There isn't a single force above or below that keeps me going. Not a single line still unwritten...

There isn't a single force above or below that keeps me going. Not a single line still unwritten. My race has disappeared through the ether... Deus mortuus est. Kaikella on loppunsa. Das ende ist nahe. 永眠する. Estoy perdida... Jordens Undergång! Goodbye my brothers. It was fun.

Attached: none.jpg (2560x1440, 977K)

ctrl+f

Attached: IMG_20190823_134919.png (640x480, 262K)

ctrl+p

ctrl+c

恐れ

Louhoksella tavataan

Sugu ni miru

I found it. Look east!

Attached: take it.jpg (2560x1440, 484K)

Soy un idiota! Muchas cosas nuevas que puedo aprender cuando...

ctrl+f

timor mortis conturbat me

Take a dive if you want. It won't solve anything.

Brotherhood is safe even if he decides to do it. We will take what remains! Take it or leave it. Sugu ni miru!

God natt!

Faggot. Fuck you, mate! I trusted you...

Trust does not mean anything, boy. I don't think you understand what's going on. You are new! Remember that.

ctrl+p

ctrl+f

Livestream?

Another seed wasted. I saw him go... There seems to be no end to this mess. Suggestions?

Wtf have I come across here then? Some r9k suicide cult?

This is just fucking wack, who the Fuck is going to tell me what this is about? Who dying?can I watch it? What sort of freaky weird cult of this? Can any fucking one explain? Or am I missing the bullet?

今や軍団のボス

This is... wtf is this!?

I have no idea what this is about. I have to admit, I'm curious.

Ooooh wow I can use Google translate too
კორპუსის ბოსი
Corpse boss, really?

It's nothing lads, just some kid playing games and trying to make things "spooky" well, happy Halloween I guess

Suggestions? Are you fucking kidding me!? You saw him go and decided to come here and post about it? He was a GOD compared to the likes of you! I really don't know anymore... Sugu ni miru.

I when? You dirty sooth sayer

ctrl+f

You are a fucking pussy, did you know that?

Ha what a twat
What do you mean? You autistic fucktard. Don't go killing people now, only yourself, just because your life is shit doesn't mean you have to kill people.

ctrl+p

You like Google translate, right?
կյանքի ընդհանուր վատնում

You are a simulation lettuce.

En ota kantaa. Mielenkiintoista... Ihmisiä näyttää ilmaantuvan odotettua enemmän. Ehkä kannattaisi siirtää tämä ketju muualle. Sugu ni miru!

It's probably a bot tbh

ctrl+c, ctrl+p

sugu ni miru

Wtf?

-Sugu ni miru-
It's an older code sir, and it doesn't check out. Shall I clear them?

Trust is everything, S! We lost something that cannot be replaced. 5D

ctrl+c

You're losing my interest if you lot keep up with this weird shit I'm missing all kinds of shit on b right now

Djhs :D :)

Famous :)

Don't make me laugh!! XD My English isn't that good but I understand when someone is fucking with me. He is gone!

Btw. I looked east. Nothing there... You are lying, A!

Was just a cunt trying to make a name for himself

Likewise, East, nothing

I admit that he was special... I regret my words from before. Are you ready, 5D? It's going to be a long night. Sugu ni miru

What is going on you two?

Are u aum shanrikyo?

ctrl+c, ctrl+p

Thank you, S!

Ctrl+w

This is meaningless.

01:53:08... Is this a joke?

That was edgy as fuck... I kinda like it! Its probably a Halloween thing.

Someone extraordinary has passed away... Even the outsiders in this thread are welcome here! This is a memorial and a wake.

>Estoy perdida
Tits, please.