Cristiano Mariconaldo is the player with most missed goals in all the European leagues

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=88KOdhlmePY
youtube.com/watch?v=cQczqzhPriY
youtu.be/Prgp9VGgBrg
youtube.com/watch?v=TtLWpJPw3Q0
youtu.be/Uu-Bk4-D9RE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OH NO NO NO

lmao

I've never heard of most of these players who have scored more than penaldo this season.

messi has 19 goals.

Don't talk shit about the ballon d'or winner and the most rated player in FIFA!

youtube.com/watch?v=88KOdhlmePY

youtube.com/watch?v=cQczqzhPriY

youtu.be/Prgp9VGgBrg
Here you go proxy leaf

youtube.com/watch?v=TtLWpJPw3Q0

Griezman is aving a shit season too it seems, why is'n anyone memeing him? And why everyone acts like he's a top 3 CF?

No one thinks he's a top 3 CF, Kane, Icardi, Aguero, Cavani, Lewandowski, Suarez, and Higuain are all generally rated higher (assuming Messi isn't a CF)

One is a tryhard that wants to be the best always while the other one is clearly not giving a shit this year because he wanted to leave Atlético this summer already, and is World Cup year. Also Griezmann is a second striker

Hey proxy leaf should I remind you that Portugal went out during the group stages and the other went all the way to the final

>Kane

I'm in tears lmao

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>this syrian messiboi appearing in every cr7 thread

its his escapism from reality isnt it

youtu.be/Uu-Bk4-D9RE

he may be shit but his team is shittier. no wonder he only does tap in

more shitflutted videos plox