Do you lie on Sup Forums?

Do you lie on Sup Forums?
What's the biggest lie you said here?
>I once misspelled you're as your on purpose
Things that are true yet Sup Forums thinks you're lying?
>I'm a 39 year old virgin

Attached: liar-liar-54d3777ec20e3.jpg (1000x1426, 919K)

I generally don't, what's the point of a nonpaid random lying on an anonymous image board

constantly, just for shit posting, and to fool gullible burgers.

Attached: 1569339227532.jpg (683x1024, 337K)

I agree. I'm honest too and try not to reveal many identifying info.

This is wrong

>try not to reveal many identifying info.

Yet you use social media and google. All you do is haemorrhage personal information. It might be an issue for you, after all you do seem to have a thing for 'loli'

>no it's just an imageboard no need to lie i have nothing to lose
and faggots won't believe it anyway
everything to them is fake and gay

>pic related met her and kissed her

Attached: images.jpg (225x224, 9K)

yup, I lie, exaggerate and generally shitpost. all for no good reason other than I find it funny.

Attached: okeh.jpg (796x1000, 60K)

not really, it is funny.

kissless faggot

Exactly, don't get the point. But I have a friend that I know is a chronic liar, pretty sure he is actually fucking retarded because at almost 30, he is telling people that he is a vampire and has super regeneration. Which is a fucking lie because I have given him holy water to drink, knocked his hat off in the sun, and staked him through the heart, and literally none of things hurt him at all.

kek

seeAnon not every 4chaner is an Incel
i am just here becuse i am psychopath and normal internet is boring as fuck

Did you know Europe as a whole has more fat people per capita the America? It's all Germanys fault. Right at 80% of German men are overweight. You can look it up it's all true. Americans who are fat are much fatter than Europeans but there are just more Europeans that are fat... per capita.

Because lying and genuinely being a dishonest person, even when there is no need to, is fun.

this entire thread is lies

Attached: 2noose.jpg (1060x852, 96K)

my bad

just reading this shit and thinking about the people who type it makes me laugh

Attached: 1433207529603.jpg (620x413, 42K)

Yuuup, haha.

there are more overweight people in Europe, but nobody cares about overweight people, The fat fuck in the US that are morbidly obese, the size i have never seen anywhere in Europe, those fuckers make the US the world fattest fucks and you deserve it. And the UK is the fattest European Country, but fuck the brits they can die in a ditch

Attached: 0514f4f8ecb5c13916179005b50c81fe0bd37f-wm.jpg (640x920, 54K)

I know, but you are an incel faggot soyboi. we can all smell it.

Attached: 1569340495150.jpg (720x960, 52K)

>envy and jealousy

Attached: 1568362346099.jpg (363x463, 22K)

You must be french.

o..k whatever you say

Attached: 1564546231235.jpg (419x416, 24K)

Why do i deserve it? Im not overweight.

the you was a reference to the US, not you personally.

nope, try again.

Attached: inkijk-1.png (388x550, 60K)

>tay is that you?

Attached: 170px-Taylor_Swift_Speak_Now_Tour_2011_4.jpg (170x221, 14K)

No thanks I don’t really care where you are from. Go fuck your self.

you got me

Attached: 1469768415137.gif (301x300, 949K)

I really don't think I've outright lied on here.

I leave out things or distort things because internet but I haven't really lied.

I mostly just do drive by shit posts in stupid threads though.

Aren't you ever curious about what it'd be like to be someone else for a thread? I've been all sorts of people here: a nigger, a libtard, a girl. Shit's fun, mate. I highly recommend trying it once.

ah, a true pussy it is then. Good riddance

Well its not a single lie but its worth mentioning, I'll constantly post traps on wwyd/cuck/tribute threads (without their dicks showing of course) my favorite are the ones that talk about how much they'd love to "fuck their tight pussy" when really they're just jerking it to a guy.

i say i dont fart.
but i actually fart.

Yes. I like to lie.

Whenever some dumbass asks for "name?" of some random chick they see pictures of, I always make up a name.

No, there's no reason to lie here. The only thing I will do is change meaningless parts of a real story (ie. when it happened) because I'm paranoid.

>Things that are true yet Sup Forums thinks you're lying?
I make over 100k per year but every asshole says it and so no one believes it. I'm also in damn good shape. Although people are usually more comfortable believing since I do not bullshit them about my game. Just a speg who's a little successful. Still suck when talking to girls, still spend more weekends in my condo alone.