Ok Sup Forums i have a single question, hope you can help me...

Ok Sup Forums i have a single question, hope you can help me, how do i simply put my penis inside a vagina legally and with out expend money? Thanks

Attached: 1518498301041.jpg (614x1095, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Talk to a woman. Don't be a faggot.

>Talk to a woman
Please elaborate the steps, thanks.

You got to be a cool motherfucker

step 1) believe you can.

Approach your designated "woman"
Say hi
Respond to what she says with out appearing to be weird af

Depends what you want.

fancy girl with fake hair/nails/boobs/ is gonna cost money. dinner or drinks whatever.

Nerd gamer girl - just be direct, let them know whatsup, if ure not a total shit monster, they will give it up, if not, just move on.

If youre desperate - any woman over 37 whos single will fuck outta desperation.

ask girls that friend zoned you if they have any single friends that you'd get along with

>she says hi too
then?

Be attractive: Go to gym, build a sporty body. Girls like athletic, fit guys.
Dress well: Check accurate men fashions, check how "alpha males" dress
Be positive: Girls doesn't like sad or depressed guys. Be determined and confident.
Improve communication: The internet is full of with tips, how to start conversation or pick up girls more effectively.
Use dating sites, meet new people: Boost the chance to get laid.
Luck: Don't be sad if you're rejected. Girls are selective. Try to reach as many as you can and I'm sure if you complete these points, you will get pussy.

Learn to socialize instead of being an autist
discordapp.
com/invite/zyeZzN

>Be attractive: Go to gym, build a sporty body. Girls like athletic, fit guys.
I just need to cut down to 10% from 20% bf to be atractive, i look like shit now
>Dress well: Check accurate men fashions, check how "alpha males" dress
cringe but check
>Be positive: Girls doesn't like sad or depressed guys. Be determined and confident.
I am that kind of person
>Improve communication: The internet is full of with tips, how to start conversation or pick up girls more effectively.
thats my flaw, i have to practise social skills....
>Use dating sites, meet new people: Boost the chance to get laid.
Yeah you are right

>Luck: Don't be sad if you're rejected. Girls are selective. Try to reach as many as you can and I'm sure if you complete these points, you will get pussy.

nice post thanks,

yeah i though all my life that having a nice body from gym was all about and it helped but social skills are a lo tusefull and i uskipped them a lot ...

>and with out expend money?

You can't.

Other virgins go to this server for nudes galore gg/Gk5nCMm

Yes that post was correct.

Don't forget hygiene. Get a haircut. Shave. Brush your teeth and/or go to a dentist.

Also, lower your standards for physical attractiveness. The average girl is a 5/10. They can be just as playful and fun as the unobtainable. In fact, you might relax better with a girl who has "character."

True dat. Don't be a cheap ass. You don't have to buy a hooker, but you'll have to buy a target several dinners.

too convoluted, dick got caught in ceiling fan

In "a" vagina? Go to a shitty bar and see who's still there at closing time. Don't be autistic, or get high.

Quality not guaranteed.

aren't you the same one that posted a while ago about fucking a bitch with no rape or no hookers?

What worked for me? Open tinder account. Swipe yes on nerdy girls. When they match, open with "what are your favorite anime?" Ensuing conversations got me laid by 15 different women in a span of like 3 months. And I'm in the deep south, so you know it works anywhere if it works here.

no

im guessing you're young so i know i can help

-I Treat woman with no respect, make them earn it! (movies and tv always show the nice guy winning the girl... this never happens)

-II Ask girls out get their number and set up a date. But Most IMPORTANT part of this is dont text them!!!! the more you talk, and open up to them the higher the odds of them ghosting/fren zoning you goes. if they text you dont reply for at least six hours and tell them you are really busy but are looking forward to the date.

-III don't be desperate if they cancel or try to change date to another day just say " No, i really cant, im busy ill give you a call next week and try to make a day work"
-IV when you 2 are alone kiss her as soon as possible

-V if she turns that kiss into a make out session
then make your move (i personally will start by moving my hand from her face down her neck, and grab her tits. if she does'nt stop me i move to putting my hands down her pants)
note: being young shell probably stop you and say something like "im not that type of girl" in this case you just restart the process at stage -IV. and you keep doing it untill you have your cock in her.
you need to make it your fault that sex happened you need to be the one making the moves

be mysterious, be aggressive, and the most important part is be willing to walk away at any point. dont beg dont play the pitty card. you must act as if she isnt interested you have 5 more lined up to take her spot.

I have not read any other replies, But ill tell you now ignore them.
I follow these steps my self and ive had girls bluff me like i wasnt important to them, but they always break as long as you act like a man and act unaffected by any of their actions.

Attached: 1568159075591s.jpg (125x78, 2K)