Probably going to kill myself at midnight eastern tonight, any dumb shit I should do before I do it...

Probably going to kill myself at midnight eastern tonight, any dumb shit I should do before I do it? Will post videos and pictures of requests

Attached: 11387245-CA64-4F35-9818-0D81F06D2750.jpg (582x360, 29K)

Why and ASL

livestream it on jewtube

Since you got nothing to lose
show ass
will settle for face rn

17, male, USA
Have had depression for a long time, it fucking sucks and bad things keep happening to me, so might as well tell Sup Forums so I’m remembered somehow

I’m a guy I don’t know if you want to see my ass lmao

then tell us your story

Attached: 1498901098592.jpg (2560x1280, 1.77M)

Not important just basically drug addiction ruined my life I started smoking carts like every teenager then it turned into taking molly and Xanax

Dont die but if you wanna do something dumb go max out a credit card and travel.

Don’t do it man. Life sucks but it gets better. Don’t dwell on the bad. Make a change whether it’s you diet, job or whatever. All is not lost bud

Go tell a random person on the street

cut off your finger

make some cp and post it to b

Successfully infiltrate a jew temple and taking out as many kikes as your ammunition allows

Sorry bro I’m gonna do it regardless I don’t have anything left to live for, just thought it would be funny to do dumb shit before I’m out

This is good b8

>Have had depression for a long time, it fucking sucks and bad things keep happening to me

So fucking what. So does everyone else. Don't see every person on the planet killing themselves. Stop being an over dramatic teenager. Keep pushing you retard.

I have sex tapes of me with my ex girlfriend if y’all want to see that, also I have a shit ton of nudes from teenage girls that are 9-10/10s

Is OP gonna livestream or should I hide this thread?

of course. make a mega

No thanks. Delete that shit.

Making it now

You might as well wait for a few days and see if you can get some different meds

post with full name and age for teh lulz

I have epilepsy, so in the case i have a seizure i got a pack with midazolam - a benzo

A while back when i was about 16 i was really addicted to weed (ikr) so when i couldnt get high i needed something else.

Basically my whole adult life i've been addicted to this shit (+ some other stuff)

Until about a year ago.
I met a wonderful girl.
She made me want to try again

I'm clean now
Trust me, it gets better

Godspeed user

Attached: 1498902427218.jpg (1920x991, 232K)

>thought it would be funny to do dumb shit before I’m out
Clearly not. Where is a picture of you face with timestamp and id? Youre gonna die anyway. Name. Address. SSN.
Hurry up LARPING faggot

Don't do it. If you can't do anything else right, why would you think you'd be able to keys? Just drink like every other depressed adult.

Drop the sex tape of you and your ex

refer to please

Can you talk about it on /BaRtjnS?

made me smile.

OP, hes right

I had the knife in my hand and was really about to start leaking all this shit from my past in a mega like some guy just requested, but I opened the thread and saw this
user you just saved my life whoever you are

You weren't gonna do it in the first place, quit bullshitting for attention and go get help like you want to.

this

user is right.
OP listen to this.

Then kill your local racist/pedo. Go out a hero

>Probably going to kill myself
No you're not, you're just another attention fag