Alright guys this is for real it im done

Alright guys this is for real it im done

I have a .22 long rifle, where can i put it against my skull to do the job. Dont wanna be a vegetable.

Attached: E054A4B0-E92E-4507-AB7A-8D5691A75624.jpg (1638x1053, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

Please someone help me out, i want to do this before my dad comes lookin for me

Use a higher caliber. You're gonna end up a vegetable.

Bad bait

This is all I got and im broke

They bounce around inside the skull and pretty much scramble the brain. However close range like thAt might go straight through.

Don’t do it Sup Forumsro.
Most people that survive suicide attempts say they regret their attempt.
Solve the problems you have and live a good life.

is there anywhere specific i should put the barrel? I was thinking the roof of my mouth

so go steal something bigger, remember you don't give a fuck anymore, you're going to be dead?

No im done for sure, ive 100% made up my mind. im not comin back

Do you just have the rounds, or do you have a firearm to go with em?

a .22 will only cause more brain damage. no way you're kysing yourself with that

this wont work please trust me my only option is the .22 is there anywhere i can put it to maximize effect? i dont wanna fuck this up

he could eat them and get lead poisoned

what state?

ofc they regret it, they fucked it up. You think anyone would want to survive an overdose and end up as a vegetable, or survive cutting their wrists (properly) and end up not being able to use their hand for the rest of their lives? it's such a stupid statement because you can't ask them if they regret doing it if they've succeeded, which they probably dont.

I have a long rifle, i tried posting a pic but Sup Forums says its too big of a file

livestream

Pull your .22 on a cop, insta death.

>
>This is all I got and im broke
You can't afford a 200 dollar shot gun?

You’ll do great. I believe in you.

Attached: 6ED90740-353E-4D98-B4EE-10A3D5D46B70.jpg (207x286, 24K)

>please trust me
you asked us you fucked retarded POS. take it to the local police station and start shooting at from outside. you won't hurt anybody but you'll wind up dead.

no i rlly just want to do this

I’m not really talking about the ones that have become disabled in some way...

>my only option is the .22
can't even suicide properly. have you ever put any effort into anything in your life? no wonder your dad is disappoint son.

I cannot leave where i am currently held up.

>which they probably dont
they CAN'T you mean. the ones who COULD regret it, regret it. the one's who succeeded can't anything.

You don't. It'll curve as soon as it hits bone and graze your brain just enough to make you locked in a pant shitting retard body with a clear mind.

i cannot leave where i am currently

is the door locked?

Attached: probation guy.png (608x540, 258K)

Cut a cross in the tips and make dum dums. Live stream it also.

Heyy!...he was behind of this...

Attached: 4031570616061939.jpg (1608x1159, 81K)

If i just pumped my body full of .22 would that be better than a single shot to the head?? im not afraid of the pain i really just want to do this but dont want to survive

What we need are no questions asked euthanasia clinics like in Soylent Green.

if you were to ask the people that succeeded in doing it, after managing to do it while they still have the same state of mind that brought them to doing it, the majority probably wouldn't regret it. I regretted trying to OD because I didn't succeed in doing it, not because LiFe Is wOrTh LiViNg

Killing yourself with a gun requires skill you luck.
Find some strong rope and hang yourself.
Dignified and fool proof.
You can't fail.

nope. the guy jumping off the bridge said "the second I jumped I realized all my problems had solutions". He hadn't even failed yet.

I cant get something like rope right now that would be impossible

yeah lol
OP if u think that theres a 100% way to kill urself with a .22 then ur a faggot

why dont you use that gun to get yourself out of the situation? Im not saying kill anyone, thats fucked, but idk do something about ur situation instead of being a bitch

>inb4 no rope
use extension cord you dope

lol

Shoot your heart cause you might become retarded with a brain shot

who would make these threads if you kys tho?

Attached: probation 6.jpg (810x450, 92K)

ah yes that one analog that instantly applies to every person that has ever considered suicide. Shame that jackass didn't ponder a little more if it only took him a second to realize his problems were meaningless.

*more

Aim upward inside the mouth. A .22 is less powerful but that actually means it will bounce around in your skull and do even more damage rather than coming out the other side, just don't shoot straight back into your throat and if you hold it to the side of your head, make sure it's at least above or farther back than your ears

I guess through the temple would be the most likely to kill you. Or to the back of the head.

What's the reason though, OP? Why'd you finally decide to quit it? What was the last straw?

Attached: 1443020558057.jpg (1024x768, 139K)

>to realize his problems were meaningless
as are your problems, you're just too stupid to see it

>I guess through the temple would be the most likely to kill you.
nope, but it's a good way to go blind

Get a better gun you fucking reject. Shotguns are cheap as fuck.

alright ive made up my mind im gonna try to shoot myself in the chest as many times as possible. thanks for the help guys. hopefully things get better after this lol

If you haven't done it by now, you arnt going to.
So, you've given up care for this world but aren't going to die... You're free bro.
Enjoy the cake and Chow down.

Good to have people here who know their stuff.

I think you should just give it a shot...

Disqualification from the military for one little thing and problems at home. I have nothing to look forward to, this is my last and final post. Once again thank you everybody, i guess this is the last thing im writing/saying lol wonder whats next, goodbye guys

no I can tell that my problems like many others' are fixable, I just don't see a point in putting in the effort to fix them when they will just be replaced by other problems, on a loop, until I die of old age.

see ya noob. you would never be able to change your past just end your days before it gets worse.

Nice pun user

Under your chin. It's imperative you aim at a 45 degree angle to sever your brain stem. Seriously though, get a shotgun or therapy.

A 22 won't do it in the chest, you're in for a world of pain and not death. Why can't you leave your current situation? In what world can you not leave but you are armed?

Without a barrel it probably won't kill you. Go get a 1/4" pipe and a hammer before trying or you won't go to suicide today.

Yoooo check this shit!

Most people that survive suicide are locked up until they admit they regret their attempt and won't try it again.

It's not that they actually do. They play the game or they're a prisoner.

Before you go tell us why so sad!

Fucking improvise. Epstein managed to kill himself in an empty cell whilst on suicide watch. Surely you can get dirt on a clinton somehow?

LOL

Do you believe in an after life?

Later, user. Good luck.

Instead of killing yourself go do whatever you never had the balls to do before. Take coke, it's fun.

inside your mouth, back of throat, tilt up a little, good to go

>killing yourself
>does it get more beta than this?

Attached: 0130 - WYr3lct.png (310x326, 29K)

>Kysing
>Kill your selfing

Queer

Hey faggot you're going to die anyway. So shoot your dad for giving birth to you, you weasel fuck. You are fucking pathetic. And when you are done killing your dad shot yourself in the eye and die. See you in hell faggot.

Attached: 20191008_153536.jpg (3264x2448, 1.41M)

Imagine being such a cuck to kill yourself without doing all the things you wanted to do. Fuck a tranny in the ass or something

This is a bad idea. You should wait for a better opportunity that has a greater chance for success. Or you can risk fucking up this one and being forced to live for decades more horribly disfigured with emotional/mental/physical disabilities magnitudes larger than what you're experiencing now. Trust me, it CAN get worse. Fuck this up and you'll see.

godspeed faggot

Don't be stupid.
Get help, faggot.
You're gonna turn from a whiny fruit to a drooling vegetable.

Attached: 1518995574452.jpg (587x451, 46K)

You're killing yourself from getting fired from the army? Jesus christ man that's a blessing. Get out of the house and disappear, go be a sex slave to a woman or a man. Less pain for your parents, more fun for you.

Eat them, then take a hot shower

Second post here...
IF you do it...
I advise against it tho...
But IF you do, do something cool for someone else.
Like take out a massive life insurance policy and make it look like an accidental death...
With the money, do some good in your will.
2 for one, fuck the insurance company and good will on Earth.
Who knows, maby by the time you have the perfect plan in place you'll have pulled yourself from the edge.

Please. Reconsider OP. You only feel this way ultimately because you have lost momentum and feel worthless. Your life does have a purpose and it sounds like you need new friends. Please reconsider. You've got too much to live for. It just so happens you've been given the wrong deck of cards and no ones told you how to play properly.

Not big enough.

leave the 22 at home, go for a across an overpass, do a flip.

i think in your eye with a slight tilt towards your brain

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods

Here u go user

Attached: wojak-suicide-57fbf34784a46.jpg (1059x962, 312K)

A .22 rifle won't do shit unless you want to live as a vegetable.

Find an artery, usually behind the kneecap, and shoot there, or cut there with a knife.

Optionally you can just shoot yourself in the chest and hope you hit your heart.

Either way you'll suffer.

Just go to a school and make a name for yourself