Has Sup Forums ever gotten anyone pregnant?

Has Sup Forums ever gotten anyone pregnant?

Attached: images[1].jpg (739x415, 34K)

Yes. Love the kid. Hate the payment
Protip don’t do it

just did

Who?

probably

?

Yup... Her sugar daddy bought the abortion. It bothered me at the time. It was a strrange situation though

Came in every 1 nite stand I've had and 50 y.o. I figure around 45 lol yeah i would say some of my seed did it's job

What ages did you cum in?
Any confirmed pregnancy?
What ethnicities?
Do they ever complain when you jizz inside them?

I have two kids

Protip kid learn who to come in

1 confirmed from local girl but she new i had life with other girl and i asked all of them where they wanted me to come at and 98% said cum in me. All bar sluts outa town never nothin local never call em back.

please post OC milk tits

Late 90s I was cumming in every girl I could find. Even spiked my condoms so my seed would be inside them anyway. I was lucky to be good looking and I've always been able to sell anyone anything.. I fucked probably 100 girls in 3 years, every single one of them had my cum inside them, I'm now married with my own family. I do always wonder if one day some 19/20/21 year old will knock on my door and tell me I'm their father.

What ages/ethnicities were the girls?

fucked women, left town

Attached: DACD9FF9-7654-4BA9-B324-3A183CE72B5B.jpg (1136x732, 97K)

Ages?
Ethnicities?
Did they ever get bothered when you came inside?

nice fat titties

All 20-30 couple older milfs in there but sure they were fixed. I always figured it was my long thick fullfilling cock that they never wanted pulled out of them that made them say, just cum in me.

mid 20's
mostly white, some latinas as well
nah

Did you watch it leak out?

yes my crazy ex - both 21 at the time, kid is about to turn 1 bruh moment

This sounds like the Sup Forumsfaggot story writer guys thread fuck this shit get out while u can. Makes money off your stories.

not visually, but in the sense that i made them sleep in the wet spot if they wanted to stay

I felt it too he does gay threads and others also your right Sup Forums faggot guy fo sho

Ages, 16-20s , mostly white, though a few blacks and Asians. Some were fine, some got upset, one in particular slapped me.

Hello, my fellow chads, I too have the sex and brows the deep web of Sup Forums.

Attached: 1565028513648.jpg (395x578, 24K)

Yes and twice. Planning the third. I have a lineage to create. The world world know my line!

yes

Attached: yup2.jpg (960x1280, 147K)

Tell me about the Asians. Fobby? Westernised?
What was your youngest Asian?

Attached: 6ACD3BC6-92C5-4B02-8637-C0100C133577.jpg (1492x1612, 308K)

Yep, 3 times.

fucking waste

Yes, my wife.

My beautiful daughter is the light of my life.

Yes i have, son.

this guys daughter is also the light of my life

Besides your Mother?

Wife and I have been trying for 2.5 years, unsuccessfully. I was tested, results good. She was tested, results were iffy but hopeful.

Been married 7 years, we make a damn good income. We would make excellent parents, but no luck.

Meanwhile, Shoqueesha and Juanita pop out 6 spazlets every 3 months...

Same woman?

Got 2 kids with the wife, still wonder if some broad from slippery rock is gonna show up with a teenager that’s mine

when you keep sleeping around till something catches, you're bound to be compatible for more
good luck pumping your wife full
protip, though: stop using her ass

Attached: 76420E01-D7DF-47E0-BC60-E7D39FE9D7FE.jpg (1440x1440, 233K)

Yes. She didnt keep it and thank fuck.

Checked
Quit your job and pick up a drug addiction, she’ll be preggo in no time

Yes.

Heh, nah we're not into ass stuff... In the middle of a 3 week marathon right now. You'd think it'd be awesome but after the 3rd day it becomes a chore. They say every other day is best but we have tried that for months.

Wut?

he's beautiful, man. congrats, dudes.

I haven't had sex in a decade. Enjoy her, man.

Damn, I got trips and dubs now... Maybe kek is giving me a sign...

Yeah we joke about that. We both have high-stress jobs, both in engineering.

I might have fucked up didn't have rubbers got carried away and fucked the shit out of my girl last night I guess I'll find out in a few weeks

>Having sex 3 days in a row is a chore

I think I understand why she isn't pregnant. Don't worry about it, user, just send her to spend the week with an actual man.

Thanks, and good luck. Get back out there man, life is too hard alone.

7 years of marriage, and we just get closer. Seeing her fall apart every month is torture. 4 miscarriages so far.

I get to cum in every hole I fuck.

Attached: IMG_20191002_220434.jpg (3264x2448, 1.51M)

Spoken like someone who has no clue what he is talking about...

3 weeks, once a day. Try that. The first few days are fun, then it gets boring. Been doing that for 2.5 years now. Prior to that it was less frequent because we werent "trying."

Oldest women you've fucked?

Oh engineering? So you’re borderline gay anyhow, maybe that’s the problem!
Do you work with a lot of metal?

My wife and I have sex at least once a day, often twice. It's been a year since we went more than 1 day without some form of sex. When she's bleeding, it's anal week.

If the sex isn't appealling to you, you need to evaluate yourself. Low sex drive is associated with depression, anxiety, poor diet, and low testosterone.

Straight as can be, user
We work around a lot of metal, and I do a lot of automotive work on the side. I restore classics and build drag cars.

I work many hours and we did this ‘at least every two day’ rule.... it was sometimes like a chore, coming home tired and all

Not everyone is the same. I'm content with once every few days. So is she.

Had a few scares with my ex, but it was false alarms. We would fuck raw between her birth control routines. I've got a fwb who's in her 40's who let's me finish in her atleast once a week. She claims shes to old to get knocked up, but she has two kids already so shes of proven fertility. I honestly hope she gets pregnant, she makes bank and shes georgous with amazing genetics. I'm only in my 20's though, could complicate things for me.

Twice. Also two abortions. I don't care, I'm rich now cunts.

Sex isnt all that also you be fake as fuck. Im not the asshat you responded to. I actually have a wf and had gfs. Sex isnt all that. Its important but not my whole life. You sound like ghetto or trailer park trash

Agreed. I'm mentally drained at the end of the day. Her job is more physical, though my hobbies are good exercise.

another man because your all a bunch of faggits

Murderer

yes my wife

Wow, lot of men in this thread who aren't attracted to women. If it takes you several days to work up the tension to want sex, there is something not right in your physiology. You either aren't fucking someone you're attracted to, or you are suffering from depression, or another libido-diminishing ailment.

Yup, twos.