Hey anons, can u r8 me?

hey anons, can u r8 me?
i have a very, very big problem with self-esteem.
I've been sitting here with you for a long time and I started to do what you advised me to do - go to the gym, change my hairstyle, eat healthily.

do you think there's anything i can do to make me look better?

Attached: IMG_20191012.jpg (1080x1350, 130K)

or this one

Attached: IMG_20191123.jpg (1080x1080, 59K)

jesus Christ, kill yourself
you are ugly af

Get rid of the beard or trim it nicely, either cut your hair short or let it grow much longer, have someone who knows what to do trim your brows in a way that gives your face a better frame, be happy cause you have pretty great skin

kek
REAL WHITE POWER

Don't wear a "brooklyn" shirt.

Well, try fixing your teeth and go to the gym.
Where are you from?

honestly you don't look that bad just get those teeth fixed and a new cut my fellow retard
overall 6.5/10

holy fuck
I got scared

I don't really have a problem with the teeth. Kinda cute. Would however do sth against the hooded eyes - mostly because they will affect your vision at some point. If youre not living in a shit country the costs for surgery are covered by your health insurance if it's considered bad enough

The long hair highights your forehead. Make a fresh short haircut.
Go to a dentist, your teeth aren't in a good shape. They can be corrected.
You're too old for this T-shirt. 15 yrs guys dress like that. Be a bit more classy.
Get some weight in muscle.
For now I'd give a 10/4.

6.5/10. Get a haircut and go to the dentist.

you look like a cool dude. you need to do your hair different, i have the same hair cut but it just doesn't work on you. let that beard grow and you'll be a chick magnet guaranteed

7/10
not bad

Just get better hair either clean shave or get a longer beard what ever you think look the best. Start going to the gym just getting a little muscle looks a lot better if you are skinny. Try fixing you teeth if you have the money.

you good Sup Forumsbro keep clean and learn music chicks dig that shit. shorter hair for sure. as is 7/10

Life is meaningless and your looks don't matter. Wtf...

Well, you are confident enough to post in degenerate board and not afraid to be roasted, that's a 99% of us wouldn't do it for sure.

You probably also need to grow a proper full beard to cover your full face. and also cut that hair, make it short, and lastly keep your mouth always closed. You are probably 5/10

Definitely 7/7.5. Could be an 8 if you looksmaxxed

You are gonna shoot up a sorority and or zumba class in the near future /10

Egge

grow a full beard, and wear hipster glasses