Cheap seagrams + best choice cola + lime + William Basinski's Disintegration Loops + DUDE + whippets (whipits?)...

Cheap seagrams + best choice cola + lime + William Basinski's Disintegration Loops + DUDE + whippets (whipits?). What are you drinking/intaking/hearing? Also y'all missed Jake Gyllenhal on Sup Forums this morning. I'm alone let's converse

Attached: 20191012_204242.jpg (3264x1840, 911K)

Damn I'm alone here too.

Yeah man why not. I thought that shit was off the hook

What's that, Basinski? Great music to listen to if you're trying to get into a good brainstate. What's your night like user?

>best choice cola
this is the most pathetic thing i've ever read.

fine, use store-brand cola, if you want. but you can't just write "cola", you have to brag it's "best choice"? jesus!

Rolling my nuts off, just fapped and thought my heads were going to explode

Drinking on the clock at work, waiting for the last minute assholes to clear out. Sierra Nevada Pale Ale.

Simple honesty fren.

What did you fap to? Lately I've been obsessed with macromastia, google hilari baknew titfuck, you're feeling lucky. Pop another first of course

Nothing like a buzz on the job. Used to work at a Panera downtown with mostly black coworkers. Horrible work ethic but goddamn they were fun. Hooked me up with DUDE WEED and LTD on multiple occasions. And honestly it's good for us to be exposed to how they live/act. At the end of the day we're all people just getting by. Except for niggers ofcourse but again these were people who were atleast working a job and not living off gibs. I dunno I just always find that I'm a sucker once I start talking to someone. And fuck me if this turns into a political thread I'll an hero

X-Art The Crossover. Sapphic Lesbian stuff with solo female masturbation. Then again in the shower. I aint into dick so im good on titfucking. Just gonna lay here, listen to music, and enjoy the soft bed now, and let it roll in waves

Just been sitting here pressing hash pucks all night honestly

Not going to lie I read that first bit and searched on Spotify LOL. Lesbian stuff is only good for me if it's real orgasm or hard strap on - fuck that shit when they just put it in and unenthusiastically rock back and forth. Anyway taking all music suggestions

The fuck is a hash puck? Do you shove it up your an?

Talk to me I want human interaction even if it's on this fucked up site. I just made my dogs howl by howling, they are my frens.

Hashish in the shape of a round puck

You did what to who for how many jellybeans? But seriously how is hashish different from weed? Never had it.

Its just concentrated. I just have a little round puck press. Pour crystal in, press/heat it. You get a little brown puck, they get you pretty high

Nice. Would try. Moved in with a roommate who exclusively smokes dabs. I wish tolerance wasn't a thing, shit gets expensive, hence whippets. Love ketamine as well.

Whip-its? From a balloon or right from the cracker?

Dabs are ok, i make shatter/live extract as well. I like smoking the hash though, its more mellow

My roommate has a whip cream shit like I used to use at a coffee shop. We do not give a fuck about whip cream. Also, whip-it. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Hah, did you used to do them at work?

Nah. But I did snort espresso through a straw. Shit hits instantly 10/10. I did often clock in high af. If you're service industry it's the way to go.

Look at my tongue.

Attached: 20191012_215830.jpg (2560x1440, 667K)

Good choice with the Basinski. I assume if you've hear him, you've heard Stars of the Lid. If you haven't, check out And Their Refinement of the Decline.

Currently listening.

Currently drinking some tall boys of pic related. Wish I had some DUDE but the plug be dry. Going through typical mental crisis, nothing new. It brings me comfort to be with other anons who find this website as their escape.

Attached: MBI.jpg (1000x1000, 177K)

Bump. Surely there's another out there who needs to just talk. Tell me.

Roommate is watching The Office from the top. It's funny all the characters turn into caricatures of themselves in the last season.

Attached: 20191012_222007.jpg (3264x1840, 920K)

Based ambient music.

I just ate a shit load of Wendy's. Food might be my drug of choice. Haven't done whip-it's in forever but they used to be a lot of fun. One time a girl broke up with me and so I must have spent $200 on cartridges, put on the Simpsons and did them all weekend. Had a couple "epiphanies" that I'd write on napkins. Looking back on it, the experience was interesting but a strong low in my life.

OP here, have you tried LSD or shrooms? Good experience. I'm sorry to hear that you're enduring a mental crisis. How about watching a good movie? I can suggest excellent movies that may take you places.

What are you in the humor for? Describe your current mood.

Alone, fucked relationships, fucked job, fucked personality

Those things are not you. There is the real you, still intact. Unburden yourself with all of that. You're still a child you just have to act certain ways. It's not you. You are irreplaceable.

Hey thank you so much for this recommend. Absolutely love it. Cheers guy

Shit is really good.

Not gonna let this die. Surely someone wants to talk.

I'm a singer. Anyone who actually learns to sing can tell you that 90% of learning it is unlearning. Most people TRY to sing. It's all about just relaxing and not tensing up to try to force a sound. IMO this applies to most things. It's what meditation is all about. I've never practiced it but all the same. The world we live in makes us hold on to too much. Let go of all of it.

This

rick ross sanctified is the best hip hop track of the century

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Just continuing to samefag. I want company

Smoking banana cream and 76 kush out of a bong. Had a few Hennessy shots earlier with my brother in law

Any music suggestions

Bump again.

Talk