What was your personal experience with a fellow young African American™ that made you despise them so much...

What was your personal experience with a fellow young African American™ that made you despise them so much. If black people are so bad, then please give me stories of what they did to you.

Attached: 1568924083270m.jpg (1024x703, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/aMo8d8f
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cut me in line at a movie theater telling me it's repairation for slavery

Held the door for me and called me sir. The nerve!

Mostly nothing. Had a really close black friend when I was a kid. Biological race has negligible effect at most on behavior. Culture/beliefs are what contaminates people.

Lmao bs

black people hate some lines. they have been taught that lines are for pussys and suckers. they cant into society.

Attached: 1570771161735.png (276x228, 104K)

Wow, already found the niggers

Attached: download.png (267x188, 15K)

Niggers hate lines, it reminds them of slavery

>be me
>enlist in national guard for free college
>go to boot camp at fort sill
>about 50% black recruits 40% white10%
hispanic
>mass punishment is always in effect to break down the civilian in you and to bring out the soldier in you
>mass punishment always happened usually after someone fucked up for not following orders
>guess who never followed orders

Attached: American_Gothic_by_Grant_Wood_C92.jpg (664x800, 140K)

It's not one situation in particular. If it was you wouldn't dislike an entire group as you'd know it was just a one off. But almost every interaction with blacks is awful.

Who's yelling in a movie theater? Starting shit when you're out with friends? Accosting people in the street for no reason? Making riding public transit a hassle? It's always blacks. You hear about a drive by shooting or an innocent bystander getting shot. Always blacks. A woman was raped in a park or there was a home invasion on the news. You know even before they show the picture or description of the suspect. It's blacks. Every time.

Sooner or later you get tired of their shit.

I don't hate black people, but I swear half of them smell like shit.
And I don't mean shit like bad, I mean they literally smell like feces.

So this is actually a reverse experience. I went out with my wife a few months ago, we're better off than most so can live in certain luxury, anyway we went out and had a pleasant interaction with a black man. That was a first for me, calm well spoken and well mannered. Of course I understand this is probably because of the area I'm in but it shows they can be taught better.

>Be me
>Have a few negative interactions with black people like most people do in there life
>Have just as many with white people as well
>Don't let it effect me because I'm not a insecure stormy faggot

i guess it's like an anti-attractive odor so you don't breed with them. siblings are supposed to naturally have something that makes them smell especially nasty to each other. there some belief that sub-saharan blacks are from a very separate lineage, which is more related to primates than all other races. feces would smell like gas, and those gasses might be released through all of their pores and to you, it's disgusting.

they don't attract me at all... something deep down makes me think they resemble a rotting corpse but i'm russian.

Pretty much
Nice

I worked in social services for a while, and during that time worked with a number of young black boys ranging in age from 5 to 18. I tried to be a positive influence in their lives as much as possible, but even with the ones who actually did come to respect and connect with me, everything I tried to teach them was completely undone when they went home. There's maybe one I can think of who really got his act together, and honestly most of that probably has to do with the fact that he ended up getting adopted by a white family.

Luckily I also had a white-washed black female friend who let me slap her around and call her a nigger whore while I fucked her to get my frustrations out.

Fake and gay

Act like a 2 year old
Think they are smart but ignorant

Smell, always want free shit

Fuck that

It's rarely one single incident.
It's living with them and among them day by day, week after week, year after year that gets to you.
They have a shit culture of poverty and violence. Being smart is considered bad. Getting ahead is considered bad. The irony is we get a lot of African immigrants around here and they are the complete opposite. And they don't like "African Americans" either. African immigrants, who had to be pretty smart and go out of their way to make it to America, very much believe in the American dream. Most are businessmen. They usually run simple businesses -- moving companies, cleaning companies, stuff like that -- but they make decent money doing it and always plan on how to get ahead.
Nigger culture though is everything bad you can think of, shoved into one shit culture and worshiped by millions of blacks.

It's no coincidence that whenever you meed someone who "doesn't understand racism" they're from Vermont or Portland or some shit. They've never lived in it. Go live in Atlanta or Baltimore for a few years and you'll learn a healthy appreciation for nigger culture and why you need to stay as far away from it as you can get.

uh, first off there are good and bad ones.

just like whites, but there are a lot more bad than good.

I think the facts that they rape 10x more, assault and murder 28x more than whites is a pretty big reason to not like them.

lets see, they generally have a lower iq, sadly, and with an average iq of about 85 in America, that is also the sweetspot in iq for criminality, which is not good.

they also don't like to work, they would rather sell drugs or steal or get hand outs.

so yeah, if half their population acts like that, its a pretty good reason to think they are complete shit, which is what those ones are.

they blame whites for something the jews did, why, because they are dumb and also don't give a shit, they'd do or say anything just to have fun being dumb and ignorant and maby get something free out of it.

Never had a good experience with a black person. They really need to being back segregation. They shouldn’t be allowed to vote either.

Social work/human services is awful same story from every agency

Why would I despise people based on appearance? That's racism and racism is wrong. You should fucking hate individuals based on their actions, not their color.

Exposed whore at

imgur.com/aMo8d8f

Attached: image6.jpg (1242x2208, 247K)

except for the fact that they are 13% of the population and you likely interacted with non blacks 10x more than blacks and yet still had a similar number of bad experiences.

or you could just not be an insecure faggot and accept reality, and facts, such as that about half of their population is criminal and worthless shitty thieving raping assaulting murdering etc.

prob the same person that hates on pitbulls lmao, pitbulls raised by nigs and wigs.

you wouldn't say all dogs share the same traits, intelligence, behavior, but then proclaim all species of humans are the exact same, yep, apes, created all the same "in gods image".

lmao.

I bet you don't even accept or understand that even humans are not the same, what is the cromagnon dna genetics, the Caucasian, negroid, etc.

Good thread. If your posting the opposite reactions gtfo. It's the need to ignore truth like be educated. Yet think they know it all.

You're *

I clap for you, user

hmmm, so I guess you should go swim with alligators then?

by that logic?

probably a lower percentage of them would attack you than a black person.

its true, you can probably go swim around in a lake with a few in the vicinity quite a good many times without being attacked, or for a long time with specific ones.

so how about you go do the same in Chicago or other shitholes, just go chill with your hommies, wonder around for a few nights.

or you could just accept literal facts about crime, such as that blacks rape 10x more, assault 28x more and murder I forget what rate higher than whites, all while only being 13% of the population.

so if 50% of something is bad, not even that, horrible for our peoples, communities, doing evil things.

I should just be fine with it?

Damn white people, always fucking it up for the rest of us.

kek

1st grade: Mugged by 3 black girls while walking to school.
3rd grade: Bike stolen by black kid who jammed a knife in my side.
5th grade: Chased up and down the street by black kid trying to steal my Captain Hook hand. Also, took a couple off shots to the face by black classmate who was butting into an argument I was having with another kid in school.

9th grade: Took a beating by older black kid for accidentally splashing him while waiting for the bus home.
10th grade: Harassed by black classmate because I had same surname as a cop who gave him shit once.

As an adult: Black guy almost ran my foot over as I stepped off the curb to cross the street. I yelled at him, he gave me a dirty look, I walked around behind his car and kicked his tail light out, kek.

Two black tards on one bike followed me home, many blocks. I confronted them, they came back later and stole my bike anyway.

Only time I was ever stiffed in business was by 2 black chicks. One didn't show up for appointment, the other refused to pay me after I completed work.

Otherwise, too many instances to mention of unprovoked shitty attitude, side eye, and expectation that I should do something for them.

My parents weren't what you could call "racist" in the least, but do anons think I'm justified in preferring to be around whites & Asians???

Attached: black-thugs.jpg (432x324, 31K)

Nah, I've had plenty more shitty experiences with drunk hicks and douchey white college kids than I ever had with black people. Only had a few bad ones when I was a kid in middle school and I didn't really let that effect my viewpoints on all black people, even as a fucking child.
A lot of the best people I've met and could get along with were black, as well as some of the smartest people I've met in my life.

It really simply is a insecurity thing for you stormfags and it makes it funnier given that you're so oblivious to it. You're quite literally just scared of black people because you can't even except your own social inferiority.

Do the world a favor and shove a hose in your car window and turn that baby on, faggot.

fucking this. im from Sacramento originally, and riding the light rail was always fucking sketchy. id always ride it to go to the skatepark in the shitty part of thr city with my bicycle and remember always having to grip my bike for dear life cause fuckin niggers get on the train with their fucking phones blaring shitty rap music or fucking r&b or some shit and see someone with something worth taking and sit right across from them when the whole car is basically empty. had a few try to talk me into trading my bike for weed or pills and one even tried to snag it from me at a stop. luckily some white people stand up to people picking on and trying to rob litteral children, so i never got jacked. but actually now that i think about it i did see a white kid get knocked out and had his shoes litteraly stolen off his feet at said skatepark. didn't know that was actually a thing

ok so your denying facts, that's fine.

just because you had a lucky experience or perhaps the area's your in, doesn't change reality.

>some of the smartest people I've met in my life.

Attached: Header-KEK-Wit-75c659adee.jpg (1920x1075, 190K)

Biological race has negligible effect at most on behavior. Culture/beliefs are what contaminates people.

This is true - the amero-nigger cult is the worst. All gangster shit so its all crime - yea that makes a bad person cuz all they do is crime.

This. I've known many crazy hateful stupid addicted whites through my work. They make me just as uncomfortable as hateful stupid addicted blacks.

ive met some really cool black people thay act like you know, human beings. the way i see it theres a difference between niggers and black people. beaners and mexicans. white people and fuckin white trash. cant be racist if you hate everyone

A black woman got up at a football game at the local high school and just handed me her fat ass toddler and said "You watch him" then walked away. I dropped him down the bleachers.

That user more than likely lives in an area with a low negro population. Those anons rarely have to deal with the typical "situations." Try living in a city that's almost 1/2 negro.

Stole my wallet and stole my brothers phone. Harrassed me and white ppl on the train. One time a homeless nigger told me that he’d take my shoes from me and i just laughed at him.

Yes, I'm scared that some nigger will shoot me for 0 reason whatsoever. I think that's a reasonable fear.

"well I loved all the black people I met"

all 3 of them in my entire million dollar neiborhood and school :)

they use to watch dragonball with me and never stole anything of mine.

but......now your a weeb and don't go out into the real world to interact with real black people, not the pets of wealth and white society.

I work in LE and even if they're not the suspect/defendant they are always the literal worst to deal with. They never cooperate, always give you a shit ass attitude even when you're trying to help them out. fucking awful.

its simple, you just move out of shitty area's and even then you must stay vigilant and armed, even in your own home.

but, if played smart, the risk is atleast far lower and if it happens you can hopefully solve the problem :)

doesn't keep them from breaking into my truck in the drive way, or having to lock the bedroom door, cant have a nigger bash me while im sleepin, I atleast need to wake up to put holes into it before it rapes the kids.

idk man, I work with several black people and they’re great, really congenial, thoughtful, and like to work things out verbally (I like to talk through problems too)

Honestly, it’s generally whites that will put on a fake smile and then shit talk behind people's backs. I think whites are so divorced from feeling a real sense of community that all we can muster is surface level pleasantries, and get agitated when people see that as an opening for building a bond.

Same. 12 years in a city always ranked in top 10 most violent per capita.

I hate Token Niggers like the one's that only hang out with white people but still try to act black. So far all those dudes are just racist bitches. SHOUT OUT TO MY REAL Niggas who be segregated! And only hang out with me cause I have nigger lips and they think I'm a coons ass.

I've known blacks to be Presidents, doctors, lawyers, CEO's, etc.
I've known whites to be meth-fiends, live in trailers with old camaros on blocks, to be white trash on welfare, and no white I've met has ever had a job (except me, but I'm a champion of industry).

Ran my country in to the ground and made it more divided than it's ever been. Trump is a nigger right?

everythings fine, till it happens to you :)

how I love dumb people who think they are altruistic or moral, because, its beautiful when it backfires on them.

care to explain why 0-10 black women are raped by whites every year.

while 30,000 white women are raped by blacks every year.

or why you are 2800% more likely to be assaulted by a black than by a white.

etc
etc
etc

To be fair, most of the blacks I work with are black women and hold advanced degrees.

Whether or not you consider that “black” idk, it’s just my experience.

Smell bad.
Tell me what to think.
Dominate radio with shit nigger rap.

Attached: 20191011_083825.png (306x300, 85K)

>9th grade.
>about 6 sheboons sitting together in my math class.
>talking very loudly, every single day, for an hour and a half long class.
>they literally never shut the fuck up

>11th grade
>went to take a piss
>bigger standing in bathroom with about 8 sharp pencils in hand
>gives me evil nigger stank eye like hes gunna stab me

.gov stats say that whites molest and rape the vast majority of women and kids in America every year since the US govt started keeping statistics to that end.

Grew up in a small town with very few blacks. I always thought stereotypes against blacks were wrong.

Graduate high school and move to big city. Truck stolen by niggers in the first week. My first job a black co-worker, who only worked 12 hours a week, told me she was trying to get pregnant with her baby daddy so that she can have a third child, which means a boost in financial assistance.

For every good black person there are 99 niggers who are their own oppressors.
Graduated high school moved to a big city

ayo bro don't pull the trigger brosi-

when I was 5 a nigger threw a rock at my head and split my scalp, I bled an ass load. a group of niggers pushed me off my bike, held me in place and kicked my nuts, I was 5 then too. only white family in black apartments.

whites in the Midwest/south are utter filth. they should be deported.

Blacks in America are doing quite well considering they're still overcoming slavery and racism on a daily basis.

Continued.

If you observe niggers enough, you'll see their true nature. They arent human. They're animals. Selfish, violent, and stupid.

I dont hate them. I just see them for what they really are.

Avoid the groid.

>mostly white country
>more crimes committed by whites
>pikachuface.omg

look up "per capita" and go from there.

I consider you to be an idiot if you think that by using a select 1% of their spectrum to formulate your comprehension and use it to influence the understandings of others with.

The only ones who are successful are only because of a white man paying them, best case scenario for a nigger created business is making a rap label or FUBU.

Go to an area with blacks and you will be instantly pestered and begged for money at every turn. They simply aren't a good cog in a first world society.

And also, it's fun to call black women niggers while I fuck them lol

this person's kind should be shot, the round billed to the family

we spend a trillion per annum giving this white trash welfare, and what do they do? meth and steal cars, whilst promoting campaigns of racial hatred and going on shooting sprees.

white trash MUST be deported.

Attached: Trump.gif (220x217, 338K)

Go to your local bookings and look at the recent mugshots. At least 50% are black. And thats being generous.

infact, it kind of makes you an immoral piece of shit, since your not helping the blacks and possibly harming others, as well as blacks.

B8

Bad b8 but still b8

5 times almost robbed by nigs, they're really stupid

you said "blacks commit the most rape in America". now you're adding an addendum about 'per capita', and you're still nowhere close to the truth, methy. Whites by a ratio of 100:1 commit more molestation and rape than rapes per capita. .GOV STATS DON'T LIE

Shut up nigger, how does it feel to be subhuman and 3/5ths of a person you monkey ape

Made fun of me in a movie theater for eating beans.

Fuck NIGGERS,I'm from Baltimore. It's a nigger infested shithole

I think theres a large difference between rapes. I guess when your talking about domestic assault's and wealthy white women trying to get as much out of a divorce as possible hah.

compared to a nigger dragging a kid into a bush and then smashing its head with a rock.

blacks are also 13% of the population, maby you should consider math into your equation.

not in the Midwest/south. white trash has no money in the Midwest/south, because red states are the poorest states in America. Blacks get educations, and get out of middle America.

White trash linger in the Midwest/south and die there.

You sound like someone who isn't going very far in life.

Ooh yikes. Say sike right now my man

The person you are replying to hit the nail on the head. Most niggers are subhuman and simply seeing them for what they are benefits both the groid and the human

except no, i didn't say that, i was just reading when i saw your retarded response.

i also now know you have no idea how to look at statistics. why don't you go ahead and show your work to the class?

>they blame whites for something the jews did
You are just like a nigger who blames jews instead of whitey

A self-hating nigger. Such a stereotype.

The fact remains. White men molest hundreds of thousands more kids and women per year than blacks. Period.
You're trying to rationalize it, but it can't be done. The white male brain is pedophilic.

Attached: 1545970133757.gif (2000x2515, 1.47M)

Despite being only the 10%...

maby when a nigger murders a white after raping it, the police just write it up as a murder.

who knows.

I don't think most white rapists do the same.

Yeah but most blacks that are like that are the odd kinda lookin ones that have low T facial features

Attached: 2B96730C-A8C4-479C-85E4-877ACB6CA2B6.jpg (1600x1600, 149K)

"maby" you have the mind of a inbred retard, and should be gassed with your white trash incestual brethren.

Triggered the nigger

Stole my phone to get recognized by the kids he was trying to impress. I don't hate him for it, but my dad blamed me for someone else stealing my phone. It was ninth grade gym class

Nothing at all, just realizing the reality that niggers are truly inferior by nature, their genes don't give them the ability to invent, be successful, be civilized.

This isn't even quality bait. It's just cringe

Literally first day of him working. One of the managers decides to get pizza for everybody. Got busy so didn't have time to eat pizza so I decide I'll take a piece home after I get out. Black dude gets out before me. When I clock out, I go to the break room to get some . 1 box was empty and other one disappeared. Walking out to front when I see nigatoni waiting with one of the fucking pizza boxes. This nigga's stint at my job was complied of him always on his phone, not doing shit, and coming in high.

There is a huge problem of spearchuckers stealing cartons of cigarettes with fake credit cards here around Atlanta. They come up from Atlanta to the white neighborhoods, go to the nearest grocery store, then 2 of them ask for 3 cartons of Marlboro lights each. Oh and both of course their fake ID’s are from fucking Maryland or Vermont or some shit. And the card they pay with is blank like a gift card and runs credit. Of course is doesn’t work in the first try, so they whip out a second, and a third, till one of them works and they just scammed your ass out of 6 cartons of cigarettes to sell to other niggers up north.

Finally I had enough, I tell them your shit’s fake fuck off. They pull the race card call me cracker ass racist sum bitch come fight me nigga i’ll kill u. Had to call the cops on one monkey. Happens once a week.

Middle school gym locker room.
Throwing piss soaked toilet paper at me because apparently this is funny.
Punching me in the face when I told him to stop.
Both get suspended because muh zero tolerance policy.
Niggers are the worst.

Deliver pizza in Pittsburgh for many years.
Niggers almost never tip.
Only ever been robbed by niggers.
Trashiest neighborhoods are always full of niggers.

Fast forward to my life today.
Security guy at a parking facility.
Majority of the homeless people I kick out are niggers.
Even the ones that aren't homeless are still dicks, dumping garbage all over the place.

There is something seriously wrong with niggers. I don't know what it is, but they just have an exceptionally difficult time behaving in a civilized manner.

From the area I am from they do and fit every stereotype. It's not hating them because they are black it's because they act like niggers.

Why couldn’t have he picked the right race?

Attached: 18B4F9F9-1A57-40DD-B020-CCBD27F343BC.jpg (700x467, 57K)

Yep I know what you mean
>fellow supermarket manager

Security guard because you didn't have what it takes to be a cop?