Did you guys go to your highschool prom if not why not?

Did you guys go to your highschool prom if not why not?

Attached: 6726F49C-3D17-4973-879B-A1486656C19C.jpg (612x740, 75K)

No, because my high school was 90% niggers.

No, I had to drop out halfway through my senior year, my GPA was too low to graduate so I enrolled in a program called drop-back in Academy, still walked with my class and all that jazz

Nope. Kicked out of school halfway through 9th grade

I went as a sophomore because this 7/10 chick didn't like any of the other guys in her grade and she invited me instead. It sucked, somebody snuck in booze and couldn't hold it, barfed all over the sinks, they ended up shutting the whole thing down about 90 minutes in. Went to a halfway decent sushi restaurant after but she kept bitching about not being able to take pictures with her friends. I just got super sick of her shit and we ended up not talking to each other again, which is probably for the best.

nah i tested out in junior year with all my credits and enrolled in city college. prom seems pretty lame. i had already lost my virginity so no reason to go to prom. didn't feel the need to go just to fuck my date in an old camaro that smelled like weed and spaghetti sauce

Nah, cause I was a broke ass muthafucka and couldn't afford the $15 fee.

Yes and it was shitty. Bought a suit that I don't even wear anymore.

Nope. It was after exams and I didn't care to see anyone from school ever again. I was free from that shit.

No, I'm an outcast who couldn't get a date. This is Sup Forums, anyone who went to their prom doesnt belong here.

no, bc I was really introverted to the point where people thought I was creepy so I assumed no one would go out with me. I'd probably be an incel if it wasnt for the internet.

I was homeschooled, There was no prom, no friends, no social life and no graduation ceremony.
DO NOT HOMESCHOOL YOUR CHILDREN!

Why wouldn’t you go to prom? Guaranteed night of getting pussy and booze, which is fun as hell when you’re in high school

No, because I was homeschooled. I didn't have interactions with people my own age until I went to college.

I got my G.E.D. and had a full time job. Homecoming was gay.

No

I went through that too. I am sorry you had to endure homeschooling, it is not something I would wish on anyone. Did your parents constantly tell you that you were better than everyone else that went to public or private schools and not to talk to them?

Loser

No.
It was stupid.
It was held in the showroom of a car dealership.

LOL

I went twice it sucked. Still Being home schooled is gay. You should all die.

Kill yourself please

I am ugly as fuck. Saved about 140 dollars

Yep--Jr/Snr prom. Went stag the first time and then took a gal the second time. First time was great for me, but sadly my best buddy got cucked into going with a girl and had a pretty lame night. Second time I went with a girl out of pity (she wasnt ugly though, I guess she literally didn't have amy option than me). To be honest, I was only with her for the pictures and then left to hang with the boys on the dance floor. Saw her grinding on a random hick later in the night though, so I feel no sympathy for somewhat abandoning her. Also, I feel I must disclose I went to an all-white school so there we no boons to ruin it with their stupid ass music

Fuuuck no.
(1) I'd already gone to several dances throughout high school (homecoming, Christmas, Valentine's day, our school had them for any reason they could).
(2) I was either too apathetic or too nerdy to get a date for something that "important".
(3) It was $150/couple, which in 1986 was kinda expensive.
(4) It was way overdone and pretentious as fuck, at the brand new convention center in downtown Houston, with kids trying to outdo each other by arriving in helicopters and shit.
(5) I later learned there was all manner of fancy hors-d'œuvres that nobody ate, and got thrown away. The very thought that I even could have attended made me sick to my goddamn stomach.

Too expensive. Rather be home playing vidja games than be social.

Gay

Yeah. I attended a different school for my senior year, so I attended prom with two different classes. I went alone both times, and gave up trying to get a date for it after the one girl I tried turned me down. I still think her mom pre-arranging someone to go with her is bullshit.

I didn't. I mostly just didn't give a fuck. It is like almost everything in High School, its importance is way blown out of proportion to its actual value.

I spent my suit money on sports betting.

no. pointless. Better clubs to go to for much less money and a higher chance of getting laid.

I didn't go into the prom, but I was in the vicinity. Selling weed to prom-goers.