Does anybody else ever feel cold and disconnected from the world? Like you're always on the outside looking in...

Does anybody else ever feel cold and disconnected from the world? Like you're always on the outside looking in? I just want to be a normal happy person.

Attached: 1477849967901.jpg (468x510, 43K)

Well, you can be happy being disconnected from the world

I'm not happy. I feel cold and lonely and disconnected. I want to experience love and warmth and acceptance.

Yep all the time. Just started antidepressants today so maybe in a few months it'll feel different. I wouldn't recommend that unless it gets much worse though, mindfulness meditation can help a lot with this feeling.

All the time. All I do is go to school, come home, listen to alt-rock, wrote songs, and play video games. Sometimes I hang out with my brother.

Same. I have three friends in the whole world, and two of them are co-workers.

Everyday of my life.

Normal has changed user, depression has become an open expression of dissent. Welcome to 2019

I feel disconnected from the world because of guilt for my past sins. I used to engage in all kinds of inappropriate and violent and borderline illegal sexual chat on Omegle, and I feel like a freak. I feel like an evil person deep down. I feel like I don't fit in with all of these good/innocent normal people around me.

I feel like the only person who fapped to The mom in the Pixar film "Onward."

>be me 20
>just a month ago
>watch stupid Pixar film trailer
>thicc blue mommy appears in movie
>instant erection
>I drained my balls all month to her appearance
>I think I have an obsession
>my level of being an outsider
>sad knowing I'll never find a woman like her

Thank you

Oh my bad here is a pic of her

Attached: IMG_3269.jpg (960x672, 60K)

But you never did anything in real life? Just talked about crazy extreme shit in anonymous chat?

Yeah you're fine not to worry

It’s weird. I’m lonely, but I can’t stand other people.

>normal
>happy
pick one

sort of....
but honestly, i see it more of a problem with them, than with me....

Also, normal doesn't exist, get that shit out of your head immediately.

Not to worry? Some of it was pretty fucking bad.

Yes. All text.

literally doesn't matter how bad it was, especially since you regret it, which means you obviously have different interests now. It was all text, literally doesn't matter and affected noone, and noone needs to know. You wouldn't even be a freak if you still did that, secretly noone's "normal" and since this is such a harmless common thing I wouldn't worry about it at all

Some girl i dated for a while at my high school accused me of sexual harassment. Now everybody hates me there. Niggers.

Go shoot up a school

this

Nah. I wouldn’t kill anyone who didn’t deserve it.

Then leave the basement and make some connections.