What the hell are these wounds on the inside of my lower lip? What causes These?

What the hell are these wounds on the inside of my lower lip? What causes These?

Attached: 20191013_030420-2.jpg (771x772, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B01CWYERWI/
mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/canker-sore/symptoms-causes/syc-20370615
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

looks genital warts. of the mouth. you got it for life. congrats.

sifilis my dude , you gonna die
nah , just joking , virgin piece of crap

dr here, it's aids

They're canker sores you retard....
Put some alum on them.

Canker sores are sometimes a sign that you'll get ulcerative colitis in the future (probably late 20s).

Mouth ulcers - get a box of
>Rinstead Pastilles ;
from your local Pharmacy they will relieve the irritation almost immediately, and get rid of the ulcers very quickly

Congrats. You have mouth herpes.

Caused by stress/poor oral hygiene, but I'm not a doctor so...

They're canker sores.

Mine was caused by my toothpaste. I suffered with them for years, tried different toothpastes from the store but it didn't help. One day I just started brushing with only mouthwash and they went almost completely away.

Turns out it's the SLS in the toothpaste, and I use this kind and have been free of the motherfuckers ever since:

Himalaya Complete Care toothpaste - Simply Mint 5.29 oz/150 gm (1 Pack) Natural, Fluoride-Free & SLS-Free

amazon.com/gp/product/B01CWYERWI/

I use colgate sensitive pro-relief (it's the only sensitive toothpaste I've found without SLS) and yeah I hardly ever get canker sores anymore.

for me it's always something to do with not eating enough veggies/things with vitamin C. Eat some spinach or broccoli and some oranges once in awhile and they shouldn't appear.

Cum blisters ,

Swallow next time user , stop gargling that shit

canker sores. has to do with stress and not enough tooth brushing. trust me im a doctor and i get paid 150k a year and i broswe Sup Forums on my free time to laugh at you faggots

eat more fruit and veg.

ulcers or the sore that develops in the pocket where you put your dip.

Fordyce spots. Amputation is indicated.

mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/canker-sore/symptoms-causes/syc-20370615

it hapens to me when i have too much bacteria in the mouth, a once a week session of listerine keeps them away and brushign of course

I got a bunch of them from some whitening mouthwash with sls in it. I went back to my normal brand and haven't gotten one in years.

i get them immediatelly after using Crest tooth paste

Sometimes if the food you eat, or your teeth chomp down on your inner lip and makes a small laceration, it will turn into this if it gets irritated (bad diet, acidic food exposure, etc.) for a couple days.

They're such a fucking bitch to deal with, because when you start to feel them come on, you know you're stuck tiptoeing around what/how you eat and drink for the next little while.

i got canker sores from drinking soda. stopped it and they went away.

this is true, I've gotten canker sores from just eating junk food and getting barely any sleep
just each veggies and vitamin c rich stuff

herpes bro, but don't worry. a majority of humans carry some type of herpes. herpes is so common that if you don't have herpes, you're the weird one. just be glad they aren't on your dick!

I tend to get an outbreak of canker sores when stressed and/or been sleeping badly.

also gargling diluted 1/10 hydrogen peroxide does fucking wonders for this and oral health in general.