After having just been investigated for allegedly accepting help from a foreign...

Tyler Clark
Tyler Clark

After having just been investigated for allegedly accepting help from a foreign government to get elected this man asked a foreign government for a "favor" that would help his reelection efforts.

How stupid can you be?

Attached: gettyimages-1173107123.jpg (42 KB, 640x640)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zcpxSS6wc9g
nypost.com/2019/10/10/giuliani-claims-ukrainian-company-paid-joe-biden-900000-in-lobbying-fees/
westernjournal.com/ukrainian-lawmaker-says-joe-biden-took-900k-burisma-still-office-claims-documents-proving/
youtu.be/oTbPWcTLjA8
thehill.com/opinion/white-house/425739-fisa-shocker-doj-official-warned-steele-dossier-was-connected-to-clinton
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Steele
supforums.com/thread/811664717/miscellaneous
rferl.org/a/ukraine-imf-demand-poroshenko-corruption/27545849.html
kyivpost.com/article/content/kyiv-post-plus/shokin-resists-change-jeopardizes-visa-free-travel-to-eu-and-12-billion-of-aid-400948.html
atlanticcouncil.org/blogs/ukrainealert/why-poroshenko-s-support-for-shokin-is-dangerous/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-10-09/trump-urged-top-aide-to-help-giuliani-client-facing-doj-charges
youtube.com/watch?v=h1Q67tAUiMg
youtube.com/watch?v=-b71f2eYdTc
youtube.com/watch?v=kXa2B0fXMm8
dailykos.com/stories/2018/9/18/1796668/-UPDATED-Comparing-Presidential-Administrations-by-felony-arrests-and-convictions-as-of-9-17-2018

Asher Davis
Asher Davis

literally never asked a thing of anyone
yes ive seen your dumb video and he never asked a single thing of anyone in it
How stupid can you libtards be?

Logan Wilson
Logan Wilson

Not as stupid as the drooling retards who still support this treasonous fucker.

Brayden Walker
Brayden Walker

Still mad she lost?

Landon Cooper
Landon Cooper

literally never asked a thing of anyone
yes ive seen your dumb video and he never asked a single thing of anyone in it
How stupid can you libtards be?

Attached: EFUTNBLX4AQ41Dw.png (198 KB, 728x430)

Jace Kelly
Jace Kelly

I didn't vote for her. I don't vote for senile boomers like a whipped cuckold. But keep deflecting to "muh Hillary", sucker. They are all part of the same swamp.

Attached: TrumpandClintons.jpg (311 KB, 800x600)

Nolan Hill
Nolan Hill

Why the double standard?
Do you want corruption investigated or not?
Whether or not you think Biden or his son were involved in illegal activity, they may have been.
Don't you want to know?

Attached: 1563646060253.gif (1.29 MB, 195x229)

Joshua Turner
Joshua Turner

no question marks anywhere on the page
random statements highlighted for no reason
Yes, I ask again: just how fucking stupid can you guys be? You need to see somebody about your TDS.

Lincoln Evans
Lincoln Evans

We're gonna drain your swamp, libtard. Enjoy it while you can.

Adrian White
Adrian White

Do you want corruption investigated or not?

I do and that's why there currently is an impeachment inquiry.

Attached: t-e38941159a614ad5a369ac56cdc5a06f-name-20191002-8ways.jpg (1.14 MB, 1920x1080)

Nathaniel Ramirez
Nathaniel Ramirez

We're gonna drain your swamp
We

Who's that?

Attached: 191010113538-fruman-parnas-mugshots-large-169.jpg (141 KB, 460x259)

Chase Anderson
Chase Anderson

no question marks anywhere on the page
random statements highlighted for no reason
Yes, I ask again: just how fucking stupid can you guys be? You need to see somebody about your TDS.

Attached: 1566745048230.jpg (25 KB, 720x640)

Nathan Allen
Nathan Allen

I do and that's why there currently is an impeachment inquiry.
Ok...so what's the problem with investigating Biden's family, specifically his sons relationships with Ukraine and China?

Obama's administration was investigating Trump, his family and their associates while he was running for President and you probably didn't complain about the fact that the information could be used as dirt to hurt his campaign.
I'll ask you again, why the double standard?

Attached: 1563811214151.gif (1.99 MB, 352x264)

Jace Anderson
Jace Anderson

stupid enough to be your president

Henry Nelson
Henry Nelson

The real issue here is that people like you really don't understand nuance.

Attached: 1494154269184.jpg (18 KB, 480x480)

Hunter Powell
Hunter Powell

"I would like you to do us a favor..."
See, he didn't actually ask for help, he told them to help, so it's totally okay!
You'd do well in a restaurant. Someone orders something and you never deliver it. They ask where there food is, and you say "oh, you wanted that? It wasn't phrased as a question so I just assumed you weren't hungry."

Jack Foster
Jack Foster

Any man left who's able and willing. Surely you can't expect to not face resistance when you so boldly try to take our freedom?

Benjamin Reed
Benjamin Reed

Not seeing an argument, pal.

Austin Watson
Austin Watson

Ok...so what's the problem with investigating Biden's family, specifically his sons relationships with Ukraine and China?
Investigating is fine, asking for foreign assistance from a foreign assistance in a quid pro quo is not.

Cameron Sullivan
Cameron Sullivan

Nuance doesn't magically make being orange man illegal.

Tyler Lewis
Tyler Lewis

*foreign government

Brandon Sanchez
Brandon Sanchez

We're not talking about a restaurant. We're talking about orange man and technically he did nothing wrong according to the law as written. But I guess you libtards don't care about that kind of thing.

Jordan Kelly
Jordan Kelly

Investigating is fine, asking for foreign assistance from a foreign assistance
The Obama administration literally asked foreign Governments for assistance.
What the hell are you on about?
in a quid pro quo is not.
This is your opinion, not fact.
Trump halted their aide money over a week before that phone call.

Anthony Wilson
Anthony Wilson

and technically he did nothing wrong according to the law as written.
Unless he went after Biden because he's a political opponent, in which case that's an abuse of his power and an impeachable offense.

Adrian Price
Adrian Price

There is no equality in injustice. Whether Biden might be corrupt and get away with it or not doesn't in anyway mean Trump has a claim to getting away with his crimes too.

Attached: 1380288275046.png (11 KB, 429x410)

Joshua Jenkins
Joshua Jenkins

because he's a political opponent
Pilpul at it finest.

Attached: 14574655464.jpg (14 KB, 400x300)

Jacob Hernandez
Jacob Hernandez

When did I make that argument?
I was simply eluding to the fact that investigating corruption in any way should be wanted by the people.
I don't care who it is.

Isaac Sanders
Isaac Sanders

Unless, unless, unless!
UNLESS you get some evidence of some actual crime, orange man stays.

Zachary Martinez
Zachary Martinez

Nuance doesn't magically make being orange man illegal.

No, but pressuring foreign governments into producing damaging information on your political opponent by withholding desperately needed military aid is.

Attached: 1550505602499.png (366 KB, 866x900)

Joseph Foster
Joseph Foster

Imagine being this fucking stupid and knee deep in the kool aid

Justin Robinson
Justin Robinson

Not that user, but your freedom is a meme. You can't stop progress, only slow it down.

Lucas Ward
Lucas Ward

UNLESS you get some evidence of some actual crime, orange man stays.
Motive is the difference between it being a crime or not a crime, which is why there's an investigation. Unless you think he's guilty, why are you so upset over trying to find the truth?

Angel White
Angel White

i..i...its not real....you're just drinking the kool aid
kek

Elijah Barnes
Elijah Barnes

pressuring foreign governments
This is your opinion, not fact.
The Ukrainian President didn't say he was pressured or threatened in any way, did he?

Justin Reed
Justin Reed

I agree. Let me know when he does that.

Anthony James
Anthony James

Then I'll die for a meme.

John Baker
John Baker

The Ukrainian President didn't say he was pressured or threatened in any way, did he?
Not that user, but that's hardly here or there is it. He'd have to be retarded to admit he was being pressured. That would further fuck up his relation with Trump. And even if Trump got out of it, he would still be seen as meddling into your election by providing damning statements against Trump. The only reasonable thing to do is to stay away from it as far as possible.

Ethan Bailey
Ethan Bailey

Any man left who's able and willing.

Since most of you guys look like this I wouldn't worry about that too much.

Btw, if Donald Trump is legally removed from office by impeachment according to the constitution and you are trying to prevent that with violence you are attacking democracy and freedom.

Attached: michigan-militia-final-24.jpg (305 KB, 750x499)

Leo Baker
Leo Baker

But when Obama literally did that your team said nothing

James Watson
James Watson

He'd have to be retarded to admit he was being pressured.
Why?
That would further fuck up his relation with Trump.
Would it?
I thought you guys were under the impression that it would get Trump impeached and outed from his seat.
And even if Trump got out of it, he would still be seen as meddling into your election by providing damning statements against Trump.
user, everyone meddles in everyone's elections in one way or another.
If you think some President claiming Trump pressured him (If True) would be considered meddling, you're battshit insane.

David Richardson
David Richardson

I don't seem to remember Obama ever running for president in 2016, so you're trying to draw an equivalency that isn't there.

Jacob Davis
Jacob Davis

Maybe I'm upset over the umpteenth BILLION fucking witchhunt wasting my tax dollars and almost his whole first term (which you libtards will use as an excuse to make orange man look even badder. "Haha, look trumpturd, the orange man didn't fulfill *promise* because we stopped him from doing so with our witchhunt! Bet you wish you voted for her now, huh?"), ever think of that? Nah, orange man must be bad.

Brandon Perry
Brandon Perry

I thought you guys were under the impression that it would get Trump impeached and outed from his seat.
Why do you believe the Ukrainian President would hold the same opinion as "you guys"? If he sabotaged his relationship with Trump and Trump remained president, that would be a bad situation for the Ukraine.

Justin Sanders
Justin Sanders

i-i-i-if you try to prevent our illegal witchhunts to unlawfully IMPEACH FRUMPF BECAUSE WE DIDNT VOTE FOR HIM
Shut the fuck up, commie. You're going to stop spreading your bullshit, one way or another.

Anthony Flores
Anthony Flores

Ah so you're just a dumb child. Maybe you should wait until you're at least 18 before trying to talk to adults about politics.

Andrew Diaz
Andrew Diaz

Did Obama endorse Clinton?
Was Trump technically his teams opposition?

Attached: 1564202840828.gif (458 KB, 194x172)

Brandon Sanders
Brandon Sanders

So then he should have no qualms allowing all the requested documents released as well as interviews. See then , then he would crush the last of left if it turned out to be wrong. Literally, he would demolish them........ of course, if he turns out to be hiding stuff, prosecuting him for treason would actually be the only charge that would fit.

Jacob Flores
Jacob Flores

Bet you wish you voted for her now, huh?"), ever think of that? Nah, orange man must be bad.
Hmm, sounds like Obama's presidency when dealing with Republicans. It's almost like the parties don't get along. But I'm sure only one side is entirely to blame.

Christian Turner
Christian Turner

Why do you believe the Ukrainian President would hold the same opinion as "you guys"?
I don't, I believe he would tell the truth.
If he said the exact opposite of what you claim, I can only take him as his word, which is that he didn't think Trump pressured or threatened him in any way by asking about investigating Hunter Biden.

Easton Stewart
Easton Stewart

That's right, libtard. It's yours.

Jaxon Taylor
Jaxon Taylor

If you're referring to Trumpanzee's the correct answer is V E R Y !!

William Hall
William Hall

You in denial fucking dumb ass .....You ppl are brainless morons who should have your voter rights stripped and kicked the fuck out of this country for being brainless Trumptard groupies

Caleb Phillips
Caleb Phillips

Rather than acting like a child, you should try to defend your point.

Was Trump technically his teams opposition?
The key phrase is "personal gain." Not saying what Obama did is right, but the fact that he wasn't the one running is a key difference. You can't just ignore it and claim the situations are the same.

Ian Hernandez
Ian Hernandez

I don't, I believe he would tell the truth.
According to you, opinions don't matter, so why are you willing to accept his opinion?

Landon Thomas
Landon Thomas

That would further fuck up his relation with Trump.
Trump could skullfuck a live baby on camera and so long as the republican voter base doesn't turn on him, he would not get impeached.
Further, even if Zelensky's statement helped lead to impeaching Trump, future presidents would be suspicious of him. You just don't openly do that to another country's politics, certainly not if you want aid.

user, everyone meddles in everyone's elections in one way or another.
No they don't actually, and when they do, they try to retain plausible deniability as much as possible, not do it in the open.

Luis Barnes
Luis Barnes

Show me where he asked a single illegal question. I'll wait... No, really... I'll wait, and come try to take my rights. I'll fucking ship you back to the libtard state you crawled out of in a dozen different packages.

Gavin Allen
Gavin Allen

I can't wait for his resignation speech. The sheer amount of butthurt and playing of the victim card will almost make the past 3 years worth it.

Levi Murphy
Levi Murphy

Any day now, right?

Nathaniel Sanders
Nathaniel Sanders

Show me where he asked a single illegal question.
He didn't, he made an illegal statement. Didn't even ask, just flat out told them what they should do. So rude.

Hunter Perez
Hunter Perez

Attached: hurr-muh-freedums-and-rites.jpg (9 KB, 250x250)

Jack Mitchell
Jack Mitchell

Probably a few months away, still.

Gabriel Jenkins
Gabriel Jenkins

He literally told nobody to do anything. Did you even watch your own video before shilling it?
illegal statement
Typical libtard, forgetting the fucking FIRST AMENDMENT.

Oliver Baker
Oliver Baker

Time for the national anthem youtube.com/watch?v=zcpxSS6wc9g

Chase Wilson
Chase Wilson

You'll pay dearly one day for caring so little about these things. People fought and died for your right to speak freely and you use that right to disrespect everything this country should stand for. It's truly a shame we can't just put down traitors anymore.

Caleb Reed
Caleb Reed

i-i-i-if you try to prevent our illegal witchhunts to unlawfully IMPEACH FRUMPF BECAUSE WE DIDNT VOTE FOR HIM
Shut the fuck up, commie. You're going to stop spreading your bullshit, one way or another.

I don't think there is anything to reply here.

Attached: 1557664230190.jpg (10 KB, 235x232)

Christian Thompson
Christian Thompson

Can't wait. Any day now. I'll mark that on my calendar.

Jayden Wood
Jayden Wood

bbbut Qanon! and the Bidens!!! and 4d chess!!!

Leo Robinson
Leo Robinson

Run out of arguments so soon? SAD!

Jason Howard
Jason Howard

Typical libtard, forgetting the fucking FIRST AMENDMENT.
You have no idea how our Bill of Rights works, do you?

Kayden Garcia
Kayden Garcia

I must have missed that "orange man bad" part.

Robert Jenkins
Robert Jenkins

Biden as the point man for the west got the Ukraine prosecutor fired cause he WASN'T investigating corruption. The case looking into the company where hunter Biden worked was dormant. Trumps people currently wanted to get all the Ukraine people kicked out back in power and at the same time generate dirt on Biden that literally doesn't exist.

Connor Phillips
Connor Phillips

This is very true.

The only reason Trump is bringing up Biden is to normalize the enriching behavior, so his base says "so what?" to all of his constitutional emolishment-breaching behavior

Nathaniel Gonzalez
Nathaniel Gonzalez

You mean intent, not motive.

Motive is not the element of any crime.

Chase Robinson
Chase Robinson

Biden as the point man for the west got the Ukraine prosecutor fired cause he WASN'T investigating corruption
Wasn't Joe Biden being paid as a consultant by the company the Prosecutor was currently investigating?

Derkach held a press conference earlier Wednesday in Kyiv where he claimed to have documents showing how Burisma Holdings paid Joe Biden the lobbying fees.

Hunter Biden worked for Burisma while his father served as vice president and acted as the point man on US effort to stamp out corruption in Ukraine. Hunter was paid $50,000 a month.

“Funds in the amount of $900,000 were transferred to the US-based company Rosemont Seneca Partners,” Derkach told reporters, referring to the investment company the younger Biden founded with Chris Heinz, the stepson of former Secretary of State John Kerry.
nypost.com/2019/10/10/giuliani-claims-ukrainian-company-paid-joe-biden-900000-in-lobbying-fees/

It's worth investigating.

Lincoln Morris
Lincoln Morris

Except hate crimes. Fucking hate crimes, man...

Kayden Bennett
Kayden Bennett

ny post

Jeremiah Anderson
Jeremiah Anderson

fallback technique initiated

Brayden Anderson
Brayden Anderson

What's the problem?

Xavier Brown
Xavier Brown

Not an argument.

James Diaz
James Diaz

ny post

Blake Howard
Blake Howard

If true, and the contest for President comes down to "who is the best scam artist?" - Trump or someone who hid his activities for 30 years?

I'll vote Biden

Mason Rogers
Mason Rogers

On Wednesday, Andriy Derkach, a member of Ukraine’s Parliament, held a news conference hosted by wire service Interfax-Ukraine. In it, he accused former Vice President Joe Biden of accepting almost $1 million for consulting services from Ukraine energy giant Burisma while he was in office.
“Using political and economic levelers of influencing Ukrainian authorities and manipulating the issue of providing financial aid to Ukraine, Joe Biden actively assisted closing criminal cases into the activity of former Ukrainian Ecology Minister Mykola Zlochevsky, who is the founder and owner of Burisma Group.”
westernjournal.com/ukrainian-lawmaker-says-joe-biden-took-900k-burisma-still-office-claims-documents-proving/

youtu.be/oTbPWcTLjA8

Levi Sullivan
Levi Sullivan

Trump or someone who hid his activities for 30 years?
What activities?

Attached: 1563673976728.jpg (54 KB, 536x479)

Parker Foster
Parker Foster

WESTERN FUCKING JOURNAL

Camden Clark
Camden Clark

user...stop covering your eyes.
he accused former Vice President Joe Biden of accepting almost $1 million for consulting services from Ukraine energy giant Burisma while he was in office.
Joe Biden actively assisted closing criminal cases into the activity of former Ukrainian Ecology Minister Mykola Zlochevsky, who is the founder and owner of Burisma Group.”
former Vice President Joe Biden of accepting almost $1 million for consulting services from Ukraine energy giant Burisma while he was in office.
Mykola Zlochevsky, who is the founder and owner of Burisma Group.”

youtu.be/oTbPWcTLjA8

Attached: 1468675445.gif (1.47 MB, 350x184)

Matthew Davis
Matthew Davis

how can you not SEE that you're just munching on their most recently dangled carrot?!?!

This is all made-up bullshit

Jack Ross
Jack Ross

Heyy!...he was behind of this...

Attached: 4071570616205304.jpg (138 KB, 1430x1127)

Xavier Long
Xavier Long

The thing about Trump supporters is - they only like him because he's good at riling people up. They like to see us in discomfort. They take pleasure out of the way we react to everything he does

Trump is the ultimate troll. And that's why they like him

Zachary Robinson
Zachary Robinson

This is all made-up bullshit
What is made up?
Joe Biden didn't receive lobbying money from Burisma?
Joe Biden didn't openly, on camera admit to threatening to withhold aide money to Ukraine if they didn't fire the Prosecutor investigating Burisma?
The same company that paid Joe and his son?

Jack Wood
Jack Wood

He's not even that good a troll but it's fucking AMAZING how he can do so little and get you guys so mad.

Grayson Baker
Grayson Baker

Idk bro, gas is way cheaper under Trump than it ever was under Obama

Luke Edwards
Luke Edwards

what's the rest of it say

Isaiah Martin
Isaiah Martin

So I looked this up. Andriy's evidence is the word of an anonymous journalist. I mean, maybe there's something there? Right now it's an accusation without supporting evidence.

Ethan Reed
Ethan Reed

The entire Russian collusion hoax was started by intel from a British spy. So it's apparently ok for tge Left to use foreign assistance against their political opponents but not Trump

Thomas Reed
Thomas Reed

I'm sure the rest of it is just as much nothing as what you see there.

Isaiah Thompson
Isaiah Thompson

Okay. Along with Trump, right? Both are worth investigating, right? If there's accusations on both sides, they should be investigated.

Jonathan Bennett
Jonathan Bennett

Andriy's evidence is the word of an anonymous journalist.
Who's the whistle blower accusing Trump of openly threatening the Ukrainian President?
Do you still want to investigate the claims made by that anonymous person?

Why the double standard?

Kevin Bell
Kevin Bell

The Left is all about double standards brah

Jaxon Price
Jaxon Price

Okay. Along with Trump, right?
Sure.
Both are worth investigating, right?
Yeah, I don't give a fuck.
I would love for possible corruption no matter who it is to be investigated.

Landon Edwards
Landon Edwards

So it's apparently ok for tge Left to use foreign assistance against their political opponents but not Trump
It's not okay for a sitting president, who will be running for president in the next term, to ask for assistance against the major political opponent he will be running against.

Luke Rogers
Luke Rogers

Next, please tell us about Seth Rich

Leo Morgan
Leo Morgan

Who's the whistle blower accusing Trump
a CIA employee. I'd say there's more credibility there than an unnamed Ukranian journalist

Easton Edwards
Easton Edwards

last several presidents commit war crimes and treason
nobody cares
Trump asks for help and winds up giving the foreign aid anyway
OUR DEMOCRACY IS IN DANGER THE SKY IS FALLING

Aaron Rivera
Aaron Rivera

No. Hunter Biden was being paid but his father was just acting in his capacity as Vice President.

Ukraine has been ranked as one of the most corrupt countries in the world since the fall of the soviet block. The prosecutor generals office is used as a blunt instrument to control your political rivals by force, it is NOT used as an office to seek justice or legitimately prosecute wrongdoing.

Burisma is owned by Mykola Vladislavovich Zlochevsky, a Ukrainian oligarch businessman and politician who was Minister of Ecology and Natural Resources from July 2010 till April 2012 and was the deputy secretary for Economic and Social Security on the National Security and Defense Council from April 2012 until February 2014 when Euromaidan occurred.

This is Trump misrepresenting internal politics in Ukraine to suit his narrative because his base knows little about our own government, much less Ukraines. The investigations going on it that country were never about legitimately investigating something corrupt.

Asher Jenkins
Asher Jenkins

Attached: 3d1vrg.jpg (164 KB, 887x500)

Hunter Sanders
Hunter Sanders

This so much. I'm not into the guy, but the media is very inconsistent about moral outrage

Dominic Walker
Dominic Walker

Cool, we agree. I have no qualms with Republicans and Democrats alike getting what's coming to them.

I have no issue with Biden being investigated. But I don't think Trump should have asked for foreign assistance when he's running against Biden in 2020. It should have been either an internal investigation, or he should have waited until after the next election.

Jayden Barnes
Jayden Barnes

stupid enough to be president....?

Hunter Diaz
Hunter Diaz

But you're claiming to be able to read trumps mind to know that he asked for the investigation be done for political gain. Why couldnt he just be asking for it in the name of justice?

Noah Taylor
Noah Taylor

Meh...worst president in US history is yesterday’s news.

Let’s all say it together:

PRESIDENT BIDEN
PRESIDENT BIDEN
PRESIDENT BIDEN

Sorry to rain on your parade if you think otherwise, but it’s just how it’s gonna be.

Ryder Morgan
Ryder Morgan

Not to mention Hunter Biden hadn't joined the company until after the prosecutor was fired.

Asher Torres
Asher Torres

because there are appropriate ways to do that, and those aren't what he did

Nathan Brown
Nathan Brown

Are you really that dumb?

Asher Long
Asher Long

It's not okay for a sitting president, who will be running for president in the next term, to ask for assistance against the major political opponent he will be running against.
Hillary Clinton did it though.
Perkins Coie, the law firm that represented both the DNC and the Clinton campaign during the 2016 election, belatedly admitted it paid Fusion GPS for Steele’s work on behalf of the candidate and party and disguised the payments as legal bills when, in fact, it was opposition research.
thehill.com/opinion/white-house/425739-fisa-shocker-doj-official-warned-steele-dossier-was-connected-to-clinton

Christopher David Steele (born 24 June 1964) is a British former intelligence officer with the Secret Intelligence Service MI6 from 1987 until his retirement in 2009. He ran the Russia desk at MI6 headquarters in London between 2006 and 2009. In 2009 he co-founded Orbis Business Intelligence, a London-based private intelligence firm.
He ran the Russia desk at MI6 headquarters in London
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Steele

Where do you think Christopher David Steele (British Spy) got that Dossier?
Russia?

Attached: 1564646646589.jpg (45 KB, 716x717)

Samuel Peterson
Samuel Peterson

So it's ok to accept help from foreign sources when it's against the standing president?

This is flimsy as fuck and will be shown to be nothing, like the Russia hoax.

Jonathan Hughes
Jonathan Hughes

Exactly.

If you look at the timing, it's pretty obvious the investigation stopped because their was no point in investigating someone who was no longer in office. It wasn't politically useful at that point.

Nolan Perez
Nolan Perez

if this is true, they're going to switch and say that the post was a REWARD

Carson Moore
Carson Moore

Hahahahaha.....left, right, up, down....what’s the difference?

Juan Clark
Juan Clark

Are you really that mad?

Chase Parker
Chase Parker

Trump
in the name of justice

Dude, you really think you're going to convince anyone with that weak shit?

Attached: 1534905518507.jpg (47 KB, 720x627)

Jace Stewart
Jace Stewart

They just do what they're told

Ethan Murphy
Ethan Murphy

You know, threads like these just go back and forth. No one really wins, everyone just gets really angry.

Thomas Fisher
Thomas Fisher

Nope

Bentley Hughes
Bentley Hughes

supforums.com/thread/811664717/miscellaneous

Noah Torres
Noah Torres

Watch them try to justify this

Jordan Murphy
Jordan Murphy

and you've just uncovered the secret of politics in general

Ayden Carter
Ayden Carter

By sending his private lawyer? Ahahaha.

Ian Stewart
Ian Stewart

I dont get you, are you saying the USA's head of state cant ask another head of state to investigate possibly illegal activities even though its expressly mentioned in a treaty between our 2 countries enacted during Obama's tenure?

Lucas Lewis
Lucas Lewis

Hillary Clinton did it though.
She did not because she's never been POTUS.

Jayden Sullivan
Jayden Sullivan

I see the discord trannies have given up on /pol/ and have instead moved to Sup Forums...

Aaron Nguyen
Aaron Nguyen

It's true. The investigation that had taken place was 2010-2012. Hunter wasn't on the board until 2014.

Don't get me wrong, Joe probably pulled some strings to get him there in the first place, classic DC nepotism.

But the most baffling thing to be is Trump going after him when his polling as a candidate has been pretty shaky, with Warren just recently taken the lead.

Ayden Rogers
Ayden Rogers

Trump is a piece of shit

Adrian Torres
Adrian Torres

Welcome to politics

Evan Rivera
Evan Rivera

Everyone was trying to get rid of that prosecutor because he was corrupt, not because he was investigating corruption. Biden was presenting a unified front based on the conclusion of all of our allies.

Quid pro quo based on international and internal department consensus = Fine
Quid pro quo based on getting dirt on your political rival = Not Fine

International Monetary Fund threatened to withhold 17 billion: rferl.org/a/ukraine-imf-demand-poroshenko-corruption/27545849.html

EU threatened to withold 1.2 billion and visa free EU travel: kyivpost.com/article/content/kyiv-post-plus/shokin-resists-change-jeopardizes-visa-free-travel-to-eu-and-12-billion-of-aid-400948.html

Protesters: atlanticcouncil.org/blogs/ukrainealert/why-poroshenko-s-support-for-shokin-is-dangerous/

Hunter Ortiz
Hunter Ortiz

user, grow the hell up.

Sebastian Bailey
Sebastian Bailey

So it's ok to accept help from foreign sources when it's against the standing president?
What exactly are you referring to?

Carson Johnson
Carson Johnson

And theres the justification.
it's cool when we use state power for our aims, but not you guys

Joshua Flores
Joshua Flores

the way he's done it? Yes

Benjamin Gray
Benjamin Gray

So trump cant send his lawyer over there but Biden can have his son over there and he accidentally falls into an extremely lucrative position on an oil firm's board of directors. That's weird.

Josiah Fisher
Josiah Fisher

Wonder why there's a sudden uptick in retarded /pol/ spergs spamming this shit all over Sup Forums
See on CNN this morning Trump's poll numbers are up even after the impeach drama hit fever pitch
See Republicans currently leading in 2020 voter preference
Chuckle & go back to the YLYL thread

Austin Brooks
Austin Brooks

What do you mean by the way hes done it, you've been intentionally vague

Jordan Morgan
Jordan Morgan

Quid pro quo based on getting dirt on your political rival = Not Fine
1. Go ahead and prove that was his intention
2. The DNC did just that

Joshua Long
Joshua Long

Yep.

Sorry bro, you’re just gonna have to get over your delusions next year.

Luke Collins
Luke Collins

See:

Colton Scott
Colton Scott

Biden gets Prosecutor removed
Then miraculously...
Gets lobbied for nearly one million dollars
By the company being investigated

Attached: 1564936053967.gif (1.29 MB, 498x280)

Luke Cooper
Luke Cooper

How can Hillary be abusing her presidential power when she wasn't the president?

Chase Jones
Chase Jones

You really think that child molester is getting elected? Trump will destroy him.

Daniel Hughes
Daniel Hughes

Pretty much. And Hroshi-moot tweeted he's having board mods b& the /pol/tards that are leaking out of their containment board. Check the ban page - several of these dumb fucks have been b& in the last 12 hours for posting /pol/ shit out of /pol/. just reported OP, so let's see how long this thread stays up.

Jose Perry
Jose Perry

Biden was specifically mentioned, I don't need to prove anything, lol

No one with 2 brain cells believes Trump actually cares about corruption with his love of Putin and Kim.

Tyler Johnson
Tyler Johnson

This
Holy shit trumps winning 2020 even with the past 4 years of baseless investigations and what pretty much amounts to harrassment by the left.

Henry Ross
Henry Ross

Durham is coming...

Levi Murphy
Levi Murphy

Do you have to be President for it to be bad to ask foreign Governments for help you in your election bids?
It's only sitting Presidents who aren't allowed to do that, in your eyes?

Grow up.

Attached: 1564234951268.jpg (50 KB, 598x597)

Jonathan Perez
Jonathan Perez

Biden gets Prosecutor removed
EU gets Prosecutor removed
IMF gets Prosecutor removed
Protesters gets Prosecutor removed

I guess they're all on the take, right?

Tyler Diaz
Tyler Diaz

thank fuckin gawd! saw that a lot of these pol threads have been getting nuked today. having 1 pol-tard thread on Sup Forums i can understand, but these spamming fuckers have been posting like 10 or 12 at a time.

Brandon Price
Brandon Price

Welp you're expressing an opinion, and sadly for you, in our countries legal system an opinion ain't enough to get shit done. Stay mad.

Angel Sullivan
Angel Sullivan

Well it is a gas and oil company.
Would you put it past them?

John Allen
John Allen

The left is literally attacking Trump for investigating corruption. How fucking cucked do you have to be to literally fight on the side of corrupt politicians?

Isaiah James
Isaiah James

See on CNN this morning Trump's poll numbers are up

Post a citation. a Google search of their cite doesn't show any such polling, except for that on impeachment polling favorably.

Angel Martin
Angel Martin

THIS. The past week the cunts have been vomiting their /pol/ autism on EVERY FUCKING PAGE. If we wanted to read this stupid shit, we'd go to /pol/. The faggots need to keep this stupid political cock measuring contest bullshit on their containment board.
//boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/

Josiah Roberts
Josiah Roberts

This cucked

Attached: C1hBOnhVIAACpEK.jpg (79 KB, 650x742)

Jeremiah Davis
Jeremiah Davis

No one cares, /pol/ faggot. Holy Christ, got back to your Nazi Commie shithole.

Dominic Wood
Dominic Wood

The prosecutor threatened their own Foreign Ministry with charges of “criminal acts intended at undermining the authority of state institutions” after the EU criticized his anti-corruption council picks.

He tried to play corrupt politics with the international community and failed. They had every right to fire him.

Jose Parker
Jose Parker

Bro we arent writing a paper here, if you care enough to fact check shit said on Sup Forums and cant find the citations, that's your problem.

Logan Phillips
Logan Phillips

Ok comrade, whatever Putin’s paying you to say.

Brandon Morris
Brandon Morris

One is significantly worse than the other, imo, and a president has far more power to exert than anyone else. Also, isn't Hillary currently under investigation? So I don't really get your point.

Cooper Long
Cooper Long

are you actually retarded or just trolling?

Jaxon Roberts
Jaxon Roberts

Just report them. Hiro's stated he's cracking down on the /pol/ autism leaking onto non-politics boards. pol's been crying like little bitches because they can't shit up other boards.

John Foster
John Foster

You're right. The only citation we need for you is "The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."

Jaxson Cruz
Jaxson Cruz

Yeah he must be retarded since hes not jumping to conclusions like all the cucked leftists.

Carson Gutierrez
Carson Gutierrez

Duh.

William Cook
William Cook

Yeah, the 3 AOC threads just got deleted & checking the ban list, the OP's got banned. Just report & hide the threads.

Dominic Peterson
Dominic Peterson

Biden’s gonna kick douchbag’s ass so badly.

Payback, bitches.

Gavin Wright
Gavin Wright

a CIA employee.
You mean this CIA nigger?

Attached: 1570906792678.png (149 KB, 605x605)

Aiden Cook
Aiden Cook

KEK! The other Trump thread just got nuked too. The OP from thread is crying about being "censored". These pol faggots are gonna commit mass suicide.

Justin Parker
Justin Parker

He has a case with a lawyer and statements signed with lying as perjury. It's his job to call out corruption. Draining the swamp.

Henry Martinez
Henry Martinez

Why are all these Russians so obsessed with cuckholdry? Is it a cultural thing? I mean I get Putin’s dicking you all over and all. It just seems a bit obsessive, you know?

Parker Scott
Parker Scott

classic DC nepotism.

I doubt any strings were pulled. It would be common sense for a company like Burisma to hire connected people.

Luis Barnes
Luis Barnes

He better fire his own lawyer for representing Turkish clients caught up in his own sanctions, then.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-10-09/trump-urged-top-aide-to-help-giuliani-client-facing-doj-charges

Isaiah Roberts
Isaiah Roberts

Good Sirs, thou are both mistaken. It is Yang who shall prevail.

Attached: 94bbfa2.jpg (166 KB, 1024x1024)

Dominic Wood
Dominic Wood

Because pornhub says its now the most searched term in the us and the motherland likes to laugh at how weak that is.

Josiah Collins
Josiah Collins

unless it's hillary, then it's ok to jump to any conclusions, fucking trumptard

Christopher Bennett
Christopher Bennett

not op but you are delusional in your hate.
blindfolded by conspiracy theories and faith in your master scammer trump.

10 cases of obstruction of justice in mueller report, inept democrats who can't get the balls to impeach and non stop conflict of interest that makes trump richer day by day is at minimum what he is guilty of. when he is gone, and all you raging incel monkeys are going to foam out of your mouth, just remember this - he was a bully scammer from day one, and you supported him, blindly. Master race, joke.

Jacob Rodriguez
Jacob Rodriguez

How fucking naive are you?

Alexander Rivera
Alexander Rivera

Good thing we have 5 more years before we have to worry about that day

Landon Lewis
Landon Lewis

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Biden is either gonna start eating crayons or just have another aneurysm and die before he has the chance to be nominated.

Wyatt Walker
Wyatt Walker

are you jumping to some conclusions?

Adam Ramirez
Adam Ramirez

Trump is too stupid, he will fall. You have a manbaby in charge, you project of what kind of person you are when you defend them and vote for them. WE WAER KINGS BILLY !

Asher Powell
Asher Powell

lol dream on, trumptard, he's pissing off even republicunts now, 100% he's not gonna be re-elected.

Joseph Johnson
Joseph Johnson

As a matter of fact, yes, I am, Ivan. I'm mad that this ENEMY of our country is shitting up MY White House. I took an oath to defend this country and the Constitution against all enemies and Trump is the ENEMY that it needs to be defended against.

Robert Scott
Robert Scott

We are ERADICATING the Republicans. You and your subhuman enemy traitors will NEVER hold office in this country again.

Julian Clark
Julian Clark

Really? Who's gonna defeat him?

Biden? He's quickly losing what little of a mind he had.

Warren? All Trump has to do is point out her Native American scam over and over.

Everyone else has barely any support.

And if Hilary tries again, she'll probably keel over and die.

Noah Martin
Noah Martin

How's about you get a tabbard and a foam sword so you can try larping without a keyboard?

Lucas Johnson
Lucas Johnson

right wing lying as usual
youtube.com/watch?v=h1Q67tAUiMg
youtube.com/watch?v=-b71f2eYdTc

Attached: 811545[2].jpg (136 KB, 500x507)

Brayden Bailey
Brayden Bailey

muh hillary
your hillary derangement syndrome never ends, does it?

Attached: get-over-it.jpg (60 KB, 716x473)

Parker Morgan
Parker Morgan

The swamp is draining, nigger, but it's not OUR swamp.

Trump has already lost about 30 of his co-conspirators to criminal conviction, guilty pleas, plea deals and arrests.

Every democrat since Kennedy combined: 8 total criminal indictments.

Every Republican since Nixon combined: over 150 indictments and convictions

Ryder Lee
Ryder Lee

British spy
nice twist. here's the real story:
british national security was watching known russian counter-intelligence operatives for years. 2016 election starts, and they suddenly see that trump is hiring all the russian operatives. they inform us intelligence services. fbi investigation starts to see if russia is trying to interfere in the election. trump fires comey who is leading the investigation. now trump becomes a subject of the investigation.

Adam Roberts
Adam Roberts

He was right on the money though.
He put his finger in the wound and the DNC is LIVID.
Thing is, Poroshenko protected his benefactors, they did put him in power after all. Seneski is completely different. And in an uncomfortable situation. He needs to decide who's gonna be the winning side. You can't rule the Ukraine without US's blessings. And who will rule the US in 2020? Who knows. If he does nothing he loses. And he picked the DNC.

Angel Ortiz
Angel Ortiz

but, like, he barely knew rudy, and like, never even talked to the guy or something.

Attached: i-barely-knew-him.jpg (73 KB, 517x761)

John Cook
John Cook

This is weak-sauce trolling. Unlike what the corrupt REDpublicans are doing to treasonously hide the truth, the Biden's WERE investigated by the US AND Ukraine and no violations of law or ethics were found. Try again, nerd.

Hunter Miller
Hunter Miller

You and your kind ARE the fucking swamp

Brody Murphy
Brody Murphy

what did she mean by this?

Attached: 75D7E0D3-42EA-4F25-8FE8-BA6336764F2F.jpg (123 KB, 600x778)

Gavin Wright
Gavin Wright

I may be naive, but I know that Hillary was never the POTUS. And as I already mentioned, Hillary's under investigation, so the point is moot.

Carter Young
Carter Young

implying trumpfh has some mind or braincells at all for that matter

James Ward
James Ward

do you have source for those numbers?

Nolan Parker
Nolan Parker

youtube.com/watch?v=kXa2B0fXMm8

Aaron Adams
Aaron Adams

Why wouldn't he? He has a whole cult of followers who thinks he's ''winning.''

Jose Baker
Jose Baker

the swamp transcends party lines, this is true.

Adrian Brown
Adrian Brown

Not sure where they got those numbers, but here's some, and they're pretty close to what the other user posted.

dailykos.com/stories/2018/9/18/1796668/-UPDATED-Comparing-Presidential-Administrations-by-felony-arrests-and-convictions-as-of-9-17-2018

In the last 50 years:
4 Democrats indicted, 2 convicted
127 Republicans indicted, 95 convicted

Also, Nixon's the only president that had a higher rate of felonies than Trump.

Robert Davis
Robert Davis

but he gives hope to all the incels

who hope to one day be able to just grab a women by the pussy

thats why they support him

Luis Campbell
Luis Campbell

"How stupid can you be?"

Not stupid enough to fall for this concocted DNC nonsense. Schiff, Pelosi, etc. are all playing pretend impeachment, same as the pretend Russian Collusion.

Just another DNC hoax, at public expense.

Zachary Reed
Zachary Reed

which part is the hoax? Where he made the call, witnessed by dozens of people?

Luke Rodriguez
Luke Rodriguez

Attached: rudy-bidens.jpg (108 KB, 987x536)

Isaac Harris
Isaac Harris

AHAHAHAHAHAHA, sucking Trump cock like crazy.

Dominic Morris
Dominic Morris

Replitards certainly aren’t gonna vote across the aisle, so yeah, they’ll still be voting for trump.

Luke Foster
Luke Foster

Attached: A562FA69-FFF3-48B2-9611-31CDEBC8155F.jpg (165 KB, 982x1200)