Do you drive?

Do you drive?

Attached: Crown.jpg (800x600, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PykZYox0oNg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is it driving if you have to stand?

Yeah...

Attached: musicartsculture_movies2-1-f8c4a84633d975d3[1].jpg (832x468, 85K)

I do. These things are the shit. Fucking impossible to flip. Toyota sit downs have alot to learn

I dunno. Lock the steering on full turn suddenly when moving fast and you can get a bit of lift off.

Crown, Raymond and yale. Narrow aisle lifts are the shit.

No

after 10 years on a forklift, i get on one of these and feel like a retard.
10 years later i can drive in my sleep

Worked at a timber yard about 6-7 years ago and used to drive one of these moving timber packets and pallets of cement bags, blocks etc.

Also operated a variety of earthmoving equipment such as between 1.5-14t excavators, rollers, front end loaders for almost 2 years, also civil construction labouring at that job such as driveways, retaining walls, excavations. Got my 6-wheeler license a few years ago and have been driving tippers since then, doing construction cartage such as dirt/clay and metal aka rocks, also have done my time asphalt paving/milling in the 6-wheeler.

forgot2postpic

Attached: 247[1].jpg (1600x1200, 470K)

Yeah i drive.

Drive your mom crazy in bed

back in the early 2000s I worked at a place that had atlet forklifts. believe they were swedish. best lifts I have ever driven. crown can eat a dick. raymond are my preferred from domestic market personality.

THERE IS NOTHING LIKE A CROWN
FOR PICKING IT UP
AND PUTTING IT DOWN

Attached: Crown2.jpg (514x596, 25K)

Drive one of these

Attached: order-picker.jpg (600x957, 107K)

And also one of these.

Attached: bt-reflex-n-series-reach-trucks-product-pop-up-1.jpg (321x500, 88K)

oh and one of these

Attached: gasforklift-resized-400.jpg (400x248, 30K)

This is my daily

Attached: Bendi.jpg (2672x2056, 604K)

found out how to skid in a forklift shortly got fired after

Is that... safe?

I work on all these pos

gays

Not true, watched my retard coworkers flip them in the warehouse I worked at prior to the one I’m in now. They will flip if you drive them unsafely

youtube.com/watch?v=PykZYox0oNg