Why does he always look like an unhealthy vampire?

Why does he always look like an unhealthy vampire?

coz hes spanish

Bright lights in the stadium make all the players look more pale

He looks like he has hepatitis

I wish I could look that good at 55 desu, how does he do it?

Because he is pale but not white, he still has an olive brown undertone which makes him look like a corpse.
Look at the difference in tone between Iniesta and Messi, who has pink undertone so he looks healthy.

b-but user, he's only 33

another example
even Xavi has a white pink undertone, while Iniesta looks like he has jaundice

He didn't even mention Americans you fucking autist

Messi is also mixed, burger.

Name my band

Cappuccino

The Chupacabras

Ronaldinho and the Ming Dynasty

Ronaldo must be black then

How does he look so terrible? Xavi is like 4 years older and looks much better despite living in fucking Arabia

>why does he always look like an unhealthy vampire
he can't suck off xavi anymore

Pale skin is now considered as a beautiful feature all over the world. Even countries with black people are bleaching their skin to be lighter

Mfw

Pale skin has historically been preferred to dark skin. The reasoning is simple: women worked indoors throughout human history, and inside you stay pale. The men would work the field and be very tanned. If you were rich, you'd be pale regardless of your gender because you'd be inside and your slaves/servants would work the land. Look up some pictures of old royals and you'll see all pale faces. Often they even powdered their face.

>You sleep rather soundly for a goalscorer. That's good. You'll need a clear conscience for what I'm about to assist.

He is. most brazillians are

What does that have to do with the OP? I find those pitch black dark skin beautiful

We differentiate between blacks and pardo (mixed). Black is someone like those NFL players to us.

t. chink

there is nothing more beautiful than a beautiful lotioned black woman with a scent of vanilla and ivory

which farm did you get this from?

He has a skin pigmentation disorder.

>tfw no qt black gf to watch dragon ball with