Everyone has forgotten this piece of 3/10 shit

>everyone has forgotten this piece of 3/10 shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nbue2Pi2tNY&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=ftaFCm-vt8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The ending sucked and the songs were predictable. I said the same thing when it first came out and everyone said I was memeing and that it was the greatest thing ever

forgettable* not predictable

Most people have shit taste. Glad you saw this crap for what it was.

I still remember some of the melodies for City of Stars, the intro track, and their theme on the piano

I haven't forgot it.
I just can't watch it for a third time in a row
Cool down time

It got btfo by a true classic.

It was a good movie, but Chazelle will probably be known most for Whiplash, which was the better movie.

its better than a 3

Heh! I actually enjoyed that the two starts didn't end up together. I preferred the Jazz guy getting his club.

However I got really tired really fast at the music. Seems they were all forgettable.

It was nice that she took the autistic man to watch the movie together.

More like we're waiting for the torrent. There is no fucking way I was going to watch this in the Kinomax on my own.

thanks for reminding me

It was nothing more than a 3

youtube.com/watch?v=Nbue2Pi2tNY&t=1s
>everyone forgot it
>keeps posting about it

I don't think it's good man, but you're keeping the train rolling

>why is no one talking about a film that there is no way to watch until the blu ray release

>inb4 screener

But that's not Moonlight tho...

It lost best picture to faggot niggers learning how to swim. And the creators were actually happy little cucks about it. Made for the best oscars ever tho.

I haven't seen a post in weeks

Moonlight was decent, but you'll never be able to make me understand what made it Best Picture other than the fact that it checked off all the necessary SJW victim boxes.

I hated the ending. The entire movie was a fantasy, so going with a bad end to ground it in reality felt like a kick in the balls. I have no problem with bad ends, the couple not ending up together, but this movie didn't "earn" it if that makes sense. I felt a good end would have made it perfect, still a 9/10 film.

I will give this. The colors chosen in the film was very good. We know the scenes were filmed in front of a green screen made it look fantastical or imaginary. For example when they leave the party and look out at the view and its this very colorful scenery was clearly fake.

Which I guess may have been the point.

GF dragged me to this. I went in with no info. Only part I enjoyed was the 80s band, as I unironically like those songs.
Ending made her cry but she sucked my dick later.

You mean when they run onto the bench during Lovely Night dance scene? They actually filmed on location. They just touched up a lot of the scenes in post to add the colors and shit.

musicals are gay period, but this wasn't even a great musical, the choreography was shit

Nice trips. Also this was or wasn't a green screen? Because during the entirety the light never seems to dim.

youtube.com/watch?v=ftaFCm-vt8s

I only listened to the songs online, but they were all fucking garbage. How does a musical which has literal awful songs get nominated for best movie? Granted I haven't seen the actual movie itself, so maybe outside of the music it's actually pretty pretty good, but I highly doubt that.

It wasn't green screen. They filmed that on location. There's an interview where they talk about how they had a very small window to film that scene during "Golden Hour." I have the soundtrack and there's a photo of this scene without all the post-production effects and it looks normal. For scenes like those they touched them up in post.

It's almost as if it's dishonest or something.

Can someone post the shop with his hand on the steering wheel

Ok. I will give Chazelle more credit as a director than. Unless it the cinematographer job to do that. i really don't quite know this.

Fuck off

I agree. It wasn't a masterpiece or anything but overall I'd say it's a pretty good, if forgettable movie. Music was decent, acting was good, story was a bit predictable but not too bad, and the cinematography was really nice. I'd say it's more like a 6-6.5/10.

>everyone

This site has stopped talking about it since it no longer serves a purpose to be contrarian in hating it and rooting for it against "diverse Oscar nominees" is no longer necessary...

A lot of the Sup Forums and /r9k/ homos who post here are truly as embarrassing as SJW's but on the opposite end of the spectrum.

No one has even seen it yet because there isn't a good torrent.

I don't get why this board has a hate-boner for it, Sup Forums wouldn't stop talking about Whiplash last year.

I guess it's just one of those "it's popular so it sucks even though I didn't watch it" type thing.