Daily reminder: If you vote for Trump you deserve to have the holy living fuck beat out of you

Daily reminder: If you vote for Trump you deserve to have the holy living fuck beat out of you.

Attached: 000-001.jpg (275x183, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2lyW6gUBgX8
youtube.com/watch?v=zpd8GSeDAXw
youtube.com/watch?v=o3f521sUTaE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bumping for Main Page. Fuck you Trumptards.
Fuck you.

Attached: 000-002.jpg (277x182, 6K)

He's a lying POS MoFO !!

Yet he is the best president America has had in a while, says a lot doesn't it. Btw I'm not American. What are you SJWs doing on this site anyways?

You still deserve to have the holy living shit beaten out of you no matter what dumbass country you come from.

Attached: IMG_1857.jpg (645x363, 33K)

Yeah I suppose Obama the drone president who killed more than Bush in the Middle-East and got a peace prize for it, who also spent tons of money for nothing and focused mostly on security against whistleblowers. Or maybe you wanted rapist Bill Clinton and his crazy Hillary who gets support from Saudi Arabia and wants war on Russia. Perhaps Bush who did 9/11 and started the fuckery in the middle-east was better huh? Or Ronald Reagan, Lyndon Johnson or Ruchard Nixon who all supported the Vietnam war and the war on drugs, who made marijuana illegal mainly to arrest whatever group they wanted. Didn't like the Black Panthers, the hippies, well they smoke weed, arrest them. Country of the free right? My ass

>Daily reminder: If you vote for Trump you deserve to have the holy living fuck beat out of you.

When you're still so distraught over Shillary losing that four years later you're still crying like a middleschooler with daddy issues

"If u vOtE fOR TrUmp uR gOnNA GEt bEaT UP >:(" Lul fight me pussi boi i bet u cry like a bitch irl too

Attached: 2018_00089.jpg (541x541, 50K)

Fucking based

Sounds about right at this point.

kek, they're larping as the losing side

true, but if you voted for bernie or hilldawg you should be drowned ISIS style

is Jarrod kushner the Antichrist?

Attached: 70136863.jpg (770x736, 99K)

So kid, go to bed Antifa.

Attached: 1562904690666.jpg (960x569, 157K)

Thank you, I try to stick more to facts and logic rather than raw emotions

Yall give me hope for our future

Daily reminder: If you vote for Hillary you deserve to have the holy living fuck beat out of you.

Fixed this for you OP. Again.

Attached: HillaryClinton_c0-37-5184-3059_s885x516.jpg.jpg (750x437, 41K)

I meant your air soft nazi squad there.

Keep hope up friend, we are all in this together after all. The future needs clear-thinking and not clouded judgement like this When you start calling the other side nazis, you've lost the debate mate

Is she running again?

If you vote at all you're a dumb fuck. Your vote doesn't count.

Why the fuck are you faggots wasting all your time fucking this website up? No one is being converted to your retarded ways who isnt already a fucking retard like you. Do you seriously have noting better to do with your worthless life?

youtube.com/watch?v=2lyW6gUBgX8

mfw op doesn't even know what Trump did for the entire planet on Friday.

mfw op is literal retard

Attached: c2f.jpg.png (667x670, 430K)

I too agree with us leftists fully embracing the violence of our fascist ways. The sooner we can remove the Bill of Rights the better! Why have "Rights" when people can use them to counter my feelings and opinions?

Yes, fuel my emotional masochism.

Shhhhh, Orange Man bad is our party line. Any evidence of Trump moderating or actually doing anything good must be willfully ignored to the point of absolute ignorance!

90% sure that this is a troll, but I'll bite anyway.

I'm voting for trump in 2020, and anybody who doesn't like it can eat the corn out of my shit.

Yeah, there's no denying that, at this point, this is 100% accurate.

The only people who still bring up Hillary are you retards because you have no valid arguments and you're too fucking stupid to know it.

Trumpanzees are so fucking pathetic. You people belong in zoos.

Attached: hillary card.jpg (720x421, 90K)

Trump needs a few cases of that. He's the biggest whiniest snowflake of them all.

Nice try, Russian propaganda bot.

Don't forget to receive your nightly state-sponsored NPC firmware updates.

LOL you really are monkeys aren't you? trying to obfuscate the existence of Russian web brigades and their operatives by claiming anti-Trump posters are russian bots.

Joseph Goebbels would be so proud of you subhumans.

daily reminder that morons who think it's "holy living fuck" and not "ever living fuck" definitely got the ever living fuck beat out of them as a child and definitely have brain damage, which explains a lot.

If trolls were native Americans you would be Chief Tries Too Hard.

Attached: 3bmwl1.png (577x433, 335K)

Your clunky setup was amateurish at best and your English conjugation could use a little work.

Screenshot this.

You nevertrumpers will brag to your grandchildren that you were there when this great nation was given back to us. You will claim you followed him since he came down the escalator.

You will lie through your teeth about, but inside, you will always know the truth.

You were on the wrong side of history.

Attached: FB_IMG_1563414889574.jpg (720x888, 53K)

Trump: dead or incarcerated by February 2021. Screenshot THIS. It actually has a good chance of actually happening.

Fuck yourself, you'll get more pussy that way.

name one thing trump effected you directly in your personal life

Left, right its all the same shit. Is America even worth saving at this point?

I paid more in taxes last year than I ever did under Obama, as did my mother.

He offends me on a deep intellectual level in how fucking STUPID he is. Every time he opens his fat ugly mouth it's nothing but lies, misnomers, oxymoronic claims and the ramblings of a man who talks like a third grader with a head injury. His tweets are just as retarded and just as riddled with inaccuracies and spelling and grammar failures to boot.

But less selfishly, I can't fucking STAND what he did to the Kurds. I work very closely with people who that directly affects and the morale of the Soldiers has been hit pretty hard. There are innocent people who are staunch allies of America who are being slaughtered like animals right now and it frustrates me and saddens me to no end that I can't do anything to stop it. And for what? Trump's goddamned worthless personal property interests and bribes? FUCK THAT SUBHUMAN ORANGE CRIMINAL PIECE OF SHIT. He'd better end up in prison for all of this shit. I won't accept anything less.

What did he do? Haven't heard anything

why did you use a picture of Bob Barker for a trump meme?

nothing, as usual

> trumptard attempting to make anti-trump look bad
sorry jew. I see you

Attached: trumpwall.jpg (937x528, 189K)

youtube.com/watch?v=zpd8GSeDAXw

Attached: 1570747888323.jpg (570x587, 43K)

Kill yourself.

5 more years user. Then we get Don Jr.

Attached: staymadnigger.jpg (491x489, 49K)

DRUMPF IS DUN!

Attached: 1550514242299.jpg (726x482, 47K)

He is. You're just too retarded to see it yet.

Imagine being a communist like OP LMFAO. Anyone who calls for violence because they dont like the current puppet deserves to get the shit beaten out of them. Almost every President we've had since the late 50's has been crooked and youre a retard for thinking that trend started with Trump.

nigger

Attached: 1551161872200.png (528x485, 386K)

Bring it Virgin, us Chads ain't scared of u.. u hide behind a computer screen so u feel like all talk but never do the walk smh

Pot, meet Kettle, you hilariously ironic incel faggot.

Attached: A9DA34E2-ADFD-4015-AD7A-56BA6415E167.jpg (664x658, 96K)

You know how they say, "It's not the crime, it's the coverup?" Well Trump is obstructing justice in the same way as previous presidents who were impeached. Because the House has the sole power of impeachment, and the House gets to conduct itself however it wants.

If you support Trump, you're pissing on the rule of law. You're destroying fundamental checks and balances that separate a President from a King. If you still support Trump when he blatantly commits crimes, you're a traitor.

Would you rather have support Hillary who have killed people in Benghazi and tell people to speak out about rape unless it against her husband Bill Clintion.

If they voted for him there on painkillers let's give him a reason for the pain

>Daily reminder that if you choose to vote for someone i don't like i'm going to throw a hissyfit online.

Aren't we mature.

>your choice of political candidate requires violent retribution because i dont like orange men
This is why she lost, dude.

Blah blah fucking blah

youtube.com/watch?v=o3f521sUTaE

Look I like my love lowbrow humor as much as the next user am I I'm also part of the generation of hit with a brick but that's not a brick that's a prick

Orange man? BAD? It's less likely than you think.

grats?

What did he mean by this?

You just fucking try faggot. See how far you can get.

Like I'm not saying the man's inhuman or anything but he's got issues that he has not serviced or attempted like I like I've learned Mo Money Mo Problems

Come and try it, sport.

I bet you've never once sat through a trump speech because you're a pathetic excuse for a human. Keep watching Clinton news network dumb ghetto nigger

>Daily reminder: If you vote for Trump you deserve to have the holy living fuck beat out of you.

It at least wouldn't be wrong. Republicans aren't really people any more anyway. It's fucking scary.

Orange man is the enemy of this nation and needs to be dealt with as such.

Your shit tier dismissive meme won't change that in the slightest way.

Alright, kiddo. "Orange man bad." I hear ya.

smh libtards are so delusional

Well man has Intelligence it's unfortunately he uses that to infuriates the populist for his own issues I do not think it's compensating he just gets a little touch of the German term for enjoying people's pain. Which is okay an acceptable but in small doses he's on a very large dose

>Republicans aren't really people
But we're the fascists, rights?

Orange man bad? Orange man bad.

Just how small a dose of orange man is tolerable for you?

What's the matter you can't handle an opinion what are you doing on this board starts hearing German marching music

Well it depends I mean I'm not fighting over it but I'm using my "words like a sane and rational human being"

God I wish Trump would pee on me. Maybe he might change my diaper too!

Keep it coming. It only makes you look like a desperate retard.

Sooo...he was behind all that...

Attached: 4491570616207657.jpg (1482x1155, 148K)

He is not God for which he is raining His blessings down upon us joke one how clever that maybe

I’d love to see you try you pathetic fucking pussy

I wouldn't really call "orange man bad" sane or rational, dude.

>this guy beating up anyone
How fucking hilarious

Attached: 36B1024F-9A7B-41FB-87CB-9EB28A92045C.jpg (598x400, 56K)

Orange man bad.

Sure kid.

Don't you sure kid me I've seen stupid the sure kid is stupid after all why do you think I'm so messed up is sick bastard

Okay kid. Sure. Uh huh.

Same thing with okay you dick

Stay mad.

Trump is giving us the spaceforce. america is the Worlds Bodyguard.

Attached: 11234567890.jpg (212x314, 15K)

Sure you would, you mama's basement Incel.

Anger is attractive apparently

> But we're the fascists, rights?

Yes, you literally are. You're a collection of ethno-nationalists who support a treasonous strong man. It's like you're just sheep to the slaughter, and you don't really even care. You lack the ability to synthesize information in a way that tracks your own interests, our civilization's interests, and reality. That's why Republicans are barely people.