So let me get this right, im not American nor a liberal before the saltybois cry...

So let me get this right, im not American nor a liberal before the saltybois cry, Trump who always valued and promoted Fox News is angry at them because they shown a poll that shown people were in favour of him being impeached.

Hypocrite or what?

Seems Trumpo is running out of allies. And people actually think he will get 4 more years, it looks more like the higher ups are setting him up to fail to push their own favoured candidate instead.

Attached: CHINA HELP ME.jpg (450x503, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/fox-news-poll-record-support-for-trump-impeachment
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Careful, you'll trigger the Trumptards.

is there that many that will show their faces anymore?

>not American nor a liberal
same.
It's been over 1000 days of soimen screeching about him. I hope they get another 4 years.

Actually in a way it may actually be good for Americans to finally realise their political system is shit and they are being raped for every cent they have.

But then we are talking about Americans so they may need an extra 200 years on top of that to come back to reality kek

Attached: murricah.jpg (630x387, 43K)

>not American
>favoured

Checks out. Op is still a faggot though.

Yeah, I don't understand this guy. It'd be amazing to walk through his mind for an hour and see how the thing ticks.
How he won is beyond me, so I guess I still don't know shit about how politics works.

Attached: dis be you.jpg (480x360, 18K)

When Fox News kiss his ass they’re fearless truth tellers but when their polling says his support is slipping they’re Fake News.
He’s on the way out.

Attached: 09943909-E227-4075-837F-81E7FE7FF39E.jpg (2500x1611, 457K)

He's mad because they are critical of him more and stated that they work for America and presenting the news not him. I think he is frustrated from constantly being under attack and is just searching for one media ally and can't find one.

He will get 4 more years. He has the 18-20 vote demographic in his party, the dems don't have a person that appeals to that age range in their party now that warren is on top and all her lies are being broadcast and criticized.

Lol
Keep dreaming faggot

whats actually more interesting is that Fox occasionally shows negative info/pieces about Trump and yet no other MSM shows positive things about him. and yet the left has the nerve to call Fox a propaganda outlet when it's BY FAR the most balanced

So, only children will vote for him now? Hm..

This is a logical fallacy.
It’s like saying that someone who alternately says that dog turds taste great and taste terrible is more honest than someone who just says that dog turds taste terrible.
Trump’s presidency is a dumpster fire and that’s the truth.

You high dude, what part of the left calls fox propaganda? Shep Smith always told it like it is. To be fair though 90% of fox was chocking on trump dick for the past 3 years.

If you go to Sup Forums yes, though I intentionally go there to trigger Trumptards as it's incredibly easy

totally depends on the diet. most of the time theyre just meh

Not sure if most people know, but Rupert Murdoch no longer runs NewsCorp, but rather his eldest son, who is a RINO/Liberal Cuck.

NewsCorp owns FOX News.

Sauce — Uncle Rupert used to be my Überfuhrer

OP here nobody should trust any Media news outlet in the states, even Fox can do polls correctly anyway, when you see polls that go over 100% you know they just made shit up on the fly.

>angry at them because they shown a poll that shown people were in favour of him being impeached.

well, if someone at your job that you thought supported you suddenly talking shit about your job performance, how happy would you be?

The Fox polls were hacked. Not going to say how I know.

Not really the same thing is it though, from a public poll for a public figure vs in-company complaints as a worker.

Did Donald tell you?

Michelle Obama will be the next president of the United States

>He has the 18-20 vote demographic
Where are you getting this? I'm tempted to assume that you'd be going off of the 2016 voter turn out, but that could be out of date. If you are, then you'd be wrong since the majority of his supporters were over the age of 40.

so still no female president.

It going better than that Hillary presidency

Rent free

“Look mom, I stole from the right again”

The Rent is too damn high.

Whatever happened to that guy?

All of these high value targets have their own polling. Anything on the tv is probably propaganda. Remember '016.
That is why these candidates have their polling and are able to call bullshit. When necessary.

rent was too high, had to move.

this only works if you believe
>Trump’s presidency is a dumpster fire and that’s the truth.
lots of people dont, obviously

>not American
So why do you care?

Attached: 1531878801019.png (682x960, 644K)

F

and that's like,, your opinion maann.

Not lots of people, a hardcore minority of mainly poorly educated Fox News viewers who get all their information from Fox and are thus misinformed.
Anyone looking objectively at Trump’s presidency would have to conclude that it isn’t going well.

Why do you care that I care?

Because you pulled it out of your ass.

Yet you accept that Fox News poll that 51% support impeachment. Which is it? Fake news or facts?

Still obsessing over an elderly woman that everyone else has forgotten about, huh?

Rumors and fags like you who are butt blasted from 2016. Only other countries president i know kind of is Canada because he went black face and is a sissy fag.

It’s not your country, and this is just low hanging fruit to get replies

So people ask questions to gain knowldge. And I like knowledge. So I ask you again, why do you care?

That poll is fact, it’s based on numbers. Their “reporting” is fake, it’s all op-ed. This isn’t hard to grasp.

Yep. Still obsessing over a president that has had 0 impact on your life?

So then 51 percent don’t support?

#1 The poll was D + 14

#2 The poll was not taken of fox viewers

#3 poll was conducted by Amanda Danielle Braun, a left-wing, LGBTQ radical activist, who was a regional organizing director, in Reading, Pa., for Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign. She also graduated from Hillary’s alma mater, Wellesley College.

#4 is no secret the Murdoch bothers who now own fox news are flaming alt left trump hate antifa types and have slowly turning it into CNN

Get a fucking clue OP on your fucking troll farms

same fagging this hard

Attached: vdmpllizljr31.jpg (1024x711, 102K)

no poll showed in favor of impeachment

riiiiight

The simple reply would be because I can and I will, just because I live in another country doesn't mean I cannot share my opinion or not care about what happens in the US.

Americans just don't get that part.

>Not lots of people
what's your definition of "not lots of people" you know he got nearly half the popular vote right? does that count as "lots" to you?

Don’t mistake your own incuriosity and ignorance for the general condition.

We get it. We just don’t care.

51% support impeachment and removal. 4% support impeachment but not removal. 37% are spoon fed sheep. The rest don’t know yet.

Ooooops.

foxnews.com/politics/fox-news-poll-record-support-for-trump-impeachment

But it’s reported as an op-Ed. So is it fact?

I had heard a bunch of stuff about that poll. I wasn't going to say anything. I am where I don't believe much reporting, anymore.

All that ENVY
we dint give a shit about you or your 3rd world shit hole

Attached: 1566992666244.jpg (1024x576, 97K)

His approval rating is at around 36%

OP here

Looks like your salt was wrong again

Attached: try again fag.jpg (620x293, 57K)

>I think Fox News is fake news except for this. This is fact.

>not american or liberal

Ah Yes the two parties
>American
>Liberal

If you either of you don't care then why ask me why I care or cry about it.

Checkmate fagbois.

I feel like you don’t grasp what opinion editorial is. Hannity doesn’t report the poll results, he rants about them and try’s to misinform people about their meaning.

i want o see his world burn

Statistics are factual. Words on Fox are biased. This isn’t difficult to grasp.

The reason I said that is because the usual butthurt bois either scream that I am liberal or a hillary voter, so put it out there I am not, never stop some knuckledraggers still saying though.

polls mean shit 99% of the time
their not created to sample opinion
their created to effect opinion
always bias and never representative of the real numbers

did you not learn from the
trump 1.8%
Hillary 98.2%
polls

Attached: 1565223696616.jpg (480x360, 23K)

Or you do...

Orange man bad

Attached: npc.png (1001x480, 400K)

this.

nice blue artifact after (OP)
I can use Photoshop too

so the words they use stating 51% is a lie? got it.

Why would Fox want to turn public opinion against Trump? They’ve spent the past few years boosting him. How much criticism of Trump have you heard from Fox & Friends, Hannity, Jeanine Pirro, Tucker Carlson, Stuart Varney, Lou Dobbs, Jesse Watters...?

Huur duur “no u”.

You keep trying hard, its because it's a copy paste from a 4K source.

>"buh buh buh I am upset so I am right"

Clearly you don’t.

you're believing a lie, user. you said it yourself the words are not fact.

>being this new
>not understanding after (OP) nothing is posted even (You)
>suck more dick faggot

Ah, what-aboutism the last resort of those with nothing positive to say about themselves.

the comment wasn't about myself, it was about hillary.

Keep your circular logic for understanding trump tweets. I know fact from fiction, you seem to have issues separating them.

not bright enough, I would guess. You are a leftist, probably want a participation trophy.

You or nobody will win anything posting here. The only value is to demonstrate hatefulness and groupthink for the lurkers. Second place is just first loser.

Trump won.

switch sides when it suits you. quite common from the left.

Man, you are one or two folds of the tin foil hat from a mass shooting. Maybe get off of the conspiracy websites for awhile and breath some fresh air.

>everyone who disagrees with me is a leftist

>So let me get this right, im not American nor a liberal
You're the same faggot that spams Trump threads all day and night. Why must leftists always try to change their spots? No real platform is my guess.

I lost one bet..this fuckin moron got elected.
My next bet...he gets impeached before reelection (11-1 odds) is looking like a winner

But just speaking to my best odds of winning...and you know we always like winners....

Some fuckin moron takes a pot shot ol Donny...

If they win..I win...BIG...2000 to 1 and I bet one bitcoin

Come on wheel of fate...daddy need 2,000,000 pairs of shoes.....

Why am I hearing helicopters outside my house...BRB guys

Attached: BlackHeli.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

It’s pretty clear, statistics are facts. All but one Fox Anchor is an op-ed shill. Need I continue to state them obvious?

>everyone who doesn't want a democratic president is a trump supporter

oof

you dont even watch Fox. you get your "news" from Reddit

Ah, you again. Zero reading comprehension. What about "I would guess" escapes you?

yep, 51% of democratic people support impeachment.

I would take anyone but trump, as a moderate that remembers when this country was respected and the jewel of this world. How about you?

You spelled general public wrong.

Just because you believe that doesn't mean that is reality. Look above by the screenshot of someone who thought I was samefagging, check the time zone. You're welcome.