What's your life philosophy user ?

what's your life philosophy user ?

Attached: 1458179576131.webm (1280x720, 471K)

Other urls found in this thread:

efilism.fandom.com/wiki/Efilism_Wiki
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Im here for a good life, not a long life

Fuck The System

Attached: Big4phone.jpg (2050x1025, 309K)

For someone's therapist to know all about me.

I obey absurdism
Life's only meaning is the one you chose.
Asking why we are here or whats our purpose is like asking why mountains are here or what is a mountains purpose

awwww kitty loves mummy.

curios and irony

It’ll all be alright.

do what good you can, as best as you can. be sincere. that's it really.

Attached: 3483a94a9132005a7954014ace773b4f.jpg (500x414, 69K)

Turn to Christ while there's still time

Spend time with people who are important to you, do things that are intellectually satisfying and self-improving, never accept that you are stuck where you are. Life is 100% bullshit. Pursue whatever.

Be an alcohol

i'm stoic.

me too.

niggers die where niggers lie

Attached: 1514012848439.jpg (500x500, 61K)

Get money, eat good, fuck bitches and have fun.

I hate myself and want to die

Camgirls are so weird

Nothing matters. People suck.

Do the exact opposite of what I did and you will be good

nothing matters

Whatever you do, have sex and don't become a 39 year old virgin like me

Love God with all your heart, and all your mind, and all your soul, and love your neighbor as yourself.

destroy anyone that opposes you

I fucked a hooker without condom yesterday and will probably die of AIDS. totally worth it.

make the most out of yourself, make your parents proud, and try to not let anyone know you're a depressed piece of shit that hates himself and fuels his nights with cocaine and whiskey and fucks strangers until he can't see straight

No that sucks

nice pussy. and the cat's pretty cute too.

Attached: lol8.jpg (441x302, 17K)

Don't have one. Just do whatever stupid shit you have to do to make it through the day. Repeat till you stop breathing.

>Take every opportunity to doe something great, every day. because you miss 100 percent of the shots you don't take, which leads to regret.

>Do the right thing all the time, and you will never be wrong. Follow the law. Live with morals. Dont fuck people over.

>Work hard and good things will come to you. But have a vision and a plan, dont just work for the sake of working.

Don't stress the small stuff, because the big still will fuck you up. Anything is repairable, except your body. Treat that shit like a temple

sauce?

>the more you know who you are, and what you want, the less you let things upset you.

Attached: 1530522588739.jpg (900x900, 75K)

Attached: 1456531406428.jpg (500x453, 65K)

what did you do ?

Attached: EquatorialGlossyElkhound.webm (320x180, 66K)

strumbellas, but I agree

Hedonistic nihilism

Choosing what to care for, not worrying about anything unimportant. Never regret anything and standing by my decisions. Always doing what I am doing to the best of my abilities. Laughing at the bad things that happen to me because shit happens.

Buy what you want when you want it. Worry about how you'll pay for it after. Same applies to non financial things, within reason.

>>Take every opportunity to doe something great, every day. because you miss 100 percent of the shots you don't take, which leads to regret.>Do the right thing all the time, and you will never be wrong. Follow the law. Live with morals. Dont fuck people over.>Work hard and good things will come to you. But have a vision and a plan, dont just work for the sake of working.Don't stress the small stuff, because the big still will fuck you up. Anything is repairable, except your body. Treat that shit like a temple

All good points but I want to add that you should do what makes you happy. No one has ever died wishing they worked more hours or had more money. They always wish they sailed around the world or saw distant places or spent more time with family or learned a new skill.

Working a normal job and living a normal life is the worst type of existence, and even though it is secure, if you never step out of your comfort zone you will get to the end of your life and realize you remember none of it because it was so incredibly boring.

So here's what I did. I suffered through a few years of school to get a good paying job with lots of opportunity for travel and little requirements to climb a "career ladder" by working 50+ hours a week.

I haven't worked since June. I plan to live the rest of my life working minimally to pay my bills and having every day possible to do shit id rather do.

Sorry but I cant let this go. This is literally the worst advice for life and the reason everyone is stuck in a job they hate. You know how you pay for that expensive shit? LOTS of hours working for the man (for most people). Financial freedom is one of the modern day slavery traps, and being debt free means you can do anything you want at any time.
also is me.

It's better to regret for something you said or did than regret for something you didn't say or didn't do

the (((wizard)))

I don’t know

I coom therefore I coom

Attached: 1412732431816-1.jpg (1711x3000, 1.18M)

Always wipe front to back.

Attached: 1469811498545.jpg (640x426, 58K)

Theres no meaning or purpose, rarely look back, since you cant change the past, no piont in torturing yourself over it.

you know something funny? a guy i was friends with was one of those 'no regrets, ever' types. like the kind of guy who'd never, ever turn something down, or say no, because his mantra was 'the pain of regret is worse than the pain of what-ifs'.

we lost track, but he has three kids by two women and his last post on facebook was asking if anyone was selling a fridge for cheap.

i'm no saint but it's like the guy never cottoned on that there's a difference between 'no regrets ever' and 'sticking my dick in this drugged-up bar hag is self-evidently a bad choice with consequences i will regret'. i'm rambling because im drunk, but i think it fitst his thread

Is this in relation to my post ?
It's about perspective.
If you are a virgin for 39 years you end up regretting for the chances you didn't take and the things you didn't say.

spin 8ball then conquer the world

Morality is slavery. Most philosophy is intellectual masturbation with little to no realistic application. Work to better the position that you and the people that effect your life have. Disregard everyone else. Realizing who is who requires extensive deprogramming that can't be summed up here.

i'm just saying use judgement. because maybe the chance you're taking is a poor choice. in my example of my luckless friend, 'some drugged-up bar hag is putting out SCORE #yolo #noregrets' was a poor life choice. like he didnt consider that he'd regret -not- putting his dick in that

we live in a society

>like he didnt consider that he'd regret -not- putting his dick in that
oh fuck you know what i mean. fuck

What one man can do, another man can do

Wendyfors

I got two hard rules I live by. I don't fuck with the devil and I never do tag-teams with blood relatives.

>Morality is slavery

Attached: Shadow_the_Hedgehog_Coverart.png (220x280, 150K)

murder all stemlords, guillotine the rich, full communism now

>Wendyfors
thx

Negative Utilitarianism ultimately manifested in EFILism.
efilism.fandom.com/wiki/Efilism_Wiki

if you dont aspire to be Diogenes your a fag

anything for a Sup Forumsrother

always go left at a crossroad; never second guess

having kids is nightmare nowdays, its much better to be a virgin till you die at whatever age
wish i was strong enough to dump my useless gf
sex is fun but shit, its such a risk

Reincarnate in a camwhore's cat.
Like that lucky dude did.

i mean fork in the road

free time is me time

or you could just do whatever you want and not give a damn about the debt you have or the responsibilities your blowing off as you leech off the rest of society, no one said this was a philosophy of great abundance or prolonged existence but a fun relieving one

dunno if i have one. i spent my whole life going "the easiest way possible".

If it was actually rational to end all life in order to minimize suffering, that would just also be Utilitarianism.

i mean you have the right to do that, just as i have the right to call you a shitty future mooch bad-choice-maker

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission

Carpe diem

ROCK

OUT

WITH

YOUR

COCK

OUT

24/7 always, no matter what!

Attached: girthy thickness.jpg (2300x1111, 1.69M)

Attached: terry and wee.jpg (1280x1024, 51K)

We're all it

Attached: terry and wee 2.jpg (1280x960, 146K)

Attached: terry and wee 3.jpg (1280x960, 182K)

It's hard to say these days. Before I was very much about my own advancement but ensuring that I was helping to better my society along the way. Remaining informed politically, reaching out to leaders when I had questions or concerns, voting for who I thought was best instead of who will do the most for me personally, donating to charity, and generally trying to improve myself (career, physique, etc) as well as what's around me. But it's so fucking painful watching your society kill itself with complete insanity, being thrown to the dogs and then told that you have privilege and need to make amends for things you never took part in. You couple that with blatant corruption from those in power and you start to think "why even bother with anyone but me and my family?"

Today I am starting to drift toward having a smaller world. Voting for who serves the interest of my family best, earning as much as possible, never giving anything away, and saying to hell with the rest of this place. It's not how I want to live but there doesn't seem to be a point in doing anything else anymore. I wouldn't retreat to the basement, I'd remain in shape and earning well, but I just want out of this death spiral that is my country. Ensure that my family is well taken care of and fuck everything and everyone else.

Every single one of you have the capability of getting what you want. Right now. You can literally begin doing by imagining your dreams

They only thing it takes is TIME and EFFORT. with these two things you can literally do anything. With those two things you can make money, attraction, and all other types of shit literally fall into your lap.

Fuck all those tai lopez wannabe life coaches, its already all in you. Humans didnt colonizer the entire fucking planet and invent machines to go into land,sea, and air by being lazy. Get up and start doing what you want

Attached: ⑩⁄⓾babe gropes Uncle to achieve a pre-ejaculatory shine.jpg (1277x1753, 1.5M)

Breed as many hapas as humanly possible

Attached: 1493048081675.jpg (1200x1800, 545K)

If it's pretty I'll fuck it

Attached: 1558287170622.jpg (478x649, 24K)

Attached: T-Bone lending a helping hand to an olympic gold medal gymnast, warming-up with flexibility exercise (1364x1999, 1.6M)

Attached: quick, grab a fire extinguisher for that bush.jpg (1234x821, 359K)

Attached: with Jen Brill.jpg (1280x960, 534K)

this guy films free masons raping kids then cutting their body parts off and innards out cool shit hey i hope you die

Attached: Jen Brill HDU244NqimqilvboKW268p6Co1_1280.jpg (710x1024, 125K)

solipsistic nihilism

Attached: dress Helmut Lang - Model Jenna - Purple Number 16 - Fall Winter ‘03 04.jpg (1280x883, 349K)

Be kind to people until they give you a reason not to.

kool fairytale breh!
Etika yoself ASAP

\m/

Attached: queen Ali M' by T-Bone Richardson.jpg (1500x2246, 1.51M)

Everything is cause and effect, nothing more, there is no god, no destiny, no karma, no purpose in life, no heaven, no hell, no purgatory, nothing we live an insignificant life then die then nothing

only the void will remain at the end

Attached: ms Eldridge.jpg (1469x999, 914K)

That. I am living in a surrealism, and if it's not surreal enough, i make it happen. Check em.

Attached: mr Mutton Chops♡ms Eldridge.jpg (1469x999, 887K)

Based self-actualizing user

Attached: uncle T~BONE's Tittyball League National Federation.webm (480x320, 2M)

Attached: kneel before father ricHARDsON and ask for atonement of the sins you are about to partake in.jpg (1488x2243, 1.73M)

Attached: Beelzebub Richardson ♉♆.jpg (1595x2394, 1.7M)