I have a nigger coming over. Is this enough chicken for him? Should I buy some Watermelon too?

I have a nigger coming over. Is this enough chicken for him? Should I buy some Watermelon too?
I could probably plant balls of cotton leading to the food, so he feels at home
What should I do?

Attached: IMG_20191013_005202_compress70.jpg (3456x4608, 666K)

>Should I buy some Watermelon too?
Yes, don't forget the grape soda.

its pronounced grape drank, your gonna scare him off calling it soda

Oh shit I forgot about drinks, maybe some kook-aid will keep him happy

Looks gross. Typical wh*tes

Looks like shit. Offer your wife as an apology.

Attached: 1497295649038.webm (1280x720, 770K)

To make him feel at home you’d need to simulate a black single mother home environment somehow. I’d start by dressing up lie a chick in black face and duct taping your cock up your own ass.

I could eat all that by myself. Make double with dipping sauce. God forgive you if you don’t include dipping sauce

Well, it is raw. I'll update the cooked product pic if this doesn't 404

But also. Do niggers only eat jerk & kfc chicken, or any chicken?

Attached: e3ff870237e10603232d9950f21acae7cdf25391a2cdfad32e2cfd6b20ae2cfb.jpg (467x350, 43K)

what sorta rub or sauce did you use? I'm pretty partial to original Stubbs, pretty zesty and it isn't as fuckin sweet as most BBQ sauces are.

no you'll need to double that portion, nogs get really hunger after a long day of doing nothing productive. get some cheap liquor as dessert.

you need to buy weed for them too, because he's gonna bring at least three friends. they'll smoke inside and when you tell them to stop they'll say: "but it's legal now"

Congrats on being 12

Show him this thread, then update us

Attached: 1570835263101.jpg (510x430, 124K)

Man it was a friendly get together, now this motherfucker is gna start smoking dope n getting high in my place?! He'll probably take off his shoes too and stank the place. Oh this mother fucker!

>havinga nigger coming over
op is a huge faggot and failed at life

Attached: 1165252.jpg (932x416, 63K)

Cooked chicken for the nigger. If this fucker even dares to light up or take his shoes off.. I'm gna pepper spray him

Attached: IMG_20191013_013552_compress72.jpg (1728x2304, 560K)

You ask, "what should I do?"

You should NOT bring a nigger to your home

Man what is the reason to post shit like this? Do you want the fucking feds to shut down this place? Really are you maybe 7th grade and want to make sure the world knows your just fucked in the head? Now this comes from a person who is racist. WTF

I have the feeling that you are a black guy who is pretending to be a racist white guy for attention.

All you should really do is show him your post and just say you were looking to support him.

why do u have a nigger coming over? is he your wife's boyfriend or something ?

Search up racist gift basket story, by a comedian named Fluffy. It's literally a step by step guide.

pee om it and put in oven for one more round of hot minutes

Attached: ya.jpg (560x459, 27K)

His name is Gabriel Iglesias you fucking shameless burracho

>Do you want the fucking feds to shut down this place?

Why don't you ask this question in the loli threads?

And dipping sauces

ssssshhh, we can post lolis as long as long as they look 18.

Attached: IMG_0844.jpg (683x1024, 70K)

black like the flat pieces of wings. You fucked up big time he's probably gonna tie you up and rape you and your girlfriend like those blacks dide the white couple in Knoxville. RIP

I'm going to laugh if he says he isn't hungry and your chicken gets cold and uneaten.

stock up on fat white women

Attached: 1508804258855.jpg (354x329, 12K)

That should be easy because in USA all white women are morbidly obese.

this

That was funny but now I want some chicken.

You are already dead if you're letting him inside your home.
RIP

he will require an RC cola and a moonpie as well.

moonpies are pretty damn good and Im a whitey

Why are you feeding a nigger and why is he coming into your home?

This nigger is going to sit on my sofa at some point. What cleaning product will remove the stank of nigger, or will I have to burn the sofa?
I also just rubbed my white hands all over my junk and my ass, then touched all of his chicken, so I can watch as he eats my ass flavour food

Attached: 1568665343736.jpg (617x694, 287K)

not offering your own boipussy?
>bigot

Attached: sposgmsvp.jpg (1060x640, 115K)

DON’T FORGET Koolaid

You should neck yourself. When he arrives, he can take a baseball bat and use you like a piñata

looks oven baked. they only eat fried chickkem

He's the guest, let him decide.

Op is posting this with his black boyfriend to fuck with you guys