Were you or anyone you know molested as a child? Was it a relative? How should they be punished?

Were you or anyone you know molested as a child? Was it a relative? How should they be punished?

Attached: 17B04B50-728F-4F83-BD27-87353BC13EDA.jpg (640x480, 36K)

I guess technically I was, my female cousin had sex with me when I was underage

Tell us more

user, I think those that were abused as children don't need to be punished. They've suffered enough. You heartless bastard!

Some girls I've known were molested. I don't want to punish them, though. I suppose if you thought they enjoyed it too much a firm spanking would cover it.

My cousin used to babysit me when I was younger from when I was 10 till I was 15 .
It started off normal but eventually moved over to a sexual relationship when I was around 11. The technically part was that I was underage but I never felt bad about and actually enjoyed it. Probably why I have a huge incest fetish now.

I was once molested by a child

Female friend was molested from age 7 to about 9 by a next door neighbor and friends of his. They gave her the time and attention she didn't get from her parents and used that to manipulate her.

When she finally got therapy about it part of it was telling people she knew, which is how I found out.

> Yeah me, I was 4-5
> It was my aunt
> I'm just happy to have her out of my life. Good feeling knowing I'll never see her again.

All orifices? So she'd sneak over, meet a new guy, fuck him? Threesomes, foursomes, big pussy parties?

yea who r we punishing?? google says its already translated to english plz help

I was 11 m and my older brother 19 would tie me up and do sexual things to me. Our mom put him in charge when she worked nights

I was never molested as a child but I'm still a pedophile. I guess I'm an outlier, huh? I have never molested any kids though and I don't plan to.

Most pedophiles weren't. It's a bullshit excuse. Also why does no one differentiate between consensual sex and actual abuse in a sense of rape or Manipulation?

Because most people aren't pedophiles or remember what it was like to be a child. I had sexual thoughts and feelings as early as 1st grade.

I was a lot like this too. My earliest school memory was staring at this girls pussy who was sitting crisscross in 1st. I'm not a pedo tho so there's gotta be more factors

Yeah she was an "all holes girl", her phrase not mine.

One day a week she'd be home on her own after school for a couple of hours. Neighbor obviously found this out and invited her to his house. After a while, weekends and school holidays, she'd tell her mom she was going to a friend's house and one of the guys would pick her up from near her house.

2, 3 sometimes 4 guys. They'd take turns with her, 1 or 2 at a time.

Let's be honest, the living cancerous blob know as Michael Moore is only interested in that child so it can absorb her biomass. Chemotherapy is no longer an option, we're going to need a nuke.

Why did it stop? She moved away?

Neighbor did. She went over one afternoon and his house was empty.

Apparently not unusual with the type. Move into an area, have what fun they can. As soon as there's any heat or suspicion disappear, set up somewhere else and start all over again

Never me but a lot of people I knew, strangely. My first gf, current gf, miscellaneous friends and people I knew in school. Oddly it seems like a pretty common occurrence.

So how fucked up was she? Therapy because?

Agree, some of my best dates have featured a firm spanking.

My daughter was. Doesn't seem to have affected her much.

Honestly not that much. She seemed to brush off the physical/sexual stuff. Was more angry that it was the first time in her life she'd felt genuinely cared for and loved, and it was all BS so they could molest her.

Started having anxiety, panic attacks when her daughter started school. First time she'd left her for long periods in the care of people who, supposedly, could be trusted. Just like she should have been able to trust the next door neighbor