Watched the leaked episode, they kill of Daryl fuck this shit, guess Carol will be next

Watched the leaked episode, they kill of Daryl fuck this shit, guess Carol will be next.

Don't think I will watch the rest of the season, they could have got rid of Eugene or that Nigger priest.

Attached: 1455294150-norman-reedus-daryl-dixon-twd.jpg (480x481, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/aMo8d8f
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It was bound to happen. Knew something was up when he took that girl under his wing and why they never showed the episode corresponding to the preview of him walking into the center of the whisperers when surrounded and nodding to carol.

who the fuck cares

They are trying to make Negan look like a born again christian, like Rick v2.0.

Its so far off Canon it isn't even funny, not like the show was canon but damn.

It reminds me of the time they did it to Heroes when it was at it's prime, and it ended up shit with Sylar becoming a good guy.

This show is STILL on the air?
What kind of braindead fucktard is watching this?

Stopped watching and caring the moment I herd the news that Andrew Lincoln is out.

I don't watch it either, but you know Andrew Lincoln is getting a Rick standalone movie?

Really? Did not know that.

They will bring him back when whoever is left finds that group that took Rick, who no doubt lost his mind and doesn't know who he is, until he either sees michonne or judith.

If they killed Judith instead of Daryl, it would have been a great chance to bring Rick back on a massive revenge spree.

>caring about a shit tv show

just quit watching like most of us. show is complete shit.

Sounds pretty interesting, maybe going to give it go and just watch couple of episodes here and there.

And when will that episode air? tomorrow?

yeah.

Can we finally get Boondock Saints 3 now? Freaking hate that TWD cased Boondock Saints 3 to be put on hiatus because Norman Reedus had to stick with a shit tv show.

bruh
i stopped after they killed carl
should have stopped after the dumpster fiasco
they ruined the show completely

Three standalone movies from what I heard.

I stopped after the Negan kill fiasco. The show hasn't been the same since season 3.

Did they change directors for this latest season? It seems rushed.

Bullshit Daryl is their main attraction they're not gonna off him

dunno man there has been talks since april about plot leaks about daryl's death.

The show has run too long.

Looking forward to the movie though

Dude stop spamming shit I watched it too, it was a flashback episode

nicotero

/thread

Episode 3 isn't a flashback episode

Link to episode for proof

Exposed whore at

imgur.com/aMo8d8f

The Walking Dead is still going on? How popular is that show, by this point? Didn't it first come out in around 2008 or 2009? How is the quality of the show, in recent years?

you could cut through the propaganda with a knife

>watching this past season 3

Attached: 1541083887874.jpg (719x719, 62K)

It's that laden with propaganda? Were the early seasons that bad, too?

Shit, I couldn't even get through season one of this slow, boring crap.

We all have our preferences. I love post-apocalyptic settings and at the time really liked the zombie theme so it hooked me. After watching some of season 4 I stopped.

I personally would just like more post-apocalyptic shows

People still watch this show?

People still watch that show? huh