Relationship Advice Thread Post your troubles

Relationship Advice Thread Post your troubles

Questioning leaving a stable relationship with a pretty girl(7/10) because I don't love her anymore wat do?

Attached: sad boi.jpg (970x450, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

b-ok.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

Sure.
I'll bite.
I keep pissing off my wife with childish reactions. For example we were just doing a home improvement thing together and I was taking up the whole work bench. She asked me to move so we could share the work bench and for some reason it pissed me off, so I copped an attitude and started moving everything over. This set her off because we just made up from a similar argument.

Now, I don't consider myself an angry person and I have all the patience and kindness for the rest of the world; but for some reason even the mildest inconvenience on the part of my wife will piss me off.

Help.
I really have no fucking idea why I act like this. I give everyone else the best version of me; but I mistreat her every day with my immature reactions.

I have similar outbursts and I have come to a conclusion it is because I spend the most amount of time with that person that I became more comfortable with being rude.

>because I don't love her anymore wat do?
Don't worry, leave her and you'll regret it big time after she stops beggin you to come back and moves on to be with someone else.
When people talk about marriages going through rough patches, this is it. Either you power through, or you have a big regret and an hero later.
You can see yourself that it's irrational to leave a woman who is stable, pretty and simply becasue you are bored. Go fuck a whore off tinder if you need excitement in your life, that's what the rest of us do.

if she was a cheating, alco, harpy that steals from your wallet when you're asleep...I'd be cheering you on. But what you're doing is making life difficult for no reason.
Go cheat...let off some steam.

How did you come to that conclusion? How do you fix it? Am I broken?

I really do love my wife and she is absolutely my best friend; she's the last person I want to hurt. it's like a hulk moment where I am sobered up from raging and realized the damage I did

>it's like a hulk moment where I am sobered up from raging and realized the damage I did
I'm not that guy, but this is classic anger management. the next step is pushing her and then hitting her. get help, or leave her becacue you love her. You're probably a bad person to be around.
Sorry op, but some truth hurts.

That's scary.
And it's not a rage mode where I black-out, it's more like:
Inconvenient shit happens> I get mad> say the first thing that comes to mind> immediately realize and regret my transgressions.

It's never the truly angering things that set me off like that; because I am able to think about those and communicate feelings effectively. It's only the stupid tiny things that make me upset enough to talk shit.

I came to that conclusion because from the earliest age my parents always told me with them I would be crazy and act different and as soon as someone unfamiliar came around I always got very polite and I think it's the same principle

So if she was cheating leave but since she isn't I should that is so fucking stupid

>say the first thing that comes to mind
you've lost control. it's automatic that you say something hurtful.
Honestly, you need to step back. You might also need to talk to her. For all you know, she's already planning an escape from you.

OP here

Regret is Regret but I don't want to end up the 26 year old who is already divorced and she took the house.

My reasonsing is if I am not happy now why would I be happy later?

Yes dipshit, life is all about double standards.

>My reasonsing is if I am not happy now why would I be happy later?
What I'm saying is, you may find out just how unhappy you are once she's gone. You're throwing away someone with whom you have no issues except your own boredom. It's not about anything she's doing, it's about you. It's all you.
If she's the woman you say she is, she'll have no trouble finding another man, and quickly.

Try and tell us what you want in a woman then? What are the qualities you're looking for that she doesn't have?

Is this something a therapist can help with?

OP here
First of all she is nice but far from perfect to list a few things
1. I can't have any other friends that are girls
2. Thinks she is allowed to read my text msgs but hesitates when I ask for hers
3. Shes boring no exciting things going on in the bedroom
4. Only woman I've ever fucked ( 19 btw) and I dont want it to end at that but I would never cheat
These are just a few but things I want would be the opposite I want to be single and have the experience of sleeping with a few whores before I decide to settle down I have been dating her since I was 16 so I never really got to experience that and I resent her for that

What did you do about it? Are you still rude to those close to you? Or did this epiphany prompt change?

Do you struggle with it, do you still have to think consciously about your immediately reactions?

Honestly, I don't know. I've done therapy myself and found it to be bullshit. Change comes from within, read some books and try to appy. But that's me.

yeah if she's demanding to read your texts and not letting you read hers along with a dead bedroom she's probably cheating on you. projecting her insecurities and infidelities onto you and being controlling.

There's a woman who came out of a 9 year relationship 5 months ago. 1 month ago she admitted she had feelings for me, we went on a date, kissed, that kinda thing. Problem is, she doesn't care anymore. Doesn't message, doesn't talk. She's utterly apathetic. Only cares about her dog. She's got a lot going on right now but I can't just wait around until she wants me, I've got a life as well. I don't know what to do and it's tearing me up inside. I've drunk more this past week than in the year before that combined. It's going to kill me in the end. I always nd up driving people away and I don't know why

Attached: 7b938dc504d421d86d647b907a85fae1e726d75c_full.jpg (184x184, 6K)

I've never really done anything about it because it has never really led to extreme violence but thes best thing to do is step away when I feel it happening

OP here

I guess I never thought she would cheat its happened to her multiple times in past relationships so she takes it out on me but then again I guess the people that are getting cheated on never know until they see concrete evidence

Ok, I'm in my 40s. My advice is to go for it. Move on based on what you've said.
>2. Thinks she is allowed to read my text msgs but hesitates when I ask for hers
this is a red flag for me, big time. it would make me paraniod. I would never ask to see a gf or wife's messages..UNLESS they were demanding to see mine.

Listen up OP, I fell into the Oneitis trap as well, because I thought she was the best I could get. Thanks to my friends who gave me solid advice I broke the engagement off and have been doing way better. There's plenty more women out there, you gotta look out for yourself.

Do you really want to be with someone you no longer love?

Are there books you could recommend?

10yr married. Fat cunt never cleans, sleeps until noon on the weekends leaving me with the kids all day and no time to manage the property. Yard looks like shit, house is a perpetual mess. Manatee slob doesnt give a shit. And she has the nerve to bitch about anything in her life that requires one iota of work or thought. Anything that takes her away from the couch and her bag of doritos. Have kids already whom i love too much to uproot.

Count your fucking blessings, faggots.

Well...
Thank you for your help.

>I guess I never thought she would cheat its happened to her multiple times in past relationships
how is this possible, you're dating since you were 16, you're 19 now and she's your first?
Before she was 16 she dated a bunch of guys who she fucked and they cheated on her?

research them yourself, relationships, anger mangement, whatever bro
download it for free here.
b-ok.org/

this

Shes a year older

Ya thats my thing man she is a 7/10 and I'm like a 5 im fucking 6'1 280 with a hug gut and a huge nerd so I worried I could never get anything close to her again but I think your right that I should just live a little because that's what I want to do

Move on.
> its happened to her multiple times in past relationships
this is a red flag that something is not right. pro-tip, if you feel sorry for someone or want to help them, you're being manipulated.

Genuinely.
Thank you.

in love with a chick who'll be celebrating her 9th marriage anniversary in November. We're both madly in love since 2 years. she doesn't have the balls to break off the marriage. what do

Attached: I-still-love-you.png (640x366, 224K)

OP here
Ya I knew the guys thou they were huge douchebags though but i get your point

Anyone?

She want to dump you but doesn't have the guts. She's hoping that you'll get the hint and move on. It's that easy.

my friend literally just did that to his fiance. I'd say if you don't lover her anymore than break up with her. It would just end very poorly if you tried to make it work with no feelings towards her

Im in the same goddamn boat bud. Wish I could help

I’m in love with my friend, she knows I like her but I know I don’t have a chance with her and she’ll never feel the same way, how do I get rid of these feelings

The girl i love has no Idea i exist, since i was 12-13 i had a crush on her and ever since college we havent spoke.

I tried to conffes my feelings for her in my early years kinda subtle.
She brushed it of or didnt pick up on it. Almost every other day i want to message her on Facebook but i never go through it. Just like everything i life.