How is this show going to end?

How is this show going to end?

He manages a cinnabon in Omaha

The show's producers and such have said that a portion of the narrative will take place post-BrBa

i think the writers said they will go passed that as well

who did saul fuck over the most from breaking bad?

After it sets up The Adventures of Jesse Pinkman

himself

I'm not sure I could do even a single season of Jesse Pinkman in jail, serving several life sentences.

>Brother snitches
>Gf dumps him
>Loses his license
>Goes full lawful evil, changes name to Saul Goodman
>Gets mixed up in Walt's adventure

Isn't that after BB?

The people who deserved it

>not wanting to watch Prison Breaking Bad with his two doofus friends

How do you think it'll explain the lack of Kim/Chuck in Breaking Bad, let alone Saul never mentioning them? Fairly certain Chuck will die somehow, but what about Kim?

they probably both die

One of them will die as a result of him following the rules

Better Call Saul? More like Boring Crap Show.

Kim has to die or else jimmy would be obsessed with her. Kim's death is what is going to make him become saul goodman.

kim either dies or gets locked up in prison for something saul did

>Gf dumps him

I dunno. I can't see her breaking up with him over this. She knows what she signed up for, and she's willing to take the ride. She's not stupid, she knows what the potential consequences of his personality are.

When she dumps him, it will have to be for something bigger than getting disbarred and arrested for a crime that she knows and has accepted that he is guilty of.

Himself for working with criminals and other shady people.
I mean come on, he's a crooked lawyer.
Walt and Jesse almost kill him in Breaking Bad.
At least Saul has a silver tongue and quick wits.

I just want them to hurry up to post breaking bad. I'm more interested to see where he ends up after the events than what happened before.

Who knows for sure what his dating life is like in BrBa. For all we know, they could be married. Saul was, %100 an act. When he isn't on the clock, he's Jimmy, but when he is, he never lets his act slip.

the black and white parts in BCS are post breaking bad. he works at cinnabon

can you think of any time where it would have made sense for saul to mention them? in bb hes pretty much comic relief, nobody has a conversation with him that isn't advancing the Walt centric main plot

Yeah, and we've gotten like 10 minutes of it in two seasons.

The ending scene will be him meeting Walter for the first time without actually showing Cranston but probably some person in black with only Walter's voice in a way that it won't be explicitely shown it's him but everyone will know it is.

Mark my words.

I may not know much but I do know is that this show will end with credits

I mean, I can probably think of a few scenarios where Saul would have quipped about having a brother.

>kim gets locked up

holy shit this would be depressing and ironic

I thought you were busy with your xbox one

>than getting disbarred
But we already know this will not/doesn't happen

gus cucks jimmy with kim

jimmy in autistic rage kills her. Gus doesn't care at all, and tells jimmy he's his bitch now.

Literally how? Chuck has him dead to rights and has NO reason to not go to the police as soon as possible, from his perspective, and he has Jimmy on tape swearing that he committed fraud against not just Chuck, but against a very successful, very large lawfirm.

Because he's a lawyer in BB?

Yes, and he's also not in jail. What he did with the Chuck thing would land him in jail for a hell of a lot longer than a year or two.

He's gonna return to the Saul persona in some way in the post-Breaking Bad future.

how much does a cinnabun manager make a year?

this is the most reddit choice
so yeah, probably gonna happen

Because it's gonna literally be a muh darth vader reference and ending.

Tampering with evidence like he did would result in absolute disbarment. The ABA does not fuck around with things like that.

30,000-40,000

$38,000 don't quote me on that

Right. That's what I'm saying. At this point in time, he's seeing disbarment and a possible jail sentence. Not to mention that we see him in jail in the season 3 trailer. Something will have to happen for him to get out of this or to restore his license, cause right now he's fucked.

Maybe he'll finally get out of the trash room

he did get out

That was a dream sequence.

He dies in there. Jesse randomly stumbles in in the morning and fucks his corpse.