Star Trek

>There are people here who would unironically choose Janeway over Ransom

>choosing the guest star captain over the main cast character

literally who is this?

another captain who was stranded in the delta quadrent, but was much more morally fucked than Janeway, so he started killing ayylmaos for fuel

A captain of a small scientific starship Equinox who also was sent do delta quadrant. With little to no defense capabilities he managed to survive for 6 years. Started killing off some retarded aliens for fuel because his ship was badly damaged, his crew was starving and dying and whatnot. Janeway killed him because "muh only I get to do something bad". Not that he didn't get a magic ship that would always be in fantastic condition at the beginning of any given episode.

>DS9gag people showing their ignorance about Star Trek yet again

Unnecessary rudeness, cadet. 5 demerits.

>Voyager
>even being in the same league as DS9

Come on, it's not even in the same ballpark.

Stop hating Enterprise

When you stop shitposting about it

Damn T'pol looks like *THAT*?

Equinox, the episode wherein Voyager encountered its premise.

I think Janeway *could* have been a great character, but there was so much infighting about what she should be among the producers that she just kind of became a mess. It didn't help that Berman didn't want the cast to emote, for some cockamamie reason.

eww what's wrong with her veins and belly button

I just finished season 5 of TNG.

Overall is a great season, fucking ensing Ro is a top qt that brought a lot of energy into the series, I liked how they really fuck with Picard's mind this season meeting that hot metamorph, having to have feelings for the Borg and then having a pedestrian life just so a race can remain as a memory I didn't like that Wesley at the academy episode just feel like filler just as the one with the aliens with no sex, two of the worst episodes of the series so far.
Guingan continues been the worst character of the show

>Stardate 4034.41
>Not having worms in your veins and a sarlaac for a belly button

Superior Vulcan genetics earthboy

Who /Jellico/ here?

>those shitty drawnings

He's a Starfleet officer, not an artist

That's authentic Bajoran high art

>He only got the Chief Engineer's job anyway because of the affirmative action initiative for the confederate states

>Commander Riker...
>SUPREME COMMANDER

>The Borg make a note not to fuck with the Alpha Quadrant for another 150 years
My sides have achieved warp speed

its actually some of the most praised artwork from cardassia prime you shitlord