How do you realistically get a non-gold-digging Latina gf?

How do you realistically get a non-gold-digging Latina gf?

get a rich one

be poor

Latinas aren`t gold-digging you for your money, they`re doing it for your citzenship.

Colombia/Venezuela

>How do you realistically get a non-gold-digging Latina gf?
by looking to non-stereotypical latina girls (yes, the big tit-ass ones)

You have to be white and attractive

Chicanas aren't gold-diggers. There's a kind of logic in gold-diggers that isn't there in chicanas

>You have to be white
I'm already whi-

>and attractive

>she wants french citizenship
ahahaha dumb bitch

Holy shit the Hispanic Arnold's son looks like my cousin

wait, are you saying big ass = not gold digger?

Is this your aunt?

>venezuelans
>not wanting to leave their shithole
>unironically going to Venezuela these days

no, big ass and titties = gold diggers
no big ass and titties = pure familiar womens

Just go talk to some of them, jeez. Not all of them are gold-digging whores. et rid of those toxic stereotypes and go outside.

you cant

why would an overweight person wear a shirt that is so obviously ill-fitting?

Arnold probably impregnated a lot more than her.

The virgin kennedy has a lot of potential. If he worked out he'd look really good

All women are gold diggers fampai.

you can become my bf, I care more about looks/brain than money

money can't buy you a brain

it's not possible

nice dick

i would argue it can actually, compare the kids in private schools who end up with nice jobs and plebs in public school who learn nothing at all

Even when Arnold's son is fat, he still looks better than me.

Fuck his sin is gorgeous

what ? he looks mentally handicapped

the virgin son would look better than the chad son if he had the body of chad.
chad son's face look retarded

Everybody is sleeping in my house but you made me laugh loudly. I wish nobody waked up for me.

*woke

Did the hispanic child take the bogpill?

I think you show up and act like you don't have money and try and woo them.

Arnold had to fuck an ugly maid for it, but he finally got the son he wanted. Good for him. Every great man has an illegitimate child or two.

Remember the Visa/nationality-whores.

My best advice is to pretend you're a local white who is practicing his English and if she has an overreaction when you tell her you're a foreigner, DUMP HER IMMEDIATELY, she's totally a foreigner-hunter and not worthy.

Latina women's like niggers or Nordic white men like arnie

Latinas born in Latin America are not into niggas and Nordics seem too pale for them, but I would say blacks can be more attractive than Nordics.

I doubt Chicanas do like them in such way.

Other races, tones of skin can attract more Latinas.

>mountainbike with knobby tires in urban environment

every adult female in my family has told every young female in my family to be a god digging piece of shit, stuff like "marry a rich doctor" "what you want to do is find yourself a nice right boy and divorce him for his money, girl". i imagine it's the same in other "latin" households. They're human trash, avoid like the plague.

is this a joke, he's obese. Even if he worked out and lost the weight (he won't), he'd have tons of sagging skin

He can become a body builder to avoid saggy skin.

his dad is the most famous bodybuilder in the world. look at him, clearly he has no interest in health or fitness or his dad

Here nordic-looking ppl r literally gods tho
U can get free big bunda just by being tall, blue eyed, blonde and unable to speak portuguese

Believe me, poverty turns women here to a high-expectation bitch and if you add racism you get a money-lover woman with no dignity or uninterested emotions who can trick a foreigner with a cheap love until she achieves her goals and/or finds someone "better".

Being tall, blue-eyed and blonde does not necessarily mean the person is Nordic.

Arnold was labeled Nordic by some user and he's only Austrian. Whites from central Europe and Anglophone world are the ones who attract them more, for Visa or love but more for Visa.

Thats why I said "nordic-looking".

Germans look a bit different to Nordics, so do the rest of whites, blue-eyed and blondes in Europe to them. The further, the broader the differences.

They will be citizenship-digging, not gold-digging, is that a problem?