The Predator (2018)

>Directed by Shane Black, who was in the original and with Boyd Holbrook, Olivia Munn and Yvonne Strahovski.
Looks /comfy/, who else is hyped for this? Also: Predator 2 > Predator > Predators, but all three are good.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SmsRN78qMxM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It'll be good because Shane Black is writing/directing but the cast is meh tier.

it already has two women too many and is full of niggers.
might as well have called it Straight Outta Compton 2: Electric Boogaloo

>Olivia Munn

No thanks, they'll probably make her the protagonist.

The only person who pretends to like this bitch is Aaron Rodgers to mask his homosexuality

>Predator 2 > Predator > Predators
kill yourself asap

Olivia Munn is a pretty shit actress, but I like Boyd Hoybrook and I trust Shane Black, The Nice Guys was awesome in my opinion. Plus he said PG 13 is for pussies so it will probably be R rated.

>Yvonne Strahovski
nice. hopefully no fake accent

>and is full of niggers
well we need some fodder for the predator to kill

>Olivia Munn

haha no, dropped

I'd fuck Olivia Munn no questions asked though

>Olivia Munn
she is box office cancer actress #345

What happened to her face?

>two generic nogs
>Logan ai need thuh gurl
>literal autist
>mystery meat Olivia Munn
>Key trying to look hard
Pure unleaded garbage.

>Plus he said PG 13 is for pussies so it will probably be R rated.

It'll be whatever rating the studio wants it to be. He has no clout in Hollywood and he's only attached to this as a novelty "hey remember the guy who wrote Lethal Weapon was in Predator!"

Nice Guys flopped as did Kiss Kiss Bang Bang and Iron Man 3 was a success thanks to it being Iron Man and the first MCU film after Avengers. Nothing to do with him.

Anyone who shoehorns in wisecracking kids as much as he does isn't deserving of trust

>Jacob Tremblay as Quinn's troubled son, who has a form of autism and is bullied in school but becomes a key player in the fight against the Predators due to his preternatural ability to learn languages.

only 2 of the 3 niggers look semi swole, and the rest look skelly or skinnyfat.

Can takr this seriously compared to the original film.

she got surgery to shave down the edges of her jawbone

I don't see Munn anywhere on that pic.

>the original

but he had nothing to do with the 1984 classic

>He has no clout in Hollywood
Considering IM3 made over a billion, and Nice Guys was R rated while being a new franchise I doubt that.

Boyd was swole as fuck in Logan.

They better be putting Yvonne in an action role and not be a damsel. She was really good in 24

It's already confirmed rated R, retard

> Pedator2>Predator

That's a bold statement user. I'm going to need to be convinced.

I agree all three were good, even if the predators in Predators were kind of weak sauce.

>Olivia Munn and Yvonne Strahovski

No interest. The first was perfect. The second was good. The rest are absolute fucking shit.

>hiding from Predator
>autistic child won't stop screeching

youtube.com/watch?v=SmsRN78qMxM

>>>>>>>>>>>>>
fuck this movie.

the script already leaked here

It's set in colombia. The group of special forces is tasked to find a drug lord in jungle. The whole cast gets killed off (yes, including the kid) by unexplainable force. Except Boyd Holbrook. He eventually finds out that Pablo Escobar survived and is living in the jungle, he made some deal with Predator and lives in some nice house in the middle of the forest.

Final scene is boyd vs pablo (played by Wagner Moura). Boyd wins but predator shows up unexpectedly and fucks him up badly. As he is supposed to get obliterated by Predator the calvary shows and kills Predator. It's Peña (played by Pedro Pascal). Movie ends on a happy note.

>Escobar vs Predator
10/10 would watch on theaters and buy the bluray afterwards

But really this is such a good idea, why don't they make Predator movies set in the past? Like pirates vs predator, cowboys vs predator, ninjas vs predator, I don't know, just sounds cool to me.

I just thought Predator 2 had better pacing and action, plus the Predator's new weapons such as the staff and the net were cool. I also enjoyed the character way better than the ones from the first, apart from Arnold, of course.

Dark Horse did a comic book where Predators showed up during the American Civil War.
Might have been shit, but the 12 year old me thought it was awesome at the time.