General drug thread. What kind of self medicating is Sup Forums engaging in tonight?

General drug thread. What kind of self medicating is Sup Forums engaging in tonight?
I’m about to roll up this sweet smelling Acapulco Gold
Also little story
>at gas station to get ‘gars
> vanilla couple in front
> the 20yo dude trying to be as stern as possible asks the 50yo cashier >“what cigar flavor do you recommend?”
>cashier laughs
>walks over and grabs grape
>tells em “you’ll figure it out”

>wholesome

Attached: 8B77566D-917C-4D5D-9745-0BD526C7F2A1.jpg (640x480, 120K)

I'm taking this tonight

Attached: IMG_20191013_061104.jpg (2139x1355, 105K)

Just lit the shit and It just reminds me of a time when I would light it and immediately start coughing. Simpler times

Pray tell what’s in tha bag

Kratom equivalent to two doses of aspirin. YEET

Tramadol, Kratom, and some Alcohol

ITT underage b&

I dont care man, its the fucking internet not terribly hard to see some naked women

Anyone got experience with LSD?
Green text?

Inb4 wacky made up stories

>Take one tab
>Enter kingdom of God
>Euphoria crazy good visuals
>Best experience I've ever had

>Kratom
What would you recommend to a drug newbie about this particular drug?

Six Stone IPAs, some small bowls of some Diesel strain from Herbal Cure in Denver that is no shit, and a xanax. Another bowl and then and ambien and peace out until tomorrow you faggots

>take like 400ug
>pretty good time
>realize I was handling some tabs with sweaty hand
>ruhroh.exe
>every song I hear are about lsd overdoes
>learn to not fight it and let it take me

kratom is like caffiene and weak opiates. i smoked it like weed, with nothing else, for months. it will definitely put you in a zone. you might even stay up for days on it. it's nothing like weed. it is not an anti-inflammatory like weed. whoever suggested it might be is stupid. they might have tried an extract and they got off on the opioids. it's a relative of coffee with opioids.

If you want something like an opioid or relaxer get a RED and do about 2-3grams to start. If you overdo it On the dose you’ll get nauseous and puke. Its pretty mild, don’t expect anything too wild. I usually do 5grams mixed with water and then drink a beer to wash it down. I find this makes it hit a little better.

What's weed like with xanax?

Greens and Golds hit like caffeine
Reds hit like opioids
Whites are a mix of the above I believe
You’re spot on

.3 molly bout to take a walk

red vein is not "chill" kratom. it's actually the more exciting one. i used to get my shit from alienthings.com which is gone now. it was all legal highs. $7/ounce for regular, which were flakes that tasted like the smell of leather, and $9/ounce for red vein, which made me ansty until i got drunk and stopped buying it. whatever you're getting now is tweaked. my shit was truly flakes of leaves with lots of stems, not powder.

fuckin bitch hasnt been around i literally have my connection asking me if i can find some

Weird, I guess brain chemistry is different for everyone. Reds hit me exactly like low doses of opioids hit me. Also I’ve never seen kratom not in a pure powder I buy from MitraGaia, cheap and very good quality

I really appreciate the information, and although I have read these responses thoroughly, I am also drunk off my ass currently, so is there any way you can rephrase these in a more kindergarten-esque comprehension level?

For context, I have only smoked several times. I have extensive knowledge in drinking, however.

Feel free to not reply if you don't feel like dealing with a curious alcoholic, though. Lol.

smoking resin like a complete idiot but its something to help me talk to anime girls

Kratom effects vary depending on the batch.

The color gives some indication to the type of effect but not much because a red from 1 vendor has totally diff effects to a red from another.

IME whites are speedy, reds are opiate like and greens somewhere in the middle BUT it really varies a lot depending on the batch // vendor.

I used to sell kratom and take it daily for sereval years.

How do you even smoke resin?

No worries. I think me and the other dude have had very different experiences with Kratom so I can only speak to my own.
I really dig Red kratoms, they’re mellow and will feel like a pain killer.
I buy my stuff in powder form from MitraGaia best prices and selection I’ve seen. I Weigh out about 5grams for myself and mix it with a small amount of water. The powder is fairly hydrophobic however so it takes a bit of stiring to get it mixed.
Some people mix it with honey, or orange juice either works. Its extremely earthy tasting.
I would say to start mix 2-3 grams with water and see how you feel. Up the dose from there if you didn’t get nausea or anything.
Anything else you wana know lmk

Interesting. Definitely insightful.

Sorry for the stupid question, but what even IS kratom?

clean it out of the stem of your bong, let it dry on paper towel and mix it with a bit of tobacco so it burns easier
tastes like shit and looks fucking gross, dont do it

shit bro been there post ur waifu
>inb4 not drug related
but isnt it?

Lol, gotcha. Duly noted.

Can’t be assed greentexting, but there are two ways to do lsd. Either stay at home and watch music videos all night, or go somewhere remote like a deserted beach or innawoods. With two or three other trippers. It’s not a party drug. Weed helps when you’re coming down.

Its a leaf from the Mitragyna speciosa, an evergreen tree that grows in southeast asia. They harvest the leaf and make tea or more commonly in the west its ground into powder. Its illegal in SE asia but still isn’t illegal stateside, but this status was contested a year or so ago.

Attached: 6CA86D27-DBEA-460C-9A8F-AF2477825B02.jpg (1280x960, 268K)

I gotta admit, the honey mixture definitely sounds tempting.

Revealing my newbie-side again, what feeling does kratom evoke? I guess I've only experienced alcohol and weed, for context. I realize different colors can result in different highs, so I guess I'm looking for the kind I'd like the most.

Where can I get quaaludes FUCK

>be 16
>tripping for the first time with friend
>spend like 3 hours walking around trying to find this asshole who's supposed to sell us the tabs
>finally find him spinning poi in a gas station parking lot like a fucking idiot
>take the dose otw back to his friends place
>"Hey let's try that slender game out"
>play slender while coming up
>"Hey ever heard of marble hornets?"
>end up watching the entire marble hornets discography (they were on about episode 70 at the time)

Tabs weren't that good, hardly tripped but it was still fun and creepy watching that shit on acid.

>I don't wanna do this but we gotta dump the quaaludes

bump

Hmmm, its hard to describe what a drug feels like to be honest haha. Uhhh I’ll explain reds as those are my favorite and kratom of choice. Its a very relaxed feeling, think about stretching every muscle in your body and that all over. Theres also a warmth that comes with it, a pretty nice body warmth. Then the head feeling is interesting, right behind your eyes and in the back of your neck is a nice tingle or relaxed feeling. Like think of it as an opposite headache. Thats The best I can approximate the feeling to

fuck i miss tramadol. used to pop 7 of thos fuckers and be good all fuckin day. tramadol is cool because your body feels great, but you still have the energy to do shit and i was usually motivated to do shit. over did it obe night trying to check out early and took 17 tramadol and washed it down with a liter of whiskey and actually woke up. i felt worse than i ever have in my life. at that point i knew i wasnt going to die, but was so fucking hot i crawled into my bathtub and turned on the cold water amd passed out there for 2 hours with the shower running fully clothed. shit was nuts

Weed and sangria, bed time soon

only beer because I'm without a connection at my family's like a bitch

Very interesting to conceptualize. Thanks for the information, for sure.

Saved my life. No longer want to kill myself. Still not particularly happy but I'm working towards getting there. Made me realize I have reasons to get up every day. Good shit. Not to be trifled with though. Have a friend going through a rough time right now because he fried his brain taking too much every day.

God damn, 17? At what point did you realize that it was too much?

>i smoked it like weed
So you're fucking retarded is what you're saying?

Had my appendix removed yesterday and I have 8 x 5mg oxy’s. How many should I snarf? The whole lot?

Attached: A27B38CC-E7D7-4C20-9473-C6EFF667BBCE.jpg (480x480, 102K)

oh no. no he knew

Could you explain the line between "saved my life, no longer want to kill myself" and "fry your brain?" How did you utilize the drug as opposed to your friend?

So i've got some zapain (500mg paracetamol and 30mg codiene). I've taken them in the past but i've read you aren't meant to drink alcohol at the same time as taking codiene. I've only drank one beer but will that have any kind of effect?

god i wish that dog were me

The alcohol will amplify the effects of the codiene. This only becomes an issue with high doses are involved as it can amplify the suppression of breathing. But in low doses its fine you’ll just feel it more. But be very careful

looks like reggie as ditch bank weed

You'll be fine. Codeine isnt that strong. Plus one beer is barley anything either

Calvin Kleins tonight baby

LSD makes you disociate. You lose the concept of time and you think on a much higher level than just of ones self. You can "ego death" on it too. Which is when your mind breaks away from the person you think you are and you forget yourself whilst your on it. Which can be good given that it allows you to assess problems in a different way. Without ego and without previous tenancies or inclinations. You can process ideas and have thoughts that you never thought you would before. Which can really have a big positive change in your life. However it can also shatter the person you think you are. Or show you all the negative things you've done. Also dissociating too often can make you disconnected from the real world. It can make you distant and apathetic. Or straight up make you weird. Its like seeing the whole universe at once and it puts everything into perspective, but if you see that too much you lose perspective of who you actually are in your day to day life.

i too have been taking kratom daily for years. really helped me got off harder shit and now i really use it for work purposes. i definitely prefer my greens for work because my body feels good and im still motivated. tolerance breaks are tough but so worth it. like probably once a month i will go 3 to 5 days without and then it gets its magic back. kratom has litteraly saved my life

I see acid as something you take sparingly with long leriods in between. The human brain works on a principle known as criticality. Basically your brain operates on a mid point between absolute chaos and total order and LSD pushes it closer to the chaotic side. This allows your brain to communicate with itself in ways it normally would not, i.e. areas of the brain forming connections that would not occur naturally in order to facilitate more creative problem solving. This is why they use it in PTSD research because it forces the brain out of that loop. It helped me take a step back and examine my life from a different perspective and showed me that shit isn't nearly as bad as I sometimes think. The problem is that it can be an incredibly powerful experience and too much will absolutely fuck you up. My friend spent weeks at a time taking much higher doses than he should have and it totally destroyed him. He turned into a paranoid, delusional, asshat and drove everyone away because he's trapped in his own idealistic view of things. I have a co-worker who is wrapped up in conspiracies about lizard people and other psychotic notions because she did much the same as my friend.

Ipso facto, LSD can be a powerful introspective tool to examine your life, especially when ego death is involved, but much like most things in life, moderation is key. It is not a party drug and while it can be a very social experience when done in the proper setting, a trip can turn bad for any number of reasons and take you on a ride through hell. Pretty much any psychoactive drug can really fuck up your brain when used improperly.

This is definitely the proper way to view psychedelics in general. Very powerful tools for self examination/ meditation/ growth. Absolutely not party drugs
Imo

A bunch of adderall

Hash pipe. It's pretty low rent but slightly better than nothing. Used to strain bong water, too.

The same way you smoke weed. I go too far though. I have a whole system of saving small amounts of ash with bits of weed in it until I run out of weed, scrape resin then layer it in with the ash so it won't melt back into the pipe and then smoke it, but I'm crazy so...

I appreciate the unique take on LSD. Never seen such a view on the drug before.

One thing is a constant worry for me, however: I've heard of the lasting effects of LSD, such as 30 years down the road, you crack your back in a certain way, and you instantly have another high. Is this true? What are the real dangers of this long-term effect? I would rather be done with my drugs when I decide I'm done, so a fear of suddenly experiencing a high is not something I would look forward towards.

the way me and the homies would do it back in the day when i still smoked weed, was we would all get our most resinated pipes scrape them and get those sweet goopy balls of resin, put it all together on one glass or plastic plate. then we would introduce the 90% isp alcohol. just a few drops then shake it around in your pipes real good, obviously covering all the holes then pour it onto a GLASS plate with all that wet sludge. then you light it on fire and let it burn for about 20 seconds. theres not that much alcohol on there so it would usually extinguish itself. you just want to burn away all that alcohol. then i would take a small bit of goopy resin put it in almost like a screen, then the dry shit, then roll a small ball of goop in dry resin to help it catch better. ive gotten high as fuuuuuuuck off resin when i was a kid

That's only really prevalent in people who spent years experimenting with psychedelics. I found it changed how weed hit forever but that's more of a personal biology thing. I have a weird metabolism so drugs hit me odd to begin with. Acid kicks in for me in around 25 minutes, peaks in 30 - 40 minutes, then slowly tapers fown for about 9 to 10 hours.

When done properly acid has no long term effects other than psychological changes associated with emotional realizations. It made me a different person, I think, for the better.

The key is to watch how much you take. I took half a tab the first time I did it and I'm glad I did because a full one would have been too much. Body weight, metabolism, etc. can affect how it hits you so it's more of a personal experiment to find the right groove.

very good post, thank you

Even used "properly", can be very scary. Not for everyone. If you're anxiety prone and can't handle having your perception s fucked with, makes for a long night. Coming onto it is way fun.

That’s a widely believed myth. You won’t have “flashbacks”. In terms of longterm effects so long as you don’t abuse it, by using it all of the time at high dose there aren’t really any. Using it every now and again wont generate long term effects
psych drugs can be very powerful if you do them in the right setting and give them the respect they deserve. You can bread more empathy and understanding about yourself and the world around you. Definitely recommend.

LSD gets stored in your fat as well so if you lose weight later, by ketosis where your body consumes fat for energy, you get whats called a "flashback" and you'll have a brief (depending on how much is stored) acid trip.

The first time i took acid i took a full tab and it was too much. The second time i took half (50ug) and i got some nice visuals but not much else. Then I took a full tab with mdma which was wild but after a while i had this overwhelming need to sleep a good way into the trip but couldn't because my senses where being overwhelmed. Then i found that 3 quarters of a tab was the sweet spot. Obviously its not consistent because you can't gauge where the liquid was put on the tab but around 75ug with some mdma and I'm good. I'm 5ft 7 and just under 13 stone.

Chris is a douchebag

Yeah it's definitely not for everyone. I've seen people freak the fucm out over nothing. First time I did it we had to turn off Toy Story because the fucking baby head robot scared the absolute piss out of me.

To add to what I've posted, there's a strong degree of preparation required. It's not recommended that you do it directly after major life events, stressful occurrences, things that have upset you, etc. unless you know you can handle potentially life altering realizations. Ego death is another beast entirely. If unprepared to experience it, it can be utterly terrifying. I found it beautiful but I had done an unrealistic amount of research beforehand and was aiming for it to begin with. Another issue is you really don't know what you're getting these days. Most of what I've gotten has been random doses the dealer didn't know the amount for so it was kind of like rolling the dice. You really have to be prepared to just go with the flow and let it take you where it will. The minute you try to fight it, you're screwed. Always helps to have a benzo on hand such as Xanax to help calm the trip. Weed will potentiate the high and really ramp things up. I'm a heavy smoker so I know how to handle myself and I'd previously robo tripped so hard I woke up in rehab with no memory of getting there so I'd had experience to some degree.

Research is key when dealing with psychedelics.

That's a myth. LSD is an incredibly sensitive chemical. It is not far soluble like weed and in most cases will leave your body within about two or three days unless you've taken a huge amount.

Who the fuck is Chris. Granted I know many people named Chris but it's a wildly common name.

For go with the flow I’ve heard it put

LSD is a river and you’re floating it, fighting the current will just tire you out and make you drown

I've heard that and that it's like a train. Once your on you cannot get off so you may as well sit the fuck down and go where it takes you.

Haha perfectly put as well

About to take 3 bars of Xanax after getting off shift

You bought the ticket. Now you take the ride.

Attached: 31B782C5-D5DD-43A8-8313-DE47D6394FFB.jpg (1024x887, 47K)

Yeah I mean really you shouldn't put anything in your body unless your prepared for the effects/consequences. And as far as robo tripping, you shouldn't do it in any context. Never a fun a time. Actually it's the exact opposite of a fun time. Whereas LSD can be a beautiful, mind opening experience, robo tripping is like pouring scorching hot asphalt into your brain while demons river dance on your balls.

I would also say ease your way into psych’s I’d start with a low dose of shrooms and work up from there. It helps because shrooms are a more mellow experience, and you get a sense of what tripping is like. In a shitty metaphor Shrooms are like a Miata, fun and you can learn alot in them. LSD is a full blown track car, more fun but if you’re not experienced it can go wrong fast

ytho. Xanax is gross. You can't remember anything. Its like you're choosing to fry your brain. That's the one thing you've got man.

That’s not a very fair assessment of robo tripping. Suffice a majority of people don’t like it, I do really enjoy it. I can see though why people would hate it.

You'd have no thumbs to light the lighter with

:(

I might just be biased since I took way too many Benadryl and tripped hard in a bad way for like 2 days in a hospital. Woke up in court ordered rehab with no idea how I got there. Apparently I was escorted by police and thought the driver was a German Shepherd. Supposedly I screamed "DOGS CAN'T DRIVE" and tried to kick the door open.

I currently just ended my tolerance break of 4 days of kratom usage tonight, i was abusing the fuck out of it like a retard. taking upwards of 2 ounces a day chasing something that wasn't going to occur. Yeah i would achieve a Nod if i took 42 grams at once before bed but thats a fuckload of capsules and a shit ton of money to be spending. I took 14 grams with orange juice tonight after my break, feeling a bit fuzzy..might take a bong rip and relax. kratom is GREAT but like anything can be abused if you're an idiot like I was. I didn't have any withdrawal symptoms in the past few days either, like i read i would.. mainly mental shit.

Well that’d definitely sour you on the experience. But Benadryl is diphenhydramine and RoboTripping refers to DXM (dextromethorphan) where the DXM metabolizes into DXO which acts as the chief dissociative making you trip

Has anyone had a different view of weed after a Psilocybin experience? I only ate a half gram the last time I had them because one of my buddies through me a cap, and I ate it on on a whim, my friends and I along with my girlfriend went on a trip to the city and i ate it prior to leaving.. i live about 45 minutes from downtown and my trip didnt begin until the ride home, more powerful than expected and I even took 1mg Alprazolam prior... but after that day Marijuana makes me paranoid and whenever i smoke and start to feel "High" It's always like I wish i felt "Normal" instant regret, unless im drunk or on a decent amount of xanax to where my mind doesn't race 200mph.

from 12 years old I've smoked weed. from about 15 everyday, im 23 now. And I was a heavy smoker facing blunts was a morning routine. now it's rare if i smoke since that instance. December 11th 2018

have you even tried xanax? its beautiful.

yes. i tried it once and it left my brain fried. Couldn't remember a thing, could barley talk properly and i kept asking the same questions after it wore off like i couldn't remember just a couple of minutes ago. Plus my friends used xanex regularly and it really fucked them up. Their brain just couldn't function.

I just felt dizzy and had visuals that made shapes looked like a handdrawn, shaky anime with low fps.

how much did you take my man? I love a sprinkling of xanax every so often. tho agree i wouldn't take it on the regular.

I took half a bar. Granted i don't know how strong the bars were.

horses for courses my man. half a bar helps me switch off from life a bit. But maybe just a once a month thing, even if that.

Kratom, Red variety.

ate about 30 datura seeds

Attached: datura seeds.jpg (800x600, 105K)

Strap in user because for me that shit was wild.