Watching John with the machine, it was suddenly so clear. The terminator, would never stop. It would never leave him...

>Watching John with the machine, it was suddenly so clear. The terminator, would never stop. It would never leave him, and it would never hurt him, never shout at him, or get drunk and hit him, or say it was too busy to spend time with him. It would always be there. And it would die, to protect him. Of all the would-be fathers who came and went over the years, this thing, this machine, was the only one who measured up. In an insane world, it was the sanest choice.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KR--TNuh15U
youtube.com/watch?v=7aw8Ky4AChA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>It would never leave him, and it would never hurt him, never shout at him, or get drunk and hit him, or say it was too busy to spend time with him. It would always be there. And it would die, to protect him. Of all the would-be fathers who came and went over the years, this thing, this machine, was the only one who measured up.

Was she dating blacks?

Mexicans

what were they thinking

Lol this is actually true probably desu senpai

>waawww I cant find a nice guy to raise my kid so imma be a weird paramilitary cunt lol

>She said: ''I'm gonna sound like an idiot, but when you're watching an action movie and you're like, 'Oh cool, special effects.'

>''Then you're doing it and you're like, 'Oh. I actually run. I actually fire the guns and I run, brilliant, OK, I should probably get better at running.' I did a fair few of the stunts.''

No, she was dating men.

Woah

>Oh. I actually run.

Don't take credit for your stunt double's work, cunt.

Is this from the last Terminator movie? It looks sooooo corny

Marketing stills. The marketing for that movie was one of the worst in recent memory. They had to take this down because there was so much of a backlash:

youtube.com/watch?v=KR--TNuh15U

Why didn't skynet just make a terminator with the purpose of fucking Sara?

Didn't you see the first Terminator? That was the T-800's objective.

What the fuck were they thinking?

She does kinda look like an amorphous blob of molten steel.

Kids like GoT, let's hire the actress from GoT and they'll see the movie.

The sad thing is that it somewhat worked. The movie made a sizeable profit in China.

More like
>my kid's father died protecting me from a murderbot from the future because my kid is supposed to lead an army against the murderbots in the future.

Holy fuck, is this real ?

Yeah.

Was he even in it?

robot chicken got you

youtube.com/watch?v=7aw8Ky4AChA