Predatory Romance in Harrison Ford Movies

Uhhh, guys? This isn't OK.

youtube.com/watch?v=wWoP8VpbpYI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bVHYvUpeqKI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wtf I hate Harrison Ford now

I'M LITERALLY SHAKING

People aren't all paragons of virtue, and main characters in movies don't need to be either.

>that numale voiceover voice

Oh, har har. Another ironic post showing how "backwards" progressives are. How about you fucking trolls crawl back into your little Sup Forums hole and let us enjoy the rest of Sup Forums in peace? Ok, sweethearts?

Oh, har har. Another ironic post showing how "backwards" Sup Forums are. How about you fucking trolls crawl back into your little reddit hole and let us enjoy the rest of Sup Forums in peace? Ok, sweethearts?

What a time to be alive

I CAN'T EVEN RIGHT NOW

Reminder this is what sex should look like to these people:

youtube.com/watch?v=bVHYvUpeqKI

>women never play hard to get

and that's why omega numales never get laid

>1,366 views

You are either deliberately scanning the internet, looking for things in ever corner no matter how insignificant to offend you, or this is your video and you're shilling it

Get a life.

>2017
>not deliberately scanning the internet, looking for things in ever corner no matter how insignificant to offend you

He forgot to get her to sign the consent contract

Thank god C3PO was there to stop the rape

Some times you just have to take it.

>it's important to note here that willie is written to have a POSITIVE RESPONSE to indie's behavior

it's important to note here that when my argument derived from the writing of the film FALLS FLAT i will discount the writing entirely

I did that for a long time so as to get myself the fuck over most things.

people today seem to do it just to get angrier and angrier over nothing.

What did you expect? Only a numale would make this video.

Funny enough, you can argue the scene in Blade Runner isn't really rape.

Agree

Now, change han solo to lando and leia definitely wouldn't say "no". That's for sure.

I'm not even Sup Forums but I think this is ridiculous

Women are clearly treated shittily in some aspects of society but bitching about a characters "aggressive romancing" is just a cry for attention

Oh, ar ar. Another ironic post showing how "backwards" old salt are. How about ye fucking landlubbers crawl back into davey jones locker and let us enjoy the rest of the seven seas in peace? Ok, hearties?

RAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEE

It's the millennial mentality where if things are not exactly how you want them to be, they are total garbage.
You can see it in the way millennials express their opinion about any topic. Everything is either 10/10 or 0/10

what ridiculous? It's been a thing for a while now. Reality is not ridiculous.

You can get in trouble very easily in western countries for shit like this, some women genuinely believe that consent can be withdrawn AFTER sex. Yes. After. Even after a month.

> Sexually/romantic tension you could cut a knife with between Han and Leia
> Both obliviously playing off each other and teasing
> B-but she was acting tsundere guys! That means it was rape!

I wish I could ignore context when it's convent to me.

>comfirms
What did the numale cuckboi mean by this?

>what is an anti-hero

You are a millennial

He clearly put a lot of effort into this video.

This statement proves how retarded most of Sup Forums is.

>millennials are stupid
>b-but you're a millennial!

No fucking shit, Sherlock. Obviously he was referring to your typical millennial. The stereotypical millennial. You don't need to specify shit that obvious.

He said that up until that point there was no indication at all of any romance between the two.

He's clearly an autismo.

>Women are clearly treated shittily in some aspects of society
And those are?

Not him but topless women are considered very inappropriate whereas topless men aren't.

lmao is this a parody?

>Video starts
>that low t voice

really activates the almonds, lads.

wtf i'm a feminist now