What things would you do if you turned into this girl for a week/ for good ?

what things would you do if you turned into this girl for a week/ for good ?

Attached: 34qqwddY.png (411x709, 329K)

Dang those boobs. I would take advantage of my God-given gifts and be a gold-digging slut

rake in the cash, you slut

Attached: jkojip.png (930x1740, 745K)

Yeah boi, I guess men and women are not so different after all

Attached: nniY.png (425x1023, 425K)

Is there any sauce on this girl?

Improve her IQ

Lose weight

Go to the gym. Fucking nasty landwhale.

Also get bigger boobs, flat-chested runt

Attached: nlkll.jpg (412x947, 57K)

I might cum if you keep posting these

Bad shop

Dubs that are accompanied by a sentence that makes no sense. If you think this girl won’t be raiding Golden Corral in the future, I’ve got some news for you buddy.
>japanese research vessels incoming

I don't think about things like that because I have better things to do with my time. Actual life. Friends. Family. Music. Good food. Great pussy.
Go outside. Get a life before it's too late.

Yeah that's why you are here right

Screw you buddy, I like em thicc

Stay home and flick my bean while I suck on my own titties!

Let me tell you something, young padawan. Girls who are “thicc” always, let me reiterate ALWAYS, become the fat and nasty women you see at Walmart by the time they’re 22-25. So, that’s what you’re signing up for. A smelly, nasty, fat bitch that still thinks she looks like she does in high school. It ALWAYS happens. So, enjoy your life with stinky, nasty women. I refuse to.
Source: me
>be an oldfag and I fucking know

You don't get it, I wanna be the seat on her fat scooter and absorb her ass juice

Tell me that in 5 years. Tastes change. I like a totally different body type now.
>Abe 42 now and know the difference

*be

Agreed.
Puberty got the tits. Genetics hit the fat face and ass. But a string of bad boyfriends and "omg im close to 30" psychosis will create the gunt. Fat fuck 101

i'd get my fucking eyebrows done. jesus christ