Will the NBA ever see a player like Shaq again?

Will the NBA ever see a player like Shaq again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pYyxk-ZpRTw
youtube.com/watch?v=ts9zejnTOKk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lonzo will eclipse all of Shaqs stats

players like Shaq in memechuck era

Embiid

>le good in the handful of games he's actually played in man

Demarcus Cousins, dumbass

Omg xDDDDDDDDD WELL MEMED XD XD

Embiid doesn't bully his way to the basket.

Twitter fingers little bitch manchild

How can he weigh 300 pounds and still be healthy

He's a big guy.

He's like 7'2 and carrying muscle. It'd probably actually be unhealthy for him if he weighed sub-220.

>le glass twitter fingers man

no, but mostly because the game has changed

If Embiid wasn't made of glass, yes

He was like 12% bodyfat, reportedly, when he was in the league.

*breaks legs*
*breaks spine*
*breaks obscure bone*

>there will never be another wilt

Maybe Anthony Davis on a good team, but I doubt it.

*makes allstar team*

this

*breaks bones in allstar fashion*

Adams is white Ben Wallace, and Ben Wallace son'd Shaq in the Finals so it's fitting.

> you now remember shaq blocking a shot so hard the ball flew into the stands and injured a fan
I miss him

>era
Except it's not an era because it's never gonna change back. This is the permanent state of the NBA now, and it's boring as fuck.

Shaq wrecking hapless scrubs and bouncing his nuts off their face while violently dunking is peak basketball

reminder rodman cucked shaw on multiple occasions

Prime Shaw will never be duplicated. He literally could've scored a hundred a night at will in his prime. Once he got the ball it was ogre.

shaq is a once in a life time player and talent.

>that stupid fucking hair
What a freak

what's that w*hteboi?

>that cheeky shove at the end
My favorite player

I honestly wonder how big his dick is

I think you can kinda see it through his shorts

Same here.

No one will ever be as great as Shaq. Why does nobody talk about him as being the goat?

His son

RIP

Not sure there will ever be another one, centers with that style of play are barely needed in today's game

Wait seriously? What a fucking freak

Because he was a sidekick at best after being traded from the Lakers. By the time the current internet population arrived, he was a shell of his former shelf. He still had the great post game, but he stopped being the wrecking ball he once was just as Kobe won more rings and LeBron took over as best player in the league.

never improved his free throw, was a lazy sack of shit

if he had lebrons work ethic he'd have been goat and it wouldn't have been close

Yeah you will. I hang out with the female basketball team at my school during shootout a lot and I'm working on a few. All centers of course. I think I have good odds of scoring. Poke a couple holes in the connie and we've invested

>le no skill big man
>wahhh my team doesn't have a weak gimmick any moreeeeee
>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>mfw

This

because he was le born big and everyone thinks he should have won 9 titles in a row

its retarded

shaw got a way with 10,000 offensive fouls on the lakers because (((stern))) had a hard-on for his dream finals match-up: lakers vs. lakers

he can be thankful rodman stopped caring for serious baskerball

Virtually every player in the NBA will be able to shoot the 3 in less than a decade.

>8 foot tall player comes into the game and just drops it into the basket

Yes, there will be more fat people who play basketball

The true goat.

Peak Shaq (2000) is regarded as the most dominant player in NBA history.

>>le no skill big man
You never watched Shaq, did you?

he really was shit compared to say duncan

>Tim Duncan
That's an extremely high standard.

Reminder this guy is 20 years old

And Hakeem was more skilled than both, what's your point?

Anyone ever try his soda?

shaw had better footwork, passing, and offensive awareness than Hakeem. Hakeem was better at dribbling, dancing around, and fadeaway, aka things Shaq didn't need.

Strawberry cream soda is a goat tier drink

Where do the Shaqnosis rank all time in player shoes?

not any more

No Shaq is a generational talent, there will never be another. People say Memebiid & Cosuins, but they're injury prone and not nearly as dominate. People had no way to stop Shaq, if this was the case their teams wouldn't suck due to pure ability since the league is all 3 pointers. The NBA is going towards all 3 point shooting, only guards will be the future.

Is shaqs style of play outdated though?

Prime Dwight Howard was basically a poor mans shaq but he is irrelevant

Prime Dwight was a poor mans version of a poor mans version of Shaq.

Dwight Howard is what Shaq would be if Shaq was 30% smaller, 50% weaker, didn't have post moves, couldn't pass, and shot worse from the free throw line.

Have you not noticed the Celtics? Once they acquire AD and Lebron starts declining they will be the best team in the league because of their defense and team basketball. Stevens' dynasty is going to change the game.

Why do people call him shaw

youtube.com/watch?v=pYyxk-ZpRTw

he isn't wrong

>never improved his free throw

This. You look at real hungry kids with talent... That's the difference.

>only fat has weight
British education everyone

oh you broke the backboard? that's cute.

>slamming a jam so hard that you break the entire goal
youtube.com/watch?v=ts9zejnTOKk

Im noticing them getting buttfucked by the Warriors rn

Wilt>Shaq

What's Shaq's son's game like? I know he isn't as big as his daddy but I don't pay attention to college.

ahem

>will we ever again see a 7-foot player who just stands under the basket and waits for a pass so he can dunk.
My guess is probably.

People saying Embiid have literally never watched Shaq play.

Not that Embiid isn't good, but that their playstyles are completely different. Embiid is more comparable to Hakeem Olajuwon rather than Shaq.

Shaw would have unironically dunked Zaza through the basket along with the ball, you fucking plastic

why do you want to see another shaw, faggot.

Showtime shaq was fun as fuck to watch.

his soda and his Shaq-Fu fruit punch. I know they still make the fruit punch, is the soda still around?

>Showtime shaq

>LeBrons

More like Kobe's. Kobe is a prime example of what you can achieve with hard ass work. If Shaq was half as focused as Kobe was during those title runs They'd both have 6-7 rings right now

C: Cousins (less than max because of injury)
PF: LeBron
SF: Ingram
SG: PG13
PG: Ball

Bench: Kuzma, Hart, West and probably Calderon

How many championships does this team win?

All of them

>but i-i-f only Shaw had Kobr's work ethic

Most overplayed Kobrtard excuse ever. He didn't need to because he was ALREADY FUCKING BETTER THAN KOBR.

Amazing how far groupthink and narrative goes these days

Giannis

2nd round exit

Yes,
Shaq has two sons

lol wut

+ 4 years

>shaw

How the fuck do you defend that, FUCK

this

Will steroids ever see Shaq again?

F the NBA without its Michael Jordan and Magic .. ESPN overpaid for the tv deal
.and consistently marketed to under 25 year olds that still live in their parents basement

The dream turned shaq out in the 95 finals

Shaq did NOT have better footwork than Hakeem. Hakeem was also the better passer. Hakeem was better defensively. Hakeem was a better free throw shooter. I'd take prime Shaq over Hakeem though.