When did you become “red-pilled” Sup Forums??

When did you become “red-pilled” Sup Forums??

For me it was discovering George Carlin in the 8th grade (after 9/11).

Attached: 89A6B0AD-AE84-42CC-AE52-992A89DF9BD4.jpg (858x536, 23K)

When I stopped masturbating and smoking weed and realized what liberals were.

Attached: A10D46C9-303D-4E04-8021-17E2A81CAEB7.jpg (273x364, 19K)

Never cared for weed. Used to think “hippy” culture was pretty cool and “rebellious” of the “system” but the older I got the more I realized they were easily brainwashed losers, to lazy to make anything of themselves and loved to blame others for their problems.

Yup, Democrats are brain-washed sheep. I was full-blown Democrat too until I realized what they really are. Lazy and spending money they don't have. Now I just work hard and trying to start a family. Most Republicans believe in that.

why dont u check out the trump deficit or his stock market returns compared to Obama.... prepare to be red pilled again

dear fuckhead, one does not become "red pilled" in general. you get red pilled on specific subjects.
you are stupid, and you should feel bad

I found the exact same thing as I got older.
>and trying to start a family
This user simply changed from one side to the other, not even smart enough to realize that fully supporting either party is just mindlessly regurgitating whatever partisan shit he prefers to believe this decade.
You don't take the red pill or the blue pill, retard. You take both at the same time, yolo.

I'm not taking the blue pill. They're usually non-Christain yolo fags.

Get/become. Really?

I mean after you GET red pilled in general, you become it. As in, it becomes/influences part of your very nature. At least for me, I haven’t been the same since and I turned out much better because of it.

Monotheistic religions are the most evil things in humanity, you know that already user. Why would anyone worship 2000 year old filthy desert goatfuckers with the education level of first graders?

Not really. Christanity says love and accept your neighbor. There's nothing evil about that.

>Christianity
used by monarchs and the church for many centuries to brainwash people into accepting their miserable lives and giving all the fruits of their labor to the rulers

Brainwash? Son those people got into something they shouldn't have. You have a chance to accept Jesus and if they don't give them time. I want a Christain president. A Christain world sounds great but theres way to much cancer we'd have to fight to get it.

So does Judaism and Islam, both Monotheistic and Abrahamic religions. What they SAY and what they do are completely different things. None of the three actually love and accept the other two. Christians don't actually love and accept their muslim neighbors, and vice versa. So they are all liars, or in the very best case merely hypocrites. Again, you're worshiping 2000 year old goatfuckers. What did you really expect?

I may be a stranger to you but I've witnessed God's power. I don't know what he's doing but he's got a plan for all of us. Islam kills people. We don't. A human life matters.

It started when I discovered Hearts of Iron II.

>Islam kills people. We don't. A human life matters.
I know that statement is 100% troll, and you don't actually believe that, but so what.
>The most famous estimate is 56 million deaths, but a more critical examination would put Christianity's death toll at 9.064 to 28.734 million." However, if you widen responsibility to mean any mass atrocity caused by largely Christian societies regardless of motive [Like how atheist get blamed for the Great Leap Forward which caused half of communism's deaths even though the motivations were economic not anti-religious] then the death toll of Christianity would ascend to 82.069 to 106.734 million deaths more or less equal to the "Black Book of Communism" 85 to 100 million deaths from communism-(Which is disputed by some of the book's own authors[1])-that all get blamed on atheism regardless of other motives to the killings which is what you'd be doing here if all of these deaths were blamed on Christianity alone

I was super red-pilled by The Last Jedi.I couldn't understand how its possible to fuck so badly star wars movie and searched youtube. I started on Geeks + Gamers and ended on mgtow and anti sjw channels. In the end Patrice O'Neal made real man from that pussy i was before. I really wasn't pussy but Patrice just put last missing puzzle (red pill) in my life and everything is now easy. Basically my life turned 180 i span of 2 weeks.

God speed user. Seek and ye shall find.

Christians love but they don't accept. It's a common fallacy that you have to accept what someone does if you love them. Like parents who love their children but accept their lifestyles of being spoiled brats. Instead of accepting, Christians do this:

Matthew 5:44 "But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you."

Matthew 10:14 "If anyone will not welcome you or listen to your words, leave that home or town and shake the dust off your feet"

Here's what Muslims would do:

Quran 8:65 O Prophet, exhort the believers to fight

Godspeed, Peace be upon you and Shalom.

This is someone else now. I'm not pulling up facts.

Attached: fox crack.jpg (403x264, 14K)

Fictional quotes? I go a few too.

Yoda, The Empire Strikes Back: "No. Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try."

Roy Batty, Blade Runner"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die."

There, does that help you as much as your fictional quotes help me?