What’s the last thing that made you cry?

What’s the last thing that made you cry?

Attached: AF17156A-9D91-4695-8EBF-F5BCF9066F43.png (1140x630, 962K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cTVpoT82toY
youtube.com/watch?v=ef-4Bv5Ng0w
youtube.com/watch?v=-p6OH7FoWoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=v5mbxkQhUG0
youtube.com/watch?v=RxPZh4AnWyk
youtube.com/watch?v=n9oQEa-d5rU
youtube.com/watch?v=FSFaDf5ssPk
youtube.com/watch?v=rJ89F9xoG08
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When my mom passed away abt half year ago.

This scene
youtube.com/watch?v=cTVpoT82toY

My granny giving me a gift for my 18th birthday saying its from my dead grandpa who passed away 8 years ago...

math homework

Honestly, replying to this thread.

Sorry to hear

my pet bird died

When G Baby died

Ty, I miss her.

Tear Gas...

I have been battling mental illness for the past 15 years. Over that course of time, I have found out how deep mental illness runs in my family. My dad died when I was 15 and it fucked me up and looking back on it much family should have gotten me some serious psychological help. I checked myself in for medication and therapy when I was 23 and lost all my friends at the time because of it.

I stopped going to therapy and quit meds around 2009. Over the past couple years it's gotten worse and I got myself back into therapy. I have been diagnosed as being bipolar. I told my mom about this and she told me.my dad was bipolar.

I got drunk and woke up hungover the next morning and cried because this information could have been key to correctly diagnosing me when I first went into therapy all those years ago. There is so much lost time that I could have gotten the help I needed and not felt so alone.

this piece
youtube.com/watch?v=ef-4Bv5Ng0w

Everytime
youtube.com/watch?v=-p6OH7FoWoQ

The only thing that ever brings tears to my eyes is outstanding music played and/or sung to perfection.
This hit the spot this evening while I was eating a beautiful meal. I asked my "Alexa" enabled sound system to play some choral music by Bach, and this is what "she" chose:
youtube.com/watch?v=v5mbxkQhUG0
..... pure ecstasy (I wept).

I remember being moved to tears by hearing Susan Boyle singing this (even better in my opinion) on "Britain's Got Talent" - her stunning performance made me feel so happy for her.
youtube.com/watch?v=RxPZh4AnWyk

I always cry on my birthdays out of melancholy and birthday blues. It's my birthday today.

: checked and happy birthday Sup Forumsro.

Attached: Happy Birthday - fireworks .gif (540x249, 984K)

youtube.com/watch?v=n9oQEa-d5rU

I die a little inside every time i see that thousand yard stare at the end of this recording.

Attached: 1369468484213.gif (230x173, 772K)

When the 3rd friend of mine an heroed within about a year.
Feels bad man

youtube.com/watch?v=FSFaDf5ssPk

This made me cry because it reminded me of a friend that died recently. His death slammed in the face because it was so "unnecessary".

When my son turned 18 and thanked me for always being there for him.

Jk, I'm black. It was pepper spray.

Last time I was happy

Fuck your mother. Cunt

I shit in his ashes. Lmao he dead. Gottem

never change, Sup Forums

Attached: 1483204531579.png (369x369, 6K)

You little pussy. Mental illness is a lie. Faggot. Kill yourself

Had to euthanize my cat on Tuesday. That shit was fucking awful.

Now that's why I come here ! Fuck all your mothers, mother fuckers !!

Attached: 1558713477286.gif (500x349, 906K)

Andy fucking Sixx. The last steamer he dropped into my throat brought tears to my eyes.

Attached: 49129CB5-6C00-403A-93C7-A3B8FBFA45A8.jpg (686x1024, 61K)

every time

Attached: i hate sand.jpg (342x342, 10K)

Jesus Christ dude, three? Are they in some way related?

the last time i cryed was when my mom found my rust fetish folder and i had to delete it i dont cry often but that time i did like a bitch

Asking for photos of me and my ex gf as i was about to leave the house after breaking up, shit hurt my soul.

my BF just broke up with me after 3 years a week ago. im still fucking crying...

Guess having you as a friend makes people do that.

You are gay, you deserve crying.

Same boat, shit is excruciating

but i dont deserve all this heartbreak from fixing people and loving them only for them to just walk out on my life....

You could like, not be gay.

My friend told me he saw my ex gf kissing a girl a week after she broke up with me. I barely managed to hold it in for an hour until I came home.

i thought i was the only one
stay cool user

Attached: 1524535626926.jpg (383x409, 22K)

mine was living with me for 3 years and just packed everything up and left telling me he could never see a future with me despite the fact that i saved him from killing himself. now i just want to fucking die...

I helped my ex cope with trauma of her assault when she was 5, helped her cope with the fact she's bi, I supported her when her parents beat her and let her tell me about her problems.
But when I told her about my problems one time, she told me she was caught off guard and needs a few days for thinking. She texted me 2 days ago telling me she wants me to delete all her nudes from my phone and prove I deleted them. Then she broke up with me and blocked me on every platform she could. She did this at 8 in the morning while I was in school, I barely contained myself not to cry my soul out in class. 4 months of what I thought was love gone just like that.

I can't even imagine how I'd feel if that went on for 3 years. I feel so sorry for you user.

Withdrawal

its the story of any of my love lifes. i am cursed to just fix people and drain all their problems and they just become my problems and i get left behind to suffer...im so sick of suffering.

You wanna talk about random shit like that on Discord or Kik since this thread is soon to be deleted?
If so, add me UnderscoreImpala67 on Kik or _impala67#1246 on Disc

I watched the joker 7 times alone. Hearing that painful laugh at the Curtain scene made me cry. I recorded it and played it back multiple times in my car. People know your damaged if your nice to them. They pick up on it. And honestly i just want to be nice to people because i have seen innocent people die for me in work accidents and it makes me feel guilty.

Attached: smile-always.jpg (600x337, 35K)

You should have replied to that post!

OK

Attached: 1570745477577.webm (1280x686, 1.8M)

i guess i could, i got plenty of random ppl i have vented to, none of it just seems to help. the request will be sent by a "drokar"

youtube.com/watch?v=rJ89F9xoG08

Attached: Insomnium_Heart_Like_a_Grave.jpg (316x316, 103K)