Is there any good reason for studying Japanese over Mandarin?

Is there any good reason for studying Japanese over Mandarin?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XP5lz2CYNR4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hmm, I wonder who's forcing these memes

Irmão não percas o tempo a estudar essas línguas. Dão muito trabalho para nenhum resultado prático. Digo-o por experiência. Se for para ler manga, podes encontrá-los todos traduzidos para inglês.

You can translate masturbatory material for the goyim
Somebody link screencaps of the person complaining about his shitty life in China

That's a very small picture, but yes I agree, Chinese women are more down to Earth and more knowledgeable about the world. And China is such a huge cool place where you can travel with your girlfriend and enjoy life to the fullest.

They're equally useless to me

>Americano falando portugês
Me dê a lista das línguas que você conhece companheiro poliglota.

Deve ser só um português de férias

Era de se esperar...

Inglês, Português, Francês bilingue. italiano fluente. Japonês, e Mandarim 1 ano cada. E tu?

ANIME
MANGA
GAMING
GERUGAMESH

etc

youtu.be/XP5lz2CYNR4

wow this was almost 10 years ago, 90% of Sup Forums was in diapers lol. like this post if you remember 2009 Sup Forums ok

A sure fire reason for studying a language is the desire to consume their entertainment, literature, etc. Aside from English, Japanese is the only other language with the best and most content worth enriching your life with.
Cute 2D little girls are objectively superior to everything on the right side of that image. The most important thing in human life is other human beings, not buildings or food, which is why the likes of pic related is always going to have a deeper and more satisfying existential connection to the human experience.

Anime > Everything else in the entire being

Wonder where GIRUGAMESH!!-kun is today.

Primeiro, meus parabéns você já está muito mais avançado nesse caminho do que eu.
Eu sou fluente em Português, Inglês, Espanhol e japonês.Com planos de aprender francês e mandarim no futuro.

Cringe

no sweetie

You nailed it very well. Being able to masturbate to poorly drew comics telling childish stories in japanese is really well worth everything in life

Please don't respond to tripcunts. If they are ignored over a sustained period, they are very likely to become an hero.

>poorly drew comics telling childish stories
This is about Japanese comics, not Americans ones, champ.
You sound like an extremely insecure person.

Animeiros vão para a forca

I don't care for any kind of comics, I think that as soon as one can read, one should read novels, yes without illustration. Comics are lazy people's visual arts and literature.

I can fuck this in china

Chinese are shit tier people

To me reading fiction is suffering if it's pure text. Why do I have to imagine things? Isn't this the job of the author? If I have to imagine things myself I could make up my own story, couldn't I?

所でどうしてスペイン語よりポルトガル語を選んだか。

Who is that?

The yen as a currency is much more stable than the yuan. The japanese have a track record of being able to withstand the effects of the bursting of an economic bubble. Meanwhile the chinese are manipulating their currency and there's no telling what will happen once the chinese bubble bursts but considering their track record it's likely they won't be able to properly recover.

In terms of technology and research, japan still has an edge over china. While it's unknown if that's going to continue in the future, the fact that it's been revealed a considerable chunk of chinese research has been manipulated as well as the fact japan has better connections with the west guarantees japan won't fade any time soon.

Japanese is still better for your curriculum than chinese for the time being. It's up to you if you want to gamble either in the chinese or the japanese.

Misa from Suzhou.

Learn japanese, pls stay away from china

why singapore kun

>The yen as a currency is much more stable than the yuan
Mmmmmmmmm no

I don't like it when people come to our continent without an actual plan and complain why their english teaching job does'nt pay 100k a day

I thought you we're saying that the chinese language is bad.

English teachers in Asia are subhumans

t. English teacher in Spain

simplified chinese is ok
Trad is better for literacy related stuff i suppose

I just get abit ticked off that people sometimes come here acting like the cream of the crop and complain they don't get appreciated enough

私はポルトガル人です

Are you Chinese living in Singapore?

やっぱり。スペイン語をならなかった理由まで明らかになった。

there are singaporean chinese

Oh I "see"

if its anything, britain should be getting the refugees, not you

oi look at me cunt I'm a fucking autistic socially retarded tiny cocked beta manlet and I watch japanese cartoons for babies

Yen follows the world economy and changes accordingly.
Yuan can be changed by Xi Jingpingpong saying "Single yuan is now 10 american dollars. Long live The Party!" and then the next day saying "Yuan is now 10 americsn cents. Long live The Party!". Look it up, they've done it before.

dude, you guys do QE as much as everybody else.

Japanese is easier to speak than chinese and japanese sounds better. Chinese are the worst kind of people, they're the sicilians of Asia; if they think they can get away with cheating you, then they will cheat. They only value money and they have no respect for anything, chinese tourists have written shit like "Xi was here!" on top of hieroglyphs in Egypt... Chinese are fucking awful and there is nothing to be gained by communicating with them.
t. Biased Japanese learner

QE is different from the Communist Emperor just dictating the value of their currency compared to other currencies. And QE is done by all countries, basically only China has a system where the leaser can use their power and just tell everyone else theie currency's value.

same shit, different asshole. every country has been accused of currency manipulation. don't be upset if someone does it better then you.

The girls in Japan are easier.

isn't bottom right one of the reasons why many people hate japan though?

China right now is the world's second biggest economy and will definitely overtake the US within our lifetime. The nation is in a rapid period of development and the opportunities are boundless. The first-time cities (Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou) are comparable to first world countries in terms of living standards. Also China's history and cuisine are incredible.

However, I will agree with most of the thread, Chinese people can be difficult to work with. Chinese businessmen and students generally look down anyone foreign and will constantly resort to cheating. Also, Chinese tourists have no respect for other cultures and won't obey local laws. Overall, I'd say its a competition between finance and growth (China) and politeness and stability (Japan).
t. 我的专业是中文和经济

Indeed it is a shame fact for Americans but the Japanese are more hard than American girls

Learning mandarin is like learning how to bark like a dog.

Fuck off and die, idiot. You're on a website dedicated to anime and manga.

>3DPD whore
Normalfag, you can fuck off as well.

Normalfags who come to Sup Forums are legitimately scum on the lowest rung of the social ladder.

There is none.

I learn Mandarin at university here.

我学汉语
でももう下手です。

Well seeing the shit otakus say only reinforces what I think about manga enthusiasts: socially impaired individuals.

>Misa
I notice many Chinese/Taiwanese stars and cosplayers like to use Japanese sounding name, why is that? is it their real name or not?

because they are weabs

japan: 1
china: 0

kek keep sperging out autist

You're a wise user

communism
not even once

Chinese culture is a dull, boring affair. Even anime is superior to it.

How? It has nothing to do with communism rather than the Chinese being absolutely terrible people

>PROC
>literally a godless society with shit morals after mao purged traditional chinese culture
you sure about that user

ROC and the colonies are best china desu

Yeah but the picture has nothing to do with real communism in practice
Lay off the strawman

>implying living in a post-communist rootless society doesn't affect their morals and behaviour
>nuffin to do with real communism
shill pls

modern prc was a fucking mistake, and everyone knows the chinese nowadays are huge weebs
t. overseas chinese of prc heritage who can speak chinese and japanese

I believe this picture is correct.

Checked
Are you white or jap?

nothing.

weeb stuff is for kids and immature manchildren. if you try moving to Japan
, think it over again. the Japanese really hate foreigners, and that they push their stupid ideas like gender equality that is maintained by exploitation of Muslim women so it will be defeated by Muslims someday.

What about hard-working whites who respect the culture and don't try to be all "haha Kawaii desu :DD" around people? Are they disliked as well?

You're a fucking joke.

NOTHING!

Don't learn Chinese nor Japanese
Just advance your English

Because Chinese sounds like shit and Chinese people are fucking scum rats? Why would I want to learn Chinese? So I can go live in fucking >>>China

this
t.takeshi

fuck off english teacher

China's future is being a gigantic poisonous desert with malnourished ghouls having their souls drained by a nightmarish police state. That's why the chinese are trying to spread themselves into eastern Russia, Canada and subsaharan Africa, as those regions haven't been completely used up by thousands of years of civilisation.

Who cares about Chinese when you can fap to ero manga?

wait, people actually like chine?

Japan has Mishima
Chinks can't complete

Did you really fall for the meme?

China has Lu Xun.

mishima was a very sad but very manly man

>switzerland highest in currency manipulation
it's (((them)))

Haha China has to manipulate its currency in the revere order just to grow the yuan

He had a lot of gay angst

He was faggot

A literal one.

Chinese diasporas are everywhere
I say we should burn those chinks and their chinatown

That does not make sense

Suffice to say, China does not “manipulate” its currency anymore. Whatever “manipulate” means. Nowadays they hold it up, which helps the rest of the world.

Not only can you watch anime, you can read manga

19th century Japan is awesome

they are the product of centuries of confucianism AND communism

Of course, I LOVE China

Sadly you will still stick to translation because reading Japanese is pain and slow

>tfw no turbo-francophile japanese esthete bf

we should've abandonned kanji like you bro.