I started dating this girl 3 days ago and last night we had sex for the first time and halfway through she said “I...

I started dating this girl 3 days ago and last night we had sex for the first time and halfway through she said “I love you” and I thought it was just weird shit people say during sex sometimes so I just kept doing what I was doing and she freaked out and made me stop and left. I finally talked to her and she is still pissed. I’m not crazy right. You shouldn’t tell someone you love them after 3 days right? Like shes a legitimate psycho right?

Attached: E4815AF7-07AF-4FB6-A3DC-2C03ABF039A3.png (1024x1071, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cc.com/video-clips/xxeh8y/key-and-peele-old-timey-catcalling
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You shouldn’t be fucking them after 3 days without already having talked about sex, either. You both have boundary issues.

Not being a b/-tard here, honestly.

How do you have that talk like a mature adult?

Every relationship I've had has had it happened intensely and all of a suddenly. Most it's happened pretty quickly as well. The most serious relationship I was in we also both said we loved each other pretty quickly as well.

On the reverse side of this every relationship I've been in, in retrospect has been dysfunctional - some to cringe levels.

Actually, I am really being a /b-tard here, asking /b for relationship advice.

I've so burned myself out on relationships I haven't even tried in the past year. And the only sex I've had since then was boring and ungratifying.

But hey, just tryna pass the time on /b

Talk about "sex"?
While I haven't dated in a while,only had meaningless sex
, shouldn' it just go "you wanna do this?" and they answer "yes/no"? I mean unless she's a virgin, I don't see what's there to talk.
Imo it's a red flag, I tend to avoid clingy girls.

This all depends on the people involved, I fucked my current gf numerous times before we actually started dating, ive been with here for 6 years now.

Id be alarmed, the "i love you" here is obviously a trap.

Yeah absolutely not. That some pretty psycho shit.

I mean if she's a virgin, from a good family, and is moving her life in a proper feminine direction (part time work in a female field while living with parents). I would let it slide and explain to her what love is.

However, it's likely you have a histrionic personality disorder clustered cunt. So probably run

You should have said something you stupid
>talked about sex
Are you a genuine virgin retard or just roleplaying?

Bump.
I'm a 39 year old male virgin.
How do you guys even manage to have sex?

Maybe tell us about your past relationships or attempts, so I can try and get a better view. It's not about what we're doing, it's about what you're doing.

I messaged 3 different girls this week and they didn't even answer back.
I just don't know what to do because these are all the women I know and I won't date a woman from work.

Tbh, you should probably tell her that. About your relationships starting/getting heavy too fast. If you’re younger than 25 then this is pretty much normal, but it’s dysfunctional as fuck and it leads to a lot of pointless or terrible relationships that you never would have gotten into if you had just known the girl for a month or two or three before you started trying to fuck and act like it’s serious.

You’re right about it not just being sex. It’s everything. You probably tell them things that you wouldn’t tell your closest friends within a few days of meeting them too. You probably expect them to do all of the same shit. You probably talk to them all day every day about every little thing when you first meet them. When two people both like each other, the only thing stopping them from going too far too fast is them lol. Usually the female. When you get a young and inexperienced girl who’s desperate to be loved, and you treat her like that, basically like you love her, well she’s probably going to think you do.

She has boundary issues too, but the girly kind. It sounds like she was genuinely starting to believe you were head over heels in love with her within THREE days. That’s unhealthy for sure, but it might just mean she’s young and inexperienced. My gf had similar issues when I met her at 19, and she’s a bit jealous and moody and insecure still, but she’s definitely not one of the psychos

you're literally insane and should be put in an asylum if you have extramarital sex. sex should only be committed after contractual agreement between a man and a woman. Sup Forums is a christian, right wing website, sir. this isn't the place for weeabos and fornicators. see:

Are you trying to fuck with me?

How do you know them? And what did you write?

My guess would be, you just kinda know them and fell through the door with some creepy, stalkerish message, while they barely know that you exist.

>girl starts reaching for your cock
>asks girl to sign contract agreeing to sexual intercourse in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation
asperger's is fun.

Attached: autismo.gif (256x144, 352K)

Lol have fun weeding through the whores and narcissists with your dick instead of your brain, kid. You’ll learn some lessons, that’s for damn sure.

What the fuck do you talk about sex, man?
Most I've ever done was just ask what she was into, but that's about it.

>making jokes about aspergers
>completely misunderstanding the meaning of what I said

Do you actually think I was telling him to ask for verbal consent? Get off of the internet lmfao. You’re thinking in shitposts. I’m saying don’t fuck girls you don’t know.

But low class cunts like you don’t care so go on with your autistic self

>How do you know them?
We are friends?
There was a time they got in contact with me.
>And what did you write?
"Hey, how are you?"

ghost that basket case

She's a psycho. Never contact her again

>"Hey, how are you?"

That's fucking nothing. What are trying to achieve here? Trying to fly under the radar into her panties? It won't work.

If you are going to message at all - which is not advisable in itself - you should be direct as fuck.

>I'd like to go out with you on Saturday. Are you free?

>I'd like to go out with you on Saturday. Are you free?
Thanks, I guess that explains why I'm a virgin

Cont.

Best case: she says 'yes'. Which means she is at least interested enough to sacrifice an evening.

She says 'I already have something planned' without offering some other date. Forget about it.

If she had something planned and was interested she would open another door.
>I can't this Saturday, but next Friday would be okay.

In any case you learned something and demonstrated that you are interested. Otherwise you are on the road to friend zone.

I don’t know how to talk to a girl I like without talking about sex or at least making a lot of innuendo. I guess it’s usually just stupid jokes in the beginning. If she seems real shy and innocent, I’ll definitely make jokes about her being a virgin, just to try and coax her into telling me she’s not. Then I might ask if his dick was huge or if he liked to choke her. Stupid shit that basically any girl would laugh at if she’s flirting with you to any degree at all. At first they usually only admit boring stuff, or they only talk about the guy, but she’ll say something worth hearing eventually and that’s when you dig in your heels and pester her about it until she tells you more. If you’re actually funny you can get away with saying this shit within an hour of meeting a woman. If you’re not, maybe wait a few days or something.

If she seemed like a bit of a slut, or if she just doesn’t seem shy or innocent, I would literally accuse her of being a slut in a cheeky, non-absolute kind of way that she can deny easily. ...Assuming we’re alone together. You don’t talk about sex or what a slut she is unless you’re alone with her kek

The real trick to getting to know these things about women and avoiding all of the bullshit judgments that come with being a man who likes sex is to make them think of you like a gossipy gay guy. You want them to think you’re capable of talking to them about all of this stuff without getting a hard-on and jumping them. You want them to think you actually understand how a woman’s privacy and dignity work. That you understand how catty and gossipy even some of their best friends are, and how embarrassed she would be if certain people knew these things about her, and how people don’t forget about sex-related drama nearly as quickly when it’s about a woman. You have to respect that shit. If you can do all that, they’ll tell you everything

it's a shame that you're so dead inside that you can't feel love. she's better off without you.

I'm not OP, I'm the user who hasn't dated in over a year. Now that that's cleared up...

Yeah, pretty much everything you described was accurate. Telling each other aaaallllllllll about ourselves, talking and talking and talking or texting damn near 24/7.

And the final blow that hurt the most (not mad user, it's like a redpill hurt): if I would have dated them not so seriously for a month or two instead of trying to fall in love, I probably wouldn't have liked them. I mean, after the really intense passionate few months to a year when we really started to get to know each other, that's when things stopped working.

Mfw the love I had was my own mental construct.

Attached: 1568985670692.png (1124x685, 24K)

Bingo. If it were just her expressing her feelings she would not require you to respond in kind.

Sadly either this is something father's don't really teach their boys anymore like in leave it to beaver (if they even really taught that basic shit back then) or I drastically missed out. Took me several years to learn this on my own. Could have avoided a lot of embarrassment if someone sat me down with this as a teenager.

My dad taught me about sex and all I learned was that it makes your ass hurt.

Itt: how to drastically misread a woman.

Video link someone related.

cc.com/video-clips/xxeh8y/key-and-peele-old-timey-catcalling

Attached: tenor.gif (444x258, 170K)

Run.

Honestly it could be a shitload of things, maybe she's being pressured for marriage or she gets easily attached. I dont think she's crazy for saying i love you but it feels like a redflag if she does it during sex

I would say it’s a red flag to say it for the first time during sex.

Within 5 minutes of walking out of the house she was likely on the phone discussing the potential of rape charges and asking in the same breathe how to make a relationship work with the guy