After deciding to kill myself, I finally feel free

After deciding to kill myself, I finally feel free

I dont have anyone to tell, but i am bursting at the seams with joy and i felt like telling someone!

Short few hours until freedom!~ I havent been so happy in years!!!

Attached: 70394260_106840244042300_5078044949090402304_n.jpg (680x960, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198874136018
s.team/p/fjkm-mttd/QMPWVCGM
youtube.com/watch?v=4DA6OwN0NVM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dont do it D:

please dont, there are better things to do.
if you have nothing to lose as you say, why not travel the world?

can I have your stuff?

ok so here's the thing. if you're considering an heroing, then it means you literally have nothing to lose. it means you've reached the rock bottom and it cant get worse.
what that means to me is that whatever you do from now on can only make your life better for you.
if you have nothing to lose, then why the fuck dont you take a bit of a risk and try?
im sure the reason you feel like shit is because you spend 90% if not more of your day in the same places every day. be it your basement, your basement and your work + commute, etc.

just pack some shit up and go for a walk. and i mean, years of walk. travel the world. meet people. do all kinds of odd jobs, help people with this shit, that shit... just for food and/or shelter.
remember, you have nothing to lose. if things go wrong, welp, back to #1.
but have you actually thought that even if you have some tarded social anxiety, if you're considering killing yourself then... well, talking to random people isn't scary at all anymore?

just begin your journey. a journey to find yourself, you can call it. what the fuck ever. but anyway, you can take risks now. it wont be worse.

Godspeed, user. Your troubles will soon be over.

Do not grieve for user, rejoice in his decision and his moving on to whatever comes next.

fuck you want to kill yourself for?

Attached: IMG_20170827_115608.jpg (667x667, 59K)

What if he doesnt have money tho

die fag

Pls reconsider and go sign a deal with a dealer. Switch your phone and get the new iphone 11. Then use the new features to film yourself in the best resolution possible. And you a software that will automatically upload it to be so we can all enjoy.

money for what? for fucking walking?

I tried to kill myself this year at the end of april after my girlfriend who was cheating on me broke up with me after i caught her.

I fell on a large kitchen knife 3 times in my bathtub and woke up hours later with my intestines bulging out of my stomach. I panicked and called my brother.

I woke up again in a hospital where I would spend the next two weeks.

Today I have nothing, I am nothing, and the only thing holding me together is doing DBT 3 times a week.

an hero isn't all it's cracked up to be.

I think you're confused, OP is the one who wants to an hero.

Go on a bike ride

I went to West Virginia and saw my grandparents for the first time in 12 years, just got back 2 days ago

I dont have the means to travel any further, nor the energy,

Im looking very forward to closing my eyes, and never stressing EVER again!! No money, food, people, it will all be washed away :D

how will he be a hero :/

>why not travel the world?
>money for what? for fucking walking?

Sincerely thank you, this is how i see it

Get over yourself faggot. If you were really going to do it you would do it and not look for attention and validation. Wait at least 24 hours though.

Can I have your money so I can buy Destiny 2 Shadowkeep with all new multiplayers maps, a raid and hundreds of new and usable weapons?

Attached: DE77322F-A5E4-4284-9EAB-AE74ED6EB0E9.jpg (584x584, 76K)

If you got a secure way to exchange the info, i'll give you my steam account

and runescape if you want lmao

But does it allow you to return to the moon to fight the hive hordes again? Or let you fight alongside friendly guardians to complete public events for awesome rewards; which are all new! Also I don’t have pc :c

Attached: 3C4D852F-68C7-4420-8B7A-9534FE001CBE.jpg (750x712, 102K)

I have to get off the computer, theres some things I gotta do before I'm gone gone lol

I love you guys! I'll shine down on you, if theres an afterlife! Lead good lives!

U can do everything with your life. Why do u consider killin' yourself as the very first one? Fuck everybody and visit the place that u tought unreachable 4u user. When I feel like shit and wanna end myself I dream about getting high in Japan countryside before doing it (I live in central Europe so it's fcking far away).
I've been on two funerals this summer (both early 20s), both of them tought there is no other way but they either last year told me about tripping around europe - before they got stressed&squised by work. Fuck everything and do something for your pleasure user, stay with us.

Suicide is for faggots be a man and grow up.

well if you want it anyway let me know, i'll check back in 5 mins to see if you reply before i leave

decision is yours OP. Whatever you choose to do, godspeed.

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u3.jpg (406x550, 32K)

Hey OP.
When did you finally decide to end it?
What will happen to your possessions?
Are you really ready to leave here?
Don't really have to tell me
I am just curious.
Good luck in kys OP.
Love, user

I’d feel haunted if I used the account; I was hoping for a dlc pack so I could buy the all new expansion of Destiny 2 with an all new storyline and new optimization also choices for your play style of every class!

Sad to hear you doing this OP. I can hang onto it for you

Message me on steam : steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198874136018

Godspeed, friend. Hope you find peace in the next life.

dont do it plx

I bet you wont do it, faggot.

GO FOR A HEROIC MUSHROOM OR LSD DOSE BEFORE YOU END EVERYTHING

Sounds like you're such a failure, you can't even succeed at killing yourself.

If you actually tried killing yourself by falling on a knife.. Well let's just say I wish you had succeeded.

I can't figure out how to message you

Attached: steam.png (1360x768, 515K)

Give me your RS account, I actually play it.

why don't you atleast go do something.....something to fight against some of the things you hate or made you want to do this.

if your free, then your free to fight a last good fight.

How do you want me to message it to you? I dont mind posting it here lol but odds are someone else will grab it before you do

I have a merchant account which is basically just a range/mage that does nothing but g,e and then my main acc

the main account isnt too high level but i was botting the smith/mining for a while so like 65 smith 75 mine but not so good for pk

highest pk is honestly the merch account cos of the range, but the main has ~50 mage

user please don't do it theres so much in life you could do something thats even better then suicide at least try to change around you're life to make it worth living.

Well, what do you suggest? Could you transfer the items?

s.team/p/fjkm-mttd/QMPWVCGM

Attached: 123.png (1335x851, 353K)

Is it OSRS? My Rs3 stuff is probably trash, i havent played that version since it was Rs2, so all my stuff is OSRS, add the account names

xx jut xx 80
mike the car

i'll transfer all my stuff to you, lmk when to log in

friend invite sent

I added you on rs, I’m logged in turn ur private on

Osrs

Got to world 501 and home tele to lumbridge

I tried logging in with your username but it isn't working. Could you type out the username you log in with or even give the email address linked to it?

seriously, listen to this dude

why not travel the world?
become a secret agent?
fight sharks off the shore of the Caribbean?
go bank ladyboys in thailand?
stay at a fancy hotel in Japan?
go skiing in Switzerland?
the world is your oyster.

What do you even mean falling on a knife. Imagine being so much of a failure you can't even off yourself right.

Still there OP? I'd like to ask you something.

hey sorry one second

Op isn’t joking about this

theres nothing wrong with being gay.

Almost in, just need it to be authenticated using steam guard

I have a idea leave everything and just walk to a different country be homeless either way you would loos all your shit so just leave it try something.

same password for the email address so you can reset everything if you want

its not linked to a phone or anything

Op, I am the dude you communicated with on RS. As I said it isn’t my position to stop you, but if you don’t go through with it, reconsider everything and better yourself.

if there is an afterlife send us a sign. I’ll remember you my dude.

Hey OP can I have some money for an amazon giftcard? If you have any

don't do it OP
there must be another way

Not gonna reset anything with hopes you change your mind.

Can you message me the email address? It doesn't tell me

I do agree with the sentiment that suicide is an expression of freedom; but if you do kill yourself, please please don’t do it because you’re sad.
If your suicide is from your emotions, reconsider. Your feelings are dynamic, and you’ll always be changing.

There are a few instances in which I can justify suicide, and I’m not sure if yours can be excused.

Attached: 556D01F9-58EE-40A6-A874-5222522D71C9.jpg (545x774, 54K)

Please enjoy a drink and have a listen

I love you all

youtube.com/watch?v=4DA6OwN0NVM

skumfucc @ gmail

Don't be a bitch, man up and suffer.
But if you do decide to puss out be sure to stream it.

I’m very much bittersweet about this. Death was always a touchy subject for me.
I would say sorry, but that would be a misunderstanding wouldn’t it?

Attached: 2D8FAB69-2696-4459-8FD4-CAFC7E237456.gif (400x300, 867K)

Sorry man, really don't want your last moments spent on this but the password you gave doesn't match your email

Attached: 1.png (490x488, 14K)

Godspeed. Take your whore ex out too while you're at it. You can go in more detail here on discord BaRtjnS

You're feeling this happiness because you think you've found your purpose (being death), that isn't your actual purpose but it's good enough for you to latch onto right now because everything feels so hopeless.
Here's an idea: give yourself a year to try all the things you've always wanted. It doesn't have to be large scale stuff, it could be anything as small as keeping your living space clean, writing a book, making a song, meeting with random people or anything else, but just give it a go.
You're in a pretty powerful state of mind right now, you can use that to either fade away like the smallest and quietest candle on earth or go off in a final fiery explosion of joy and experimentation.
You decide.

Attached: 777.dubs.gif (384x292, 1.6M)

Where are you from OP?

Australia? I know a guy called Mike who is suicidal, his GF cheated on him with some guy online

This is a really good idea. The world will be your rpg.

To think I logged in to look at a trap thread, now I’m on the edge to see a man’s final moments on an image board.

Attached: 4AF2B7EC-D930-477F-BEDF-036844794873.jpg (1242x1231, 141K)

this guy

Attached: obama.jpg (270x187, 7K)

rip in peace bye homie

Why you laughing? He’s serious

Op, how about this, make a deal with yourself right now. You're gonna stop feeling sorry for yourself. You're gonna have one last cry, one last outburst of anger and then you're gonna go to bed. You wake up tomorrow and you're gonna go out and try. What is it you were crying about? Being alone? Fuck it get out there and talk to people. Try for a whole month and see what happens. If things are still shit then at least you tried

Ok, just don't make your last post be Anime.I don't want a Vice article saying "Hentai and Anime titties causes suicide."

Attached: 1570082248478 (1).jpg (1574x2190, 1.14M)

Lurk moar you newfaggot waste of space

You guys keep trying to stop this, and I guess it’s in good faith.

However, it’s ultimately his choice. And I think influencing him one way or another is taking his freedom away.
Just let a man RIP.

Ikr? Like half the board is saying don't do it, the other half is supportive, but then there's this guy lol

>Suicide is for faggots be a man and grow up.
1. statistically it's for trannies.
2. that's some really shit advice, I hope you never have children.
3. it's nice that you tried to help him. You're a good user, user.

I never knew you OP. But I bet you were a chill guy to hang out with.

F

Statistically you’re a fucking retard.
Please don’t force your bad faith politics into a man’s last meal of a post you fat bald bastard.

Wtf Sup Forums is actually being nice.What is this, 2001?

>Also RIP dude.

I meant half the thread lol

I think OP is dead

you can feel the same freedom by leaving the circumstances of your misery

How does somebody save threads like these? Just merging screenshots or something?

This is something I wanna keep forever...

Attached: 3F711E50-8598-4E8D-B853-8F54E7D90F7E.jpg (200x227, 6K)

OP if you are going to an hero I hope that you are prepared for either the three following scenarios.

1) Failing suicide and living as a vegetable
2) Being stopped and institutionalised
3) Failing and dying a slow but painful death.

I hope that you are taking some analgesics/anaesthetics and muscle relaxers before you do otherwise if you fail your cries of pain may alert attention in your direction, despite where you are offing yourself.

If you fail the first time, try again, if your limbs are still communicating with your brain that is.

God speed OP, let me know how it is in the after life. Send us signs from above and watch over us. I love you, and we will all meet you one day.

No homo.

Nah killing yourself will make you feel worse trust me.

> try something
that's the point. it's fucking stupid to just give up everything when you havent tried anything yet.
and you have nothing to lose.

Ur so edgy

Bro it made you stronger don’t give up now

There is 0 heaven for people who kill themselves. Your body needs to be intact unless it was severed by somebody else.

OP will go to limbo with a local wound

That’s real

There's 0 heaven for anyone, dummy.

There is, I’m God.