Who else is looking forward to next year when america gets rid of the manchild in office and elects an adult to run the...

who else is looking forward to next year when america gets rid of the manchild in office and elects an adult to run the country instead

Attached: trumptoon026.jpg (620x471, 103K)

I've given up on America at this point.

TRUMP 2020 MAGA

Attached: 18f43fd65db7f3c90769881428f31d2c67c3604a19f9d085eb1d16548311a089.jpg (600x778, 76K)

I mean, thats implying heart disease allows another term.

i thought u people liked trump i never get u people bitch n moan either way both parties sucked have fun america with all the trash

I'm looking forward to round 2 of trump, but I'm REALLY looking forward to the left's reaction when he wins :D gl fagolas

I imagine him facing mounting legal battles after he loses the election when his impeachment doesn't even get to trial. He sits utterly frustrated on the toilet until he shits himself into a heart attack and keels over, cold diarrhea spreading and and hardening around his fat thighs as Melania discovers his bloated corpse and smiles for the first time. BUT!!!

What was his last tweet, user?

Attached: merlin_158179356_c4c4d4b6-d7d5-4475-bee8-c68ddd984158-articleLarge.jpg (600x400, 83K)

im looking forward to laughing when he loses and we see you rednecks get slaughtered by the military when your hillbilly militias start running around the country.because i guess nevada wasnt enough

I wish I had your imagination user.

funny,since you trump supporting retards are the ones with imaginations and live in a fantasy world

because lets be honest.if trump supporters lived in reality they would of already gotten rid of him.guess losing the midterms wasnt enough for them.2020 has to be lost also

"It was all the fault of that nigger ObamaaaaaaAAHCKK"

I'm just worried that if he loses he won't fucking leave the Whitehouse.

Just like last time, right? If I remember corectly, Hillary was a guaranteed win according to the fake media. Same old shit again this time. Only who's going to win against him!? There's no one who comes even close, look at the support for these democrat clowns by watching the crowd size at rallies. Trump has more at one rally than all the dems do if you COMBINE their rallies. They have no support.

Meanwhile Trumps favorability has gone way up since his inauguration, he's actually doing the things he said he would do (Unlike EVERY democrat before him) AND there's no official impeachment (because there's no actual laws broken).

Also, I'm not a redneck, i'm a middle class working man who's happy we have a president who works for me :D gl fags

The funny part is he will still get another term

The UK should take notice and elect their own shitposter leader

Attached: 1570929701709.jpg (185x272, 10K)

>fake media

lol,come up with some new material.you've been crying ever since the president you wanted won the election.at least hillary supporters have moved on with their lives.meanwhile,trump supporters continue to whine and bitch about everything

What kind of low T bitch looks forward to someone else running their shit? I cant wait for the violent revolution abolishing the current order which is piles of shit you fucking asshats keep voting for.

>tossing the fifth crumpled McDonlald's wrapper at the resolute desk,Trump began his fisrt foray into the realm of introspection.
>he found a hollow base existence propped up by cultists that only adored the idea of harming others and making them as low as they
>He knew the secret service had turned on him, as his sons had been handed over the previous day to the capitol police
>his chest pounding, he did what he needed, shitting himself on the carpet of the oval office in a last attempt to 'stick it to the libs'
>when in his mind, he was only trying to stick it to the elite Manhattanites that had rejected him so many times
>he died alone, unloved, and bitter

Attached: 1334488417650.jpg (178x178, 30K)

This actually made me smile a little

orange man bad

Keep listening to them then, it's clearly serving you well pumpkin.

>when you bring up crowd size at rallies but dont realize obama had a bigger inauguration crowd size

Attached: crowd_split_social_y.jpg (800x442, 99K)

Bernstein literally had a heart attack

If you know anything about politics you would know that the president's party usually shits the bed during mid terms.

Also college educated guy working cyber security at a fortune 100 company here. People may not like Trump but none of the Democrat candidates are remotely likeable. Most people don't like lgbtbbq shoved down their throats. Like I saw part of the cnn town hall and Cory Booker wants gays to donate blood? Like wtf well over 50 percent of AIDS/HIV comes from gay men even though they are less than 5 percent of the population. And nobody except blacks and Communists wants reparations. Don't let these paid shills on this board give you the wrong idea, Trump is much more popular than the Uber leftists want you to believe

>low T bitch

you mean trump supporters? im looking forward to the republican party growing a brain and getting rid of trump and his supporters because they've ruined the fuckin republican party.hope the door hits your ass on the way out snowflake

>pumpkin

fuck off faggot,dont you have some aids to catch from your boyfriend

also,i dont even pay attention to the media.im just tired of trump supporters bitching.grow the fuck up you manchildren

Untrue, but ok, lets assume it is. What relevence does a past presidents one time crowd size have to do with the people actually running for office. I compared current candidates, you compared a has been...

Taken at different times of the day. Somebody noticed there's a large clock on that tower....

>>at least hillary supporters have moved on with their lives
Not my president
Hillary claiming " beat him once I can beat him again" in recent interview

"I dont even pay attention"
I couldnt tell...

If a DEM gets in, REPS get to "resist" and throw a hissy fit for the next four years complete with investigations, attempts at impeachment, and all that good stuff.

Great precedent.

>communists

he says,while enjoying the comfort of his privileged 1st world country.sorry your to dumb to understand what communists are

>most people dont like lgbtbbq shoved down teir throats

Attached: fagboydonald.jpg (1484x989, 107K)

In all reality he has a very good chance of winning again. The Democrats really don't have any good candidates running right now and they have gone way too far off the left side. Democrats could win if they kept their policies in the center and had a sane person running like that Jack or Jim Webb guy running in 2016. I really don't remember that guy's name, but I don't think the Democrats are going to win.

Attached: bc9.jpg (1555x737, 143K)

whatever,its obvious that trump supporters dont belong in the republican party.you guys make fun of hillary and the democrats but are exactly like them

>throw a hissy fit for the next four years

because they havent did that already? colin kaepernick? the news media? soccer players? STILL bringing up obama and hillary

Get some posting gimmicks MAGAtard. You only like this cunt because he makes libtards seethe, that's the absolute peak of your intelligence.

Trump betrayed the Kurds (who actually fought alongside america during WWII, unlike what trump said. Trump was probably draft dodging in his father balls during that time), and guess what? A shitload of ISIS fighters the Kurds held captive escaped.

Your orange overlord said he would destroy ISIS, but he just helped them. Of course you and your dumb hicks don't care about that, you only care about muh beaners faggots and niggers. That's the only thing you know about politics.

Attached: 1568253785078.png (620x1574, 467K)

Hillary supporters unironically believe that Trump is not the president of the United States. They also believe that trolls on the internet stole the election.

If you honestly believe that Russians on the internet can manipulate an election but globalist mega corporations can't, then I hope democracy falls because it's retarded.

Bernie's heart attack effectively ended the Democrats chances in 2020. He was the only viable candidate, now every millennial will stay home on November 8th and smoke weed instead of vote.

Attached: 1570928554283.jpg (542x800, 41K)

nice fantasy world you live in,trump couldnt even win his own party the midterms.next time choose a republican worth a shit.not some idiot who's lived his entire life in a democrat city alongside his liberal family members

this is what happens when we let zoomer morons have political opinions

God Chose President Trump to deliver Blows to the Liberal Empire.

Attached: 51fd3htU81L.jpg (500x500, 54K)

Under Trump they allowed the bakery to not make a faggot cake. Having one rainbow flag is nothing but politics, look okay what the Democrats are doing, fantasizing on CNN about getting railed at gay bathhouse and pretending to come out. It all started with that supreme Court decision and now we have child drag Queens. I hate what we have allowed this country to become

Whether he's gone in four years or eight years, I'm looking forward to him getting the fuck out.

Keep on supporting autistic candidates like Jeb then. Make your own party just for salty boomers and neoconservatives

Funny, coming from a cucklord faggot

# having trouble understanding you with Trump's cock in your mouth

>a big winy man child crying about trump watching his fake news

just 5 more year lib tard

Attached: tg5522mym0e31.jpg (711x494, 49K)

Soo he...was behind that...

Attached: 4291570616080856.jpg (1580x1173, 160K)

LIBTARD CUCK NPC TRANNY FAGGOT NIGGER SPIC MAGA 2020 LIBTARD CUCK NPC TRANNY FAGGOT NIGGER SPIC MAGA 2020 LIBTARD CUCK NPC TRANNY FAGGOT NIGGER SPIC MAGA 2020 LIBTARD CUCK NPC TRANNY FAGGOT NIGGER SPIC MAGA 2020 LIBTARD CUCK NPC TRANNY FAGGOT NIGGER SPIC MAGA 2020 LIBTARD CUCK NPC TRANNY FAGGOT NIGGER SPIC MAGA 2020 LIBTARD CUCK NPC TRANNY FAGGOT NIGGER SPIC MAGA 2020 LIBTARD CUCK NPC TRANNY FAGGOT NIGGER SPIC MAGA 2020 LIBTARD CUCK NPC TRANNY FAGGOT NIGGER SPIC MAGA 2020 LIBTARD CUCK NPC TRANNY FAGGOT NIGGER SPIC MAGA 2020 LIBTARD CUCK NPC TRANNY FAGGOT NIGGER SPIC MAGA 2020 LIBTARD CUCK NPC TRANNY FAGGOT NIGGER SPIC MAGA 2020 LIBTARD CUCK NPC TRANNY FAGGOT NIGGER SPIC MAGA 2020 LIBTARD CUCK NPC TRANNY FAGGOT NIGGER SPIC MAGA 2020 LIBTARD CUCK NPC TRANNY FAGGOT NIGGER SPIC MAGA 2020 LIBTARD CUCK NPC TRANNY FAGGOT NIGGER SPIC MAGA 2020 LIBTARD CUCK NPC TRANNY FAGGOT NIGGER SPIC MAGA 2020 LIBTARD CUCK NPC TRANNY FAGGOT NIGGER SPIC MAGA 2020 LIBTARD CUCK NPC TRANNY FAGGOT NIGGER SPIC MAGA 2020 LIBTARD CUCK NPC TRANNY FAGGOT NIGGER SPIC MAGA 2020 LIBTARD CUCK NPC TRANNY FAGGOT NIGGER SPIC MAGA 2020 LIBTARD CUCK NPC TRANNY FAGGOT NIGGER SPIC MAGA 2020 LIBTARD CUCK NPC TRANNY FAGGOT NIGGER SPIC MAGA 2020 LIBTARD CUCK NPC TRANNY FAGGOT NIGGER SPIC MAGA 2020 LIBTARD CUCK NPC TRANNY FAGGOT NIGGER SPIC MAGA 2020 LIBTARD CUCK NPC TRANNY FAGGOT NIGGER SPIC MAGA 2020

Attached: 1504546885-1486143448-10232010eussounolife.png (300x225, 69K)

there's no way I'd ever get cucked

the gf doesn't know I donate to the Trump Campaign

Attached: jc1IhDP.jpg (750x398, 41K)

Your small penis ended your chances of getting laid

Not 5 more years, 9 more years

>9 more years
that's a long time to be living with your mom user
get a job

The only person I can see voting Democrat is a beta male. The Democrats want to treat you like baby. Yang wants to give you allowance like Mommy. Booker wants to make it illegal for people to bully you. Beta ororke wants to take away scary black gun because he doesn't trust the working class right protect themselves. Pocohontas wants to balance the game because some players are doing too good. Just sounds like they want government to be your parent. I shouldn't need to ask the government's permission to do anything, I moved out of my parents house, I don't want to have another parent in the form of big government. If you vote Democrat you are obviously incompetent or you would be able to take care of yourself.

Oh, so this faggot thinks he's witty or something

>media constantly shits on trump
>media constantly sucks king niggers cock

You have a beta penis.

At least I think
trumptard

Attached: 00058.jpg (274x184, 5K)

get rekt

Attached: CA35E168-FFD5-4F27-85DE-D6B7E3D5973E.jpg (500x500, 42K)

Attached: 5FE4F315-0D90-44C9-AA23-1A8460ED275C.png (866x900, 387K)

Oh look, another orange man bad thread. Seriously guys, aren't their dicks waiting for you to suck them you faggots?

did mommy let you out of the house to see joker
frogfucker?

Attached: 015.jpg (136x160, 2K)

>orange man bad
your crude description aside, he actually is
and will be removed from office

Attached: drumpf.jpg (2092x2534, 707K)

>AoC or similar would send the military against the farmers
>then cause the entire country to starve
this is Sup Forums, I guess I shouldn't expect you to live in any form of reality.

A: Not a Trumptard. I hate that little orange troll as much as the next sensible person.
B: Realistically speaking, there is a concern amongst many that if he wins a second term that the Repubtards will push to have term limits removed; paving the way for his ass to run for a third term.

Elizabeth Warren will win in a landslide user.
Start acting like it.

Attached: PutinTower.gif (180x320, 1.94M)

imagine being this delusional

You mean the fantasy world where he is the current president and you can do nothing more than whinge and bitch day in and day out?

That's Dr House!

whining and bitching is very modern day presidential in case you haven't been paying attention to twitter

Yeah I remember Hillary supporters saying that "Let's hope for a peaceful outcome of this election" Then when Trump won, I guess they forgot their words and began rioting against fascism. Because if your vote don't win, it's definitely fascism

Attached: Trump.jpg (900x500, 294K)

refaglicans whine and whine and whine.

refaglicans will be whining for another 8 years of a Democrat in office starting in 2020. but it will be nice for the Adult in office to not be tweeting and crying, and pissing his pants everyday.

4 years on
Literally ZERO of the doom and gloom white supremacy far right extremist dangerous rhetoric predictions came true
Almost all of Trump's promises have been completed, despite 4 years of the most obstinate, whiny opposition by democrats ever in history

Trump's not going anywhere, votelets.

lock her up?
repeal and replace?
mexico will pay?
drain the swamp?
make america great again?

He's done jack shit he promised.

only 5 more years until you get pence... suck it up buttercup

Imagine living life being this flamboyantly faggish. I'm so glad every day I wake up knowing that I don't have a debilitating mental illness.

KEK no reply from the libtard

I thought he was getting impeached, is that not happening anymore?

Attached: 1562528023542.jpg (600x703, 60K)

still going on. good way to kill time before he gets his ass handed to him in the election.

>hillary supporters have moved on with their lives
is that why its been 24/7 trying to get trump out of office?

Do the Democrats have an electable candidate to run against him now? I haven’t been following the news for a few days. Who’d they end up getting?

This goes for both sides here, how can you both be so blind and not see that Trump is like every other politicians, or in other words every politicians is like Trump? He says what he thinks instead of making a secret scheme like most politicians

Only fucking losers look forward to the presidential election. Get a life loser
Fucking acting like most Americans give 2 shits.
Most of us know it's all the same doesn't matter who is in office. They are puppets if you didn't already know that your hopeless

Literally every single candidate is polling better than Trump.

Even a goat? I would like a goat in election please

ME.

I also can't wait to see Trump crying on camera as his empire crumbles to dust and he's sentenced to life in prison or death for his despicable crimes.

Attached: 1376EBA0-9CCE-4DA2-B68F-22DDE8C83503.png (1022x1530, 1.87M)

1. Trump's to fucking fat to see his face around his gut.

2. Trump's too fucking fat for him to have a dick longer than the nozzle on a life raft.

3. Trump abuses adderall, a methamphetaiminoid, so he can't get an erection to save his worthless life.

Attached: 6D4D1451-902E-4886-8C95-B452C27674F6.jpg (580x282, 66K)

Attached: 7A8618AA-4161-4686-8505-AD5DF5F21CC5.jpg (1024x1019, 199K)

Adults like Biden or Warren? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: B0281B21-8D42-428F-B32B-08F998D59502.jpg (768x768, 175K)

>Michael Cohen who?
>Rudy's friends who?
>Rudy who?

Trump's people are dropping like flies left and right. Half are arrested and the other half are abandoning his sinking ship. He has one a 70% turnover rate in his white house and cabinets (which he also operates illegally).

Fucker is crashing and burning faster than Nixon while trying to tell his brainless followers that subpoenas are optional. What a fucking retard.

Attached: trumpwall.jpg (937x528, 189K)

Attached: 70C6CB59-4E84-48A9-820F-E555ACD24273.png (640x624, 362K)

Attached: 6C9033D5-C22F-41C4-88F6-C42AC1F14F83.png (680x579, 487K)