Want to meet a Jew boy to befriend etc?

American Californian girl here... interested in befriending a Jew male... I am 27.

Fuck off to /soc/, bitch

BEADY EYES, KNOWN FOR LIES, WHITE DISGUISE!

Uh why? There's plenty of Jewish boys in California

make new traps these are olds

It's probably bait dude.

Sorry, I hadn't thought of that... I'll try it. Thank you for the advice.

old*

Gotta say, actually using the name field is a pretty good detail. 3/10

I haven't registered in college just yet so I don't have any access to meeting any at the moment.

It's actually not bait. I am legit this stupid.

You can find him here.

Just mingle about. I'm sure you'll see some Jewish guys eventually. Or go to a Chabad on campus on a Friday night when they do Shabbat meals. Us Jews love free shit.

When are you going to give my grandmother's house back? The gib times are over, Polack.

You are Jewish yourself? Would you mind if I got to know you or anything? If not it's fine. :)

I'm 2% ashkenazi jew myself
let's meet bby

Sure. Shoot some questions. Not like Sup Forums ever cares to listen to my Jewish rants.

Of course. ;D If you have a Facebook or whatever I'd love to get to know you.

I legit almost hooked up with a Jewish Ecuador girl. She was white. Apparently the few whites in Ecuador definitely don't mix

Do you have a Facebook or a messaging program or anything where I can talk to you there? :)

No Facebook. Stopped after uni because I was getting too many (unsolicited) messages. Got anything else?

Nice try Rodriguez, but you're not harvesting my organs.

Dude he'll harvest your bank account before anything else. Once tried to buy a car in Texas from a Mexican guy. Realized it we a scam and when I cancelled the mail for the check, he tried getting his friends in Miami to call the Post office and get it to deliver.

?
we are full

Yes, I sure do.

Steam: sugartastik
Twitter: sugartastic

(I also have Discord, just waiting for it to update.)

"Full"?

I'll just add you on Skype

L'maet harussim.

I TOLD YOU JENNIFER I WILL NOT GO IN YOUR OVEN

How do i know you wont catfish me
How come yo didn't?
>Apparently the few whites in Ecuador definitely don't mix
No shit, that's why they are white. Ecuador is overwhemingly mestizo, so those other whites did mix after all.
Most whites are rich so they only mixed with other rich whites.

Because I can prove I'm a real person easily. :)

She was 27 and I think she couldn't get over the age difference. She was hot though, that kind of college girl that looks so fucking nice.