Why would it be against the law to hire a girl to massage your penis...

Why would it be against the law to hire a girl to massage your penis? It's not against the law for a girl to massage any other part of your body

Attached: 1557936820652.gif (246x195, 576K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video35109359/realitykings_-_happy_tugs_-_sharon_lee_-_asian_massage_babe_tugging
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes

I like purple

>Why would it be against the law to hire a girl to massage your penis?
In a word: godtards. Seriously, can you imagine non-religiotards having a problem with it?

Only if you don't cum

it's only against the law in your Land of the free, and Saudi arabia ofcourse.

It is not against the law unless you are living in a country where people strongly believe in imaginary friends coming from the desert.

Prostitution is illegal in norway to (this would count). and religion is all but dead. but the feminist lobbied it. claimed it was exploiting wamen and leading to human trafficking.
of course more women has been trafficked becous now its all in the dark

Truth bombs. Humans have so much shame about the human body that they mutilate their own kids dicks.

>religion is all but dead
>feminist
I sense a contradiction

humanities stupidity never ceases to amaze me.

yeah, I guess you're right. I think and hope people are opening their eyes to there idiosis as well. After all these policies have had the opposite outcome.

Women pushed to make prostitution illegal because they don't like the fact that a man can just go get pussy for about the same price as an expensive date and completely disregard women

There are experts at penis massage, OP.
They are called girlfriends and drunken female friends.

Attached: 645ywfpll1s31.jpg (2690x1800, 411K)

pretty much this

Because if you haven't noticed, it's something called SEXUAL. Ever heard of it?

Prostitution is against the law in lots of countries including many that are well known for sex tourism.

Because men who can't get a girl to massage their penis for free don't deserve that sort of pleasure. They need to exit the gene pool as quickly as possible for the betterment of the species.

sauce

Sauce? Want to see more of this tit cow

In Japan, that's just part of the health-care system.

xvideos.com/video35109359/realitykings_-_happy_tugs_-_sharon_lee_-_asian_massage_babe_tugging

I like big asian titties

yeah, it's obvious that according to today's standards most handsome men are the top of the species. this how we will all end. this and gay vegan feminism.

ugly men get smart and offer the female gift in exchange for penis rubbing
the only real problem is letting a company or pimp or whatever take a cut by transforming gifts for sex into an industry instead of what it should be
drunken dating

the Foot Massage places near me onrubmaps will massage everything if they know youre not a cop, when they start massaging and are doing your head and put their crotch right into your scalp, thats your chance to reach forward and get a feel of their ass, thats signal for, not a cop. then feel their thighs and vag a bit, after that they will massage every crack you have. Different places do different things, korean, chinese, latina etc.... just put $40-60 tipon the table first so they know they wont get shafted.

Attached: 1570017583183.jpg (360x360, 9K)

No idea, it's not illegal here.

Attached: 1555144018526.jpg (640x565, 35K)

where i live hiring a whore is much cheaper than a normal date, and women are so entitled most of the times dating them isn't even worth it