Why haven’t you served in the military yet, Sup Forums?

Why haven’t you served in the military yet, Sup Forums?

Attached: 447E1975-2715-4C42-BD55-63A92ACC3301.jpg (1280x721, 277K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uUkZupLjiHo
youtu.be/WDEBz25lGdY
youtu.be/88q2QK6TvFY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cause im afraid of death

I'm fat, otherwise I'd be in the Navy.

Why would I?

Because I'm Anti-War you degen. Why would I want to go be a dog and kill for Israel..

They could always use more fender bellies

I have bone spurs.

Was 305 lbs now im 190. Gonna be enlisting in the Marines in the coming months.

Joining up in little over a year

So you are really saying you are a pussy.

Post your stomach, I'm 350 and 200 is my goal right now, I wanna see how bad I'll look

Because i think by myself and im not a fagg whose only purpose is to follow orders, also nice try you fucking jew

Jews, I'd fight for my countrym but that would just being fighting for the jews in the system, and I feel like america has fought long enough for the jews to actually be effective. It's really just ironic that we fight anyways, especially since either cutting off support to the jews or just invading israel would probably bring a lot more stability to thw middle east, and help our relations with the countries.

2007-2015 Marines, terminal Lance, totally worth getting shitfaced in the barracks.

Bad quality troll , go to bed

Because i got a draft delaytion by being in university, i will have to serve after that though

Attached: k2_items_src_d0eb8d418942adccfef144b4900e4d40.jpg (680x505, 151K)

Fucking Barry keeps hogging the plane.

Attached: NZAF.jpg (400x400, 12K)

because the democrats have already sold out the country, there's nothing to fight for.

Attached: democrats2020.jpg (646x960, 157K)

i dont want to

Because we get our fossile resources, business contracts and connections by involvement in civilized conversations and deals instead in of getting them by bombing the everloving shit out of countries under the cover of bringing them democracy.

Attached: 1570013580596.jpg (676x698, 160K)

Cant run, heart is about to go kaput without medical help, etc.

You could change that user!

Have you served?

Currently on my way to start serving my country!

Because i have asthma and am allergic to a lot of weird things like types of fabric, cotton, my own fucking swet, trees, metal, and ladybugs

Attached: download (5).jpg (225x225, 9K)

Hahahhaha fucker!

>i am the military
why haven't your served me?

Attached: 1_awvDmbc37h0UAiujTZb-5w.jpg (465x440, 106K)

I'm too smart.

COPE

>get shot for jew oil
lol america

checked

Attached: Bubble Boy.png (1000x562, 393K)

They hooked me up to an EKG at MEPS and told me I had a bad heart and i couldn't serve

My country is a shithole, so no way I'm gonna die for it. Wanted to join the US military however, but gotta have a green card for that, which good luck getting it

I'm not a dumbass yank

Oh, i had. But not in (your) Army.
My Country does not start Wars all around the Globe.

Oh don't say that! Everyone knows the us army brings peace, freedom and democracy wherever they go. They even helped iran back then and now look how well they do

They drink soy

Mexico? Never understood why they don't use their military to shoot the shit out of those drug cartels. They don't even have death penalty. Same for brazil

I did 14 years in the Royal Marines, I went to Iraq, Afghan and Kosovo.
If I had to live my life over again I would have never left.

>Royal Marines
That's really cool, what instrument did you play?

Europe, actually. As for Mexico's military not shooting up the cartels, I wouldn't know

War is for faggots

My man was the lead triangle player

When i was drafted in the greek air force i volunteered to go to Kosovo, i fought for the other side as you thought

Attached: 873_1000.jpg (552x960, 51K)

such a fuckup that i doubt they'd take me

why would I fight for the enemy

Because I have a future and I can already pass all of their fitness tests with ease

Yeah, same with Korea,right?
But let me tell you one thing...it was very satisfiing to serve. Nope, no real action or so. As i said before, we dont do Wars anymore.
But the way you are forced to trust your comrads (dont know the right word in english) and the way you help your comrads...thats some heavy shit that can change you.
I´ve never regreted it. If you have the oportunity so serve, DO IT!.

US Army-Medic-1 Deployment, 8 years TIS

It was fun, but def joined for the benefits and not any of the patriot BS they try to sell you. Currently working on a 2nd degree, have a pretty gud jerb.

I wouldn't do it as a career unless you're unskilled and there are no other options, then I'd do it for the benefits.

For the cash, homes.

Depending on how tall you are, you have a way to go in the weight-loss department for Marine standards, but that's some good shit! Keep working!!

Attached: 1569822818142.png (758x996, 994K)

Jews are harmless, my guy.

Because I had some basic opportunities my parents worked for that allowed me to leverage my ability and talent into a successful career. I didn't need the escape valve of military service to flee a trailer park or ghetto.

Attached: 1327338488751.jpg (515x515, 120K)

Wait for another war to pop off, you'll get picked up.

Have army chick be sluts

Attached: 28C9F708-99C0-453B-8CEE-0E8CE68D2577.jpg (1125x2436, 208K)

And yet there you are pudstroker.

perhaps.
really nailed life when im looking forward to the draft

Checked, and could be worse.

Would rather make my own decisions than be used by politicians. If I want to kill it will be my choice.

If these so called overlords in the shadows really do control everything and are out to wipe out white people, you're helping friendo.

It honestly isn't bad
Speaking from a 13b who barely got e-3
One year in and I have a comfortable amount of money and I invested I'd say about 80% of my money
All you have to do is be smart that's it
The military is like a car as long as you treat it right and maintain it like yourself, you'll get all the benefits in the end.
GI BILL
Matching 401k
Health care
(VA since I got injured, but will be paid off the rest of my life)

I'd stay in if I wasn't married or if something were to happen

I might come back I like the lifestyle I just dislike the higher ups since they don't care about everyone in our unit

Attached: USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1567957136314.jpg (1920x1080, 914K)

Where did you get stationed?

newfags

Fort Drum
It's cold, but it's a beautiful place
And when I mean cold. I mean COLD.

Attached: democracy.gif (659x609, 1.64M)

Thanks for the advice. There's no doubt that extreme circumstances (such as hierarchical structural in the army) will lead to the growth of collegial loyalty etc. and I believe that it might by some satisfying shit somehow. However, I finished university 2 years ago. Married. I'm making shit ton of money and the future career looks very well at this point. I'm leading a department of 40 men. There's no way I'd go there and myself commanded by some shitfaced faggot sargeant that isn't even close to the academic level of mine.

I need to graduate high school
>inb4 underage b&
I’m 18

could be the 18 year old kid in Afghanistan who died there younger than the war itself.

gotta be happening soon.

Attached: kACrtGa.jpg (444x566, 251K)

Doing some time, might make a career. Might get out and get a better pay job

>The real explanation

Because I'm not going to kill people just because a bunch of fat stupid politicians cannot settle shit by talking

But I served.
If I had the chance again I would become a soldier.

Still am

Attached: 1570666796188.jpg (720x531, 50K)

Faggot

That's when you get hooked on meth and have to rob construction sites for metal and you start tying your kid to the bed so you and your increasingly unattractive wife can get high and she can eventually backstab you for a robbery charge that was her idea and you spend three years in Leavenworth and have to live in daddy's basement until your arm starts to rot off from shooting up and you ruin your brother's life to help you and still wind up homeless and then in jail again but a thousand miles away from home because no one wanted to deal with you and then more meth and a venereal disease ridden slut but thank god she's infertile after the botched back-alley abortion and oh look, jail again.

Hooah motherfucker.

I have

>jews control the US military

>join and oust the jews from controlling the US military

...?

prophet.

This.
If we all join the military, get trained in guerilla warfare and own guns we can overthrow the jew.

I did

And my adventures are well documented youtu.be/uUkZupLjiHo

Don't fight for a lost cause and get saved today

John 14:6
>Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

The Bible Way to Heaven
youtu.be/WDEBz25lGdY

The new world order bible versions
youtu.be/88q2QK6TvFY

Attached: 1565702010116m.jpg (712x1024, 69K)