that wasn't on a "stacked" team.

>same league as players like Iniesta, Messi, Neymar, and even Forlan or Rooney

Forlan couldn't cut it in the Premier League and was a giant flop in Italy. Rooney had two good years post Ronaldo. This is revisionist history at it's finest.

Messi, for nearly his entire peak has/had

Puyol
Pique
Alves
Busquets
Xavi
Iniesta

All of whom were either the very best of their position or at the very least top three, with three of them being able to stake a claim as GOAT of their position (Busquets, Xavi, and Alves)

Then once most of them hurt their decline, they were replaced with the greatest front three the sport has ever seen with Suarez and Neymar. Messi also got to play under Pep for nearly his entire career, and Ronaldo has a new manager almost every year, and only two of them attempted to play any sort of brand of attacking football (Pellegrini and Ancelotti), one really has no idea what he's doing (Zidane) and the other two are some of the most notorious defensive managers in the sport (Rafa and Mourinho). People also forget that for a good portion of his early career he was played as a bog standard right midfield whose entire job was to run down the wing and cross.

He'll cope fine. He's getting old and it's starting to show. He knows it, everyone knows it. HE still has some gas in the tank but Zidane's insistence on playing a 4-4-2 isn't helping him or the team in any way.

Hope he goes back to sporting desu

>Including defenders
Ronaldo had Vidic and Ferdinand and Marcelo and Ramos and Carvahal and etc

he will probaly destroy every team in the champions league and you cunts are going to pray to ronaldo again

Top post

zalamay

>Busquets and Alves
>GOAT of their position
ahahahaahahahahahaahahaahaahahahaahahahahahaahahaahaahahahaahahahahahaahahaaha

Really gets your neurons pumpin

>filename
fucking kek

>b-b-but i just wanted to be like my idol messi :(

based syria spilling the beans

based

It's true, all of it

He was never good he just had a drug stack that was next level compared to other players, just like Messi.

Yes, Ronaldo had never been known to take off his shirt to show off before, it was all about Messi.

HAHAHAHA BASED

All I see are stacked players. Especially that 2008 Man Utd team which was unreal.

SEETHING

you don't know what he's talking about

motherfuckers in a warzone still has time to drop TRUTHbombs on /spee/ BASED

>you or the leaf-english JP/NZ proxy
I thought they were all the same person.

It is

NZ isn't Canada/Japan, and sometimes shits on Ronaldo too

Canada/Japan is definitely the same person

Romania also shits on Ronaldo sometimes too, but gets too butthurt when he sees people praising Messi and pretends to like Ronaldo again

also there's several Argentinians defending Messi and two of them that hate Messi

t. Messi-Ronaldo expert

Romania is the same person too. He just sometimes pretends to shit on Ronaldo too as a fake separate personality so it isn't so obvious

Almost like there are multiple posters. True neutral is Norway who issues points on either end of the argument

You are imagining the possibility that Bashar wrote that post

The answer that broke Sup Forums

oh fuck

DAMN

Penaldo is declining? Didnt he just win a balloon door?

at some point Sup Forums was saying he used a brazilian proxy as well. basically they can't accept that not everyone is blind enough to think Messi is the GOAT. There's an uruguayan who regularly talks shit about messi too, I wonder how long it'll take until he's associated with the romanian

You can think that Messi isn't the GOAT, but at least propose Pele, Ronaldo the Brazilian one, Maradona or something, not Cromaldo

like a dying sun turning into a supernova

>Getting shit on by all sides in a clusterfucked warzone
>Still has time to shitpost

absolute wewage

>but at least propose Pele, Ronaldo the Brazilian one, Maradona or something
Most people posting on Sup Forums weren't alive to watch any of these guys play

Yes even Brazil Ronaldo

Can't fuck with the truth

Rent free

Medulla veins on Medusa

Pelé and Maradona were from a different era. Maradona not that much, but still. R9's peak ended too early, he was never the same after his knee injury. On the other hand, Tsunaldo has rivaled Messi for many years and like it or not they're on similar levels even if they're different kind of players. However, Tsu has one advantage over Messi: he isn't as much of a choker. He even won an Eurocup with a NT far worse than Argentina while Messi somehow let 3 finals slip away. I'm sorry, my white friend. You may think it's unfair for Messi to compare him with Tsunaldo but it's in fact quite the opposite.

Statistically they aren't even close. Ronaldo has played 100 more games than Messi. Ronaldo is one of the best centre forwards ever, still behind Gerd Muller tho, but that's about it.

>However, Tsu has one advantage over Messi: he isn't as much of a choker.
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO Marcelo

>choked in the CL final in 2008, if it wasn't for Edwin they'd have lost
>completely anonymous in the 2011 CL final in 2011, completely overshadowed by Messi
>anonymous in both CL finals against Atletico
>Needed to get bailed out by Di Maria and Bale in the 1st one only to score a meaningless penalty after the game was virtually over
>Bailed out by a 90 min equaliser from Ramous and then scores another penalty after being marked out of the game
>Portugal started playing better the moment he got subbed out against France
>Won the cup without him

The Messi-Ronaldo comparison is a complete joke. Anyone who has been watching football for at least 15 years knows that Messi is like 2 tiers higher than him in almost everything.

Yeah Ronaldo won a Euro he didn't play in

>>choked in the CL final in 2008, if it wasn't for Edwin they'd have lost
Literally scored their only goal
>>completely anonymous in the 2011 CL final in 2011, completely overshadowed by Messi
Literally wasn't even in the final, Messi bailed out by Villa
>>anonymous in both CL finals against Atletico
Lmao
>>Needed to get bailed out by Di Maria and Bale in the 1st one only to score a meaningless penalty after the game was virtually over
Lmao
>>Bailed out by a 90 min equaliser from Ramous and then scores another penalty after being marked out of the game
Lmao
>>Portugal started playing better the moment he got subbed out against France
Again, involved in 3/9 Portugal's goals, they failed to get a shot on target in 80 minutes, took 110 minutes to score without him
>>Won the cup without him

When you're done being a retard only then can you reply to me

6/9**

>Lmao
This isn't a valid argument brainlet. Cristina is a choke artist and you'd be best served just going back to another proxy.

Based Syria, you now remember everyone written off Barca after that defeat

>2011
Woops got my years all mixed up, I keep forgetting that 2011 was 7 years ago, 2009 final where he could do nothing against a make-shift defense of Yaya Toure and Puyol at right back.

>Lmao
>Lmao
typical penaldo bandwagoner

Who cares about stats, dude. Tsunaldo's goals win you titles, Messi's goals win you friendlies. Also, playstyle is literally fucking irrelevant. Is Benzema better than Robben (prime vs prime) just because he can do more than one thing (cut inside and shoot)? What matters is efficiency, end of story.

wew

>choke artist
>3 goals to beat sweden to drag hugo almeida to a world cup
>3 goals vs wolfsburg to come back from 2-0 down
>literally this supercup
>4 goals in 3 CL finals
>52 CL knockout goals
Tell me who the top scorer was to get them there in the first place

>these words coming out of a brazilian

I hope you never win anything again, might aswell be english at this point

Are you referring to the fact I care more about efficiency than style or are you just disagreeing with me? If it's the former you're about 10 years late, our youth coaches already removed the so called "joga bonito" from our DNA. You'll only see fancy dribbling and other skills in amateur futsal tournaments or on the streets, but never inside a football pitch.

Anyone who regularly watches football would reach the logical conclusion that one player is heads and shoulders above the other (metaphorically). Those who would rather rely on statistics for whatever reason are dumbfounded to realise that these don't necessarily help in their arguments. Most pundits and ex-goats are unanimous about whose the best. Only people who stick their head out for cristina are his teammates and they'll probably be able to speak their minds once they retire or change teams. Just face it.

oh my

I agree with your efficiency point but people keep forgetting that the team was built around him to score whereas Messi hasnt played in a team that feeds him

Now imagine how goat is Messi to get into that team and score hattrick against Madrid at 17. Messi is the goat forever.

can poonaldo ever recover?

Yeah right in the Champions league final he didn't try to do 3 overhead kicks because Dybala scored that way

*Mandzukic

Can't Mossad the Assad and his truth bombs

Neymar's coming anyway so he can fuck off

EXCELLENT post.