After having just been investigated for allegedly accepting help from a foreign government to get elected this man...

After having just been investigated for allegedly accepting help from a foreign government to get elected this man asked a foreign government for a "favor" that would help his reelection efforts.

How stupid can you be?

Attached: gettyimages-1173107123.jpg (640x640, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zcpxSS6wc9g
nypost.com/2019/10/10/giuliani-claims-ukrainian-company-paid-joe-biden-900000-in-lobbying-fees/
westernjournal.com/ukrainian-lawmaker-says-joe-biden-took-900k-burisma-still-office-claims-documents-proving/
youtu.be/oTbPWcTLjA8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>literally never asked a thing of anyone
>yes ive seen your dumb video and he never asked a single thing of anyone in it
How stupid can you libtards be?

Not as stupid as the drooling retards who still support this treasonous fucker.

Still mad she lost?

>>literally never asked a thing of anyone
>>yes ive seen your dumb video and he never asked a single thing of anyone in it
>How stupid can you libtards be?

Attached: EFUTNBLX4AQ41Dw.png (728x430, 198K)

I didn't vote for her. I don't vote for senile boomers like a whipped cuckold. But keep deflecting to "muh Hillary", sucker. They are all part of the same swamp.

Attached: TrumpandClintons.jpg (800x600, 311K)

Why the double standard?
Do you want corruption investigated or not?
Whether or not you think Biden or his son were involved in illegal activity, they may have been.
Don't you want to know?

Attached: 1563646060253.gif (195x229, 1.29M)

>no question marks anywhere on the page
>random statements highlighted for no reason
Yes, I ask again: just how fucking stupid can you guys be? You need to see somebody about your TDS.

We're gonna drain your swamp, libtard. Enjoy it while you can.

>Do you want corruption investigated or not?

I do and that's why there currently is an impeachment inquiry.

Attached: t_e38941159a614ad5a369ac56cdc5a06f_name_20191002_8ways.jpg (1920x1080, 1.14M)

>We're gonna drain your swamp
>We

Who's that?

Attached: 191010113538-fruman-parnas-mugshots-large-169.jpg (460x259, 141K)

>>no question marks anywhere on the page
>>random statements highlighted for no reason
>Yes, I ask again: just how fucking stupid can you guys be? You need to see somebody about your TDS.

Attached: 1566745048230.jpg (720x640, 25K)

>I do and that's why there currently is an impeachment inquiry.
Ok...so what's the problem with investigating Biden's family, specifically his sons relationships with Ukraine and China?

Obama's administration was investigating Trump, his family and their associates while he was running for President and you probably didn't complain about the fact that the information could be used as dirt to hurt his campaign.
I'll ask you again, why the double standard?

Attached: 1563811214151.gif (352x264, 1.99M)

stupid enough to be your president

The real issue here is that people like you really don't understand nuance.

Attached: 1494154269184.jpg (480x480, 18K)

>"I would like you to do us a favor..."
>See, he didn't actually ask for help, he told them to help, so it's totally okay!
You'd do well in a restaurant. Someone orders something and you never deliver it. They ask where there food is, and you say "oh, you wanted that? It wasn't phrased as a question so I just assumed you weren't hungry."

Any man left who's able and willing. Surely you can't expect to not face resistance when you so boldly try to take our freedom?

Not seeing an argument, pal.

>Ok...so what's the problem with investigating Biden's family, specifically his sons relationships with Ukraine and China?
Investigating is fine, asking for foreign assistance from a foreign assistance in a quid pro quo is not.

Nuance doesn't magically make being orange man illegal.

*foreign government

We're not talking about a restaurant. We're talking about orange man and technically he did nothing wrong according to the law as written. But I guess you libtards don't care about that kind of thing.

>Investigating is fine, asking for foreign assistance from a foreign assistance
The Obama administration literally asked foreign Governments for assistance.
What the hell are you on about?
> in a quid pro quo is not.
This is your opinion, not fact.
Trump halted their aide money over a week before that phone call.

>and technically he did nothing wrong according to the law as written.
Unless he went after Biden because he's a political opponent, in which case that's an abuse of his power and an impeachable offense.

There is no equality in injustice. Whether Biden might be corrupt and get away with it or not doesn't in anyway mean Trump has a claim to getting away with his crimes too.

Attached: 1380288275046.png (429x410, 11K)

>because he's a political opponent
Pilpul at it finest.

Attached: 14574655464.jpg (400x300, 14K)

When did I make that argument?
I was simply eluding to the fact that investigating corruption in any way should be wanted by the people.
I don't care who it is.

>Unless, unless, unless!
UNLESS you get some evidence of some actual crime, orange man stays.

>Nuance doesn't magically make being orange man illegal.

No, but pressuring foreign governments into producing damaging information on your political opponent by withholding desperately needed military aid is.

Attached: 1550505602499.png (866x900, 366K)

Imagine being this fucking stupid and knee deep in the kool aid

Not that user, but your freedom is a meme. You can't stop progress, only slow it down.

>UNLESS you get some evidence of some actual crime, orange man stays.
Motive is the difference between it being a crime or not a crime, which is why there's an investigation. Unless you think he's guilty, why are you so upset over trying to find the truth?

i..i...its not real....you're just drinking the kool aid
>kek

>pressuring foreign governments
This is your opinion, not fact.
The Ukrainian President didn't say he was pressured or threatened in any way, did he?

I agree. Let me know when he does that.

Then I'll die for a meme.

>The Ukrainian President didn't say he was pressured or threatened in any way, did he?
Not that user, but that's hardly here or there is it. He'd have to be retarded to admit he was being pressured. That would further fuck up his relation with Trump. And even if Trump got out of it, he would still be seen as meddling into your election by providing damning statements against Trump. The only reasonable thing to do is to stay away from it as far as possible.

>Any man left who's able and willing.

Since most of you guys look like this I wouldn't worry about that too much.

Btw, if Donald Trump is legally removed from office by impeachment according to the constitution and you are trying to prevent that with violence you are attacking democracy and freedom.

Attached: michigan_militia_final_24.jpg (750x499, 305K)

But when Obama literally did that your team said nothing

>He'd have to be retarded to admit he was being pressured.
Why?
>That would further fuck up his relation with Trump.
Would it?
I thought you guys were under the impression that it would get Trump impeached and outed from his seat.
>And even if Trump got out of it, he would still be seen as meddling into your election by providing damning statements against Trump.
user, everyone meddles in everyone's elections in one way or another.
If you think some President claiming Trump pressured him (If True) would be considered meddling, you're battshit insane.

I don't seem to remember Obama ever running for president in 2016, so you're trying to draw an equivalency that isn't there.

Maybe I'm upset over the umpteenth BILLION fucking witchhunt wasting my tax dollars and almost his whole first term (which you libtards will use as an excuse to make orange man look even badder. "Haha, look trumpturd, the orange man didn't fulfill *promise* because we stopped him from doing so with our witchhunt! Bet you wish you voted for her now, huh?"), ever think of that? Nah, orange man must be bad.

>I thought you guys were under the impression that it would get Trump impeached and outed from his seat.
Why do you believe the Ukrainian President would hold the same opinion as "you guys"? If he sabotaged his relationship with Trump and Trump remained president, that would be a bad situation for the Ukraine.

>i-i-i-if you try to prevent our illegal witchhunts to unlawfully IMPEACH FRUMPF BECAUSE WE DIDNT VOTE FOR HIM
Shut the fuck up, commie. You're going to stop spreading your bullshit, one way or another.

Ah so you're just a dumb child. Maybe you should wait until you're at least 18 before trying to talk to adults about politics.

Did Obama endorse Clinton?
Was Trump technically his teams opposition?

Attached: 1564202840828.gif (194x172, 458K)

So then he should have no qualms allowing all the requested documents released as well as interviews. See then , then he would crush the last of left if it turned out to be wrong. Literally, he would demolish them........ of course, if he turns out to be hiding stuff, prosecuting him for treason would actually be the only charge that would fit.

>Bet you wish you voted for her now, huh?"), ever think of that? Nah, orange man must be bad.
Hmm, sounds like Obama's presidency when dealing with Republicans. It's almost like the parties don't get along. But I'm sure only one side is entirely to blame.

>Why do you believe the Ukrainian President would hold the same opinion as "you guys"?
I don't, I believe he would tell the truth.
If he said the exact opposite of what you claim, I can only take him as his word, which is that he didn't think Trump pressured or threatened him in any way by asking about investigating Hunter Biden.

That's right, libtard. It's yours.

If you're referring to Trumpanzee's the correct answer is V E R Y !!

You in denial fucking dumb ass .....You ppl are brainless morons who should have your voter rights stripped and kicked the fuck out of this country for being brainless Trumptard groupies

Rather than acting like a child, you should try to defend your point.

>Was Trump technically his teams opposition?
The key phrase is "personal gain." Not saying what Obama did is right, but the fact that he wasn't the one running is a key difference. You can't just ignore it and claim the situations are the same.

>I don't, I believe he would tell the truth.
According to you, opinions don't matter, so why are you willing to accept his opinion?

>That would further fuck up his relation with Trump.
>I thought you guys were under the impression that it would get Trump impeached and outed from his seat.
Trump could skullfuck a live baby on camera and so long as the republican voter base doesn't turn on him, he would not get impeached.
Further, even if Zelensky's statement helped lead to impeaching Trump, future presidents would be suspicious of him. You just don't openly do that to another country's politics, certainly not if you want aid.

>user, everyone meddles in everyone's elections in one way or another.
No they don't actually, and when they do, they try to retain plausible deniability as much as possible, not do it in the open.

Show me where he asked a single illegal question. I'll wait... No, really... I'll wait, and come try to take my rights. I'll fucking ship you back to the libtard state you crawled out of in a dozen different packages.

I can't wait for his resignation speech. The sheer amount of butthurt and playing of the victim card will almost make the past 3 years worth it.

Any day now, right?

>Show me where he asked a single illegal question.
He didn't, he made an illegal statement. Didn't even ask, just flat out told them what they should do. So rude.

Attached: hurr muh freedums and rites.jpg (250x250, 9K)

Probably a few months away, still.

He literally told nobody to do anything. Did you even watch your own video before shilling it?
>illegal statement
Typical libtard, forgetting the fucking FIRST AMENDMENT.

Time for the national anthem youtube.com/watch?v=zcpxSS6wc9g

You'll pay dearly one day for caring so little about these things. People fought and died for your right to speak freely and you use that right to disrespect everything this country should stand for. It's truly a shame we can't just put down traitors anymore.

>>i-i-i-if you try to prevent our illegal witchhunts to unlawfully IMPEACH FRUMPF BECAUSE WE DIDNT VOTE FOR HIM
>Shut the fuck up, commie. You're going to stop spreading your bullshit, one way or another.

I don't think there is anything to reply here.

Attached: 1557664230190.jpg (235x232, 10K)

Can't wait. Any day now. I'll mark that on my calendar.

bbbut Qanon! and the Bidens!!! and 4d chess!!!

Run out of arguments so soon? SAD!

>Typical libtard, forgetting the fucking FIRST AMENDMENT.
You have no idea how our Bill of Rights works, do you?

I must have missed that "orange man bad" part.

Biden as the point man for the west got the Ukraine prosecutor fired cause he WASN'T investigating corruption. The case looking into the company where hunter Biden worked was dormant. Trumps people currently wanted to get all the Ukraine people kicked out back in power and at the same time generate dirt on Biden that literally doesn't exist.

This is very true.

The only reason Trump is bringing up Biden is to normalize the enriching behavior, so his base says "so what?" to all of his constitutional emolishment-breaching behavior

You mean intent, not motive.

Motive is not the element of any crime.

>Biden as the point man for the west got the Ukraine prosecutor fired cause he WASN'T investigating corruption
Wasn't Joe Biden being paid as a consultant by the company the Prosecutor was currently investigating?

>Derkach held a press conference earlier Wednesday in Kyiv where he claimed to have documents showing how Burisma Holdings paid Joe Biden the lobbying fees.

>Hunter Biden worked for Burisma while his father served as vice president and acted as the point man on US effort to stamp out corruption in Ukraine. Hunter was paid $50,000 a month.

>“Funds in the amount of $900,000 were transferred to the US-based company Rosemont Seneca Partners,” Derkach told reporters, referring to the investment company the younger Biden founded with Chris Heinz, the stepson of former Secretary of State John Kerry.
nypost.com/2019/10/10/giuliani-claims-ukrainian-company-paid-joe-biden-900000-in-lobbying-fees/

It's worth investigating.

Except hate crimes. Fucking hate crimes, man...

>ny post

fallback technique initiated

What's the problem?

Not an argument.

>>ny post

>nypost.com/2019/10/10/giuliani-claims-ukrainian-company-paid-joe-biden-900000-in-lobbying-fees/
If true, and the contest for President comes down to "who is the best scam artist?" - Trump or someone who hid his activities for 30 years?

I'll vote Biden

>On Wednesday, Andriy Derkach, a member of Ukraine’s Parliament, held a news conference hosted by wire service Interfax-Ukraine. In it, he accused former Vice President Joe Biden of accepting almost $1 million for consulting services from Ukraine energy giant Burisma while he was in office.
>“Using political and economic levelers of influencing Ukrainian authorities and manipulating the issue of providing financial aid to Ukraine, Joe Biden actively assisted closing criminal cases into the activity of former Ukrainian Ecology Minister Mykola Zlochevsky, who is the founder and owner of Burisma Group.”
westernjournal.com/ukrainian-lawmaker-says-joe-biden-took-900k-burisma-still-office-claims-documents-proving/

youtu.be/oTbPWcTLjA8

>Trump or someone who hid his activities for 30 years?
What activities?

Attached: 1563673976728.jpg (536x479, 54K)

>WESTERN FUCKING JOURNAL

user...stop covering your eyes.
> he accused former Vice President Joe Biden of accepting almost $1 million for consulting services from Ukraine energy giant Burisma while he was in office.
>Joe Biden actively assisted closing criminal cases into the activity of former Ukrainian Ecology Minister Mykola Zlochevsky, who is the founder and owner of Burisma Group.”
>former Vice President Joe Biden of accepting almost $1 million for consulting services from Ukraine energy giant Burisma while he was in office.
>Mykola Zlochevsky, who is the founder and owner of Burisma Group.”

youtu.be/oTbPWcTLjA8

Attached: 1468675445.gif (350x184, 1.47M)

how can you not SEE that you're just munching on their most recently dangled carrot?!?!

This is all made-up bullshit

Heyy!...he was behind of this...

Attached: 4071570616205304.jpg (1430x1127, 138K)

The thing about Trump supporters is - they only like him because he's good at riling people up. They like to see us in discomfort. They take pleasure out of the way we react to everything he does

Trump is the ultimate troll. And that's why they like him

>This is all made-up bullshit
What is made up?
Joe Biden didn't receive lobbying money from Burisma?
Joe Biden didn't openly, on camera admit to threatening to withhold aide money to Ukraine if they didn't fire the Prosecutor investigating Burisma?
The same company that paid Joe and his son?

It's worth investigating.

He's not even that good a troll but it's fucking AMAZING how he can do so little and get you guys so mad.

Idk bro, gas is way cheaper under Trump than it ever was under Obama

what's the rest of it say

So I looked this up. Andriy's evidence is the word of an anonymous journalist. I mean, maybe there's something there? Right now it's an accusation without supporting evidence.

The entire Russian collusion hoax was started by intel from a British spy. So it's apparently ok for tge Left to use foreign assistance against their political opponents but not Trump

I'm sure the rest of it is just as much nothing as what you see there.

>It's worth investigating.
Okay. Along with Trump, right? Both are worth investigating, right? If there's accusations on both sides, they should be investigated.

>Andriy's evidence is the word of an anonymous journalist.
Who's the whistle blower accusing Trump of openly threatening the Ukrainian President?
Do you still want to investigate the claims made by that anonymous person?

Why the double standard?

The Left is all about double standards brah

>Okay. Along with Trump, right?
Sure.
> Both are worth investigating, right?
Yeah, I don't give a fuck.
>I would love for possible corruption no matter who it is to be investigated.

>So it's apparently ok for tge Left to use foreign assistance against their political opponents but not Trump
It's not okay for a sitting president, who will be running for president in the next term, to ask for assistance against the major political opponent he will be running against.