*flies muh flag*

*flies muh flag*

heheh, what are you going to do about it?

Is flying the Union Jack still considered racist?

Union flag never was. Haters get mad at the St.Georges Cross but it doesn't stop it being flown everywhere.

>jack

>what are you going to do about it?

>union flag
wuss

Mmmmm, lovely brew

Oh, ok.

Why anyone got angry?

*flies muh flag*

heheh :3
>cruz de san JORGE

The usual, far left and certain minorities because Racism, football hooliganism, colonialism or whatever other -isms you can think of.

The Union Flag and the St George's Cross have on occasion been appropriated by far-right nationalist groups like the BNP, NF and the EDL so it often was associated with racism, prejudice, bigotry and violence.

And now there is also a vocal movement against the Union Flag by minorities and lefties in particular because it is seen as a symbol of oppression and colonialism.

Also, there's the fact that middle-class types see the St George's Cross as a part of the football hooligan identity so sneer at people who fly it, like Labour MP Emily Thornberry did a couple of years back (pic related)

It used to be the union flag was acceptable whereas the St. George's cross had a much more far-right reputation. Things have shifted though so now the union flag is kind of where St. George's cross used to be

NO MOAR DED NIGGERS

This is what it actually looked like

I don't see why the flag of your own country would be racist

Something like that been said about our coat of arms, because of people it's often linked with

When was this then? I mean even Her Majesty's current government has this has their logo.

>I don't see why the flag of your own country would be racist
People are stupid, mate.

It's only really been recently too where the St. George's cross has been used for the likes of sporting occasions on a wider scale, early 90's I'd say it started and really ramped up at Euro '96 and has been growing since then for a range of reasons. Before then English fans would fly the Union flag at football matches.

>Things have shifted though so now the union flag is kind of where St. George's cross used to be

But the Union flag is literally everywhere and on everything. You can't move for a coffee mug, cushion, boxes, rugs or whatever having its image plastered on it. I can't say I've felt much in the way of people moaning about it and if they are they're not stopping its decades old marsh as a fashion icon.

On mugs and shite yeah but hang it in your window or up a flagpole and you'll be getting grief

>but hang it in your window or up a flagpole and you'll be getting grief

Where does this happen then? What kind of grief?

>Before then English fans would fly the Union flag at football matches.
No

They fucking did in the past, it only started to change in the 80's.

no mate

Just look at the 1966 world cup final in actual England.

Lots of St. George's crosses here.

>one match during swinging london.

SGC flying started with the hooligan movement in the 70s. please stop lying

Take down the Union Jack, it clashes with the sunset
And put it in the attic with the emperors old clothes
When did it fall apart? Sometime in the 80s
When the Great and the Good gave way to the greedy and the mean
Britain isn’t cool you know, its really not that great
It's not a proper country, it doesn’t even have a patron saint

And gained wide spread acceptance in the 90's for normies and is now used for other occasions sporting or otherwise.

Rape your girlfriend inside a van while you watch. Then have some light banter during tea.

brazilians are fun lads

*mistakes you for a muslim and shoots you dead on the tube*

heheh, no offence huehue

long before that.

Can he fly?

Nice I have one too

>heheh, what are you going to do about it?

*flies my flag alongside it with my cuckstamp province as well*

My bedroom.

Oi bruv av you got a loicence for that flag?

THAT FLAG IS ALL WRONG

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

>Thornberry

crikey mate

All of them are if you look closely.

the clock and the rug might be right.

ok

my ancestor :)