YEOVIL TOWN vs MANCHESTER UNITED - FA Cup 4th Round Official Match Thread

Kick Off: 19:55 GMT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jPdflVkCVrU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

rev up your >alexshits

>alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits >alexshits

tfw you find out Yeovil are called The Glovers

lifelong glover lad here since 30 seconds ago when i found out they are playing united

can he even play? i assumed he was cup tied

didnt play

>sign Alexis
>suddenly the Chileans posters are all Man Utd supporters

Money in the bank.

What part of Yeovil are you lads from?

quick rundown on yeovil town

meme club from somerset

used to be giant killers back in the days they were non-lague

>tfw bayern,man utd and man city supporter

the town

you mean The Glovers?

Is Alexis playing left or right?

He goes both ways.

looks like 2 up front desu

right back

Left. Rashford through the middle and Mata on the right. It's all going to be a lot more fluid now with him in the team anyway.

Anyone got a decent bbc 1 stream?

tvcatchup

It's quicker than iplayer.

>mctominay
literally....who?

Cheers

an academy player coming through ranks. its a rare thing I know seeing it for a top club

>not knowing Scotland's/England's Brave Scott McTominay

19:55?
what the fucking fuck time is fucking fuck this

UN heur(1 Hour)

Thats brexit britain for ya

G O M E S

All games in Yoevil start 5 minutes before normal times. They're the only team in the football league that don't start their 3pm kickoffs at 3pm.

why

expect him to appear at 88 minutes when mouyes need waste time to secure a 1-0 win

english (bbc) acestream pls, thanks

They couldn't have waited to kick off at 8. It would have given Lineker the opportunity to rant about Trump.

Gomes is like 5'5. He's only coming on if the game is over.

dunno, muh history I guess, but it was in those of those football anthology things

Last 2 digits is the time when the commentators compare Alexis' wages to the cost of Yeovil's entire squad

Why play Alexis in this match? There’s too much meme potential for him to have a bad game or for us to lose and set a bad precedent

Fuck sake

18 seconds in seems about right

No way they'll wait that long.

too generous, it'll be these last two

Would you rather his first game be away at Tottenham?

There's still not been a single pic of Alexis training with United. It's a wee bit weird. Someone on twitter said it's because of image rights.

Yes, infinitely

my last digit is the amount of goals >we put past Yeolel Town

>Darmian

Just fucking sell him. He's a total liability. Can't believe he's still here with Fosu-Mensah on loan at Palace

Hope Darmian doesn't sabotage

Who needs to train when you've got drugs

He will probably be a sub for the Tottenham game. You can practically see the starting line up against Spurs. The players playing this match will most likely not start against Spurs.

/ABU/ checking in la

Mata might

who /Glover/ here?
tfw we score

apparently alexis' image rights still haven't been transfered from arsenal so tonight he will be pixelated during the game and refered to as axel insane chef by the commentators

kek'd

>artur krysiak is only 29

good post

>4.Bird
>6.Wing
meme club

I remember when Schmeichel 'scored' against Yeovil.

>Sturridge without a 't'

I bet BT are going fucking mental they dont have this match. their viewing figures are always poor when they dont have United, and now this being Sanchez' first match they must be livid
think of all the money they would have made advertising the latest piece of shit netflix programme

>le smalltime underdog intro

Tiresome.

yuros explain this shit

thats what united will be seeing later tonight

>no Pogba

N E R V O U S

that looks like the yeovil green lad

Imagine straight swapping Sanchez for some Jewish guy

That's Yeovil's centre forward. Don't make fun of his condition lad.

>dickson

tep kok

>Leeds

>I wish Trump would get in a life threatening car accident

Fucking hell Gary.

Kek

the next carrick la

>black bars forced in for dramatic story of small club manager

tyresome

>Yeovil players literally green with envy at our spending power

>Muh emotions

I'm fucking sick of this shite with all of the emotional music and stuff. It's just over dramatic and embarrassing

>Yeovil manager thinks this is X Factor

Holy fucking Manlet

>you owe me. make sure Sanchez gets a hattrick or you'll be in another crash

Top kek, what a fucking manlet

Did he lose both of his legs during that accident? He looks like a torso waddling about he’s that small

Kek

he killed fiddy men

League 2 PEDs have nothing on state-of-the-art PL roids. Yeovil gassed out within 60 mins

>Yeovil manager too buy doing an interview to give his team a teamtalk

Lel, pleb has let this get to his head.

He is upfront as a striker actually. Mata is right, Rash is on the left wing. But will probably rotate on all positions during the game

still 15 minutes to go

he's already accepted a defeat and so have player I reckon.
Guarantee the yeovil players are having a raffle of who gets Sanchez' top at FT

Top fucking kek

yfw 50-50 possession

dubs and Yawnited lose
trips and Sanchez breaks his leg

V O O D O O

C H I L D

Holy shit

Get this down ya lad
youtube.com/watch?v=jPdflVkCVrU

these are the type of massive fixtures sanchez joined man u to play in