Original Trilogy Circlejerk

Best scene/moment/line and why?

For me it has to be the final duel in the throne room for the emotion and drama portrayed by the script and actors, especially when Vader triggers Luke with mention of his sister.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WwujCrJiwqA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I like when Luke realizes his aunt and uncle are in trouble and he says the word "home"

I also liked when Darth Vader walked out of the scene after he said "A presence I have not felt since"

Empire when Yoda pulls the X-Wing out of the swamp.
The way the music swells, it gives me chills every time.

Jedi Rocks.

koo nee tang

*brbrbtbebea*

Na na na
Ah lawah

KOO NEE TANG

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

yes I just watched RotJ on Sky as well user

I agree. Everyone seems to like the Luke vs Vader fight from ESB more, but I think the ROTJ one is so much better. The raw emotion as Luke just swings away at Vader and the music swelling up always does it for me

youtube.com/watch?v=WwujCrJiwqA

Ayyyyyyy

>Frank Oz
>the jew is literally the puppet master
pure pottery

>British people

Friendly reminder we probably used to own you

>ANH
Favorite
>ESB
Best
>RotJ
The one I always want to watch

if you will not turn to the dark side, then perhaps she will

>Best scene/moment/line and why?

>New Hope
"You should not have come back". Even before they reveal all the backstory between Kenobi and Vader in the sequels, this line always felt very poignant to me. Like Vader regrets having to kill a former Jedi and wishes his peer could have simply lived out the rest of his life in peace without getting in his way.

>Empire
"Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter". Really that whole monologue by Yoda is fantastic, but that's always been my favorite part. Rather than putting all faith in the Force, it emphasizes that true strength lies within people.

>Jedi
"You will pay the price for your lack of vision". It's the Emperor and he's wonderful.

The first Death Star assault. There's no other bullshit happening that they keep cutting to like in the climax of all the other movies. Just a 15 minute action sequence that has never been surpassed

>scene is literally copy pasted from The Dam Busters

This nigga gets it

Jedi might as well be a prequel for how shit it was.

Jessi, no!

Was Mike a footfag all along or does he just need the money?

Money? he's the one who wrote that scene.

This

Also Yoda and the X-wing.

Underrated Williams piece, all the best quotes.

>Do or do not, there is no try.
>Size matters not. Judge me by my size do ?
you?
>For my ally is the force, and a powerful ally it is.
>Its energy surrounds us and binds us, luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.
>I don't believe it... That is why you fail.

II > III > I

How can "favorite" and "the one I always want to watch" be different?